MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive seven-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool’s quad-core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
This is a tablet diagnostic scanner with 7＂touchable screen and enables sensitive response with fast quad-core process; Moreover, with Wi-Fi connection there is no USB or card reader needed for updating software (one-touch updates)
What's the Advantages of Autel MK808?
1. Advanced Hardware:
Except its widely-used software, the advanced hardware also brings glory to its smooth and fast operation. Android-based tablet diagnostic tool greatly improves the working efficiency with performance and power optimized multi-core processor. 7 inch touchable LCD screen does a great job in the better using experience; you can directly get what you need with intuitive navigation.
32 GB memory is not only an extended storage space but a way to reduce the possible condition of slow response.
Built-in battery has up to 4.5 hours battery life giving you a worry free operation experience.
2. Extensive Coverage:
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc. It is perfect for the users who own on more cars and professional mechanics
3. Cost-Effective Scanner:
Consists of the MD802 and MexiCheck Pro, this diagnostic tool provide you with advanced full-systems diagnoses. You are able to test not only 4systems but other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more.
4. Special Services:
This MK808 support Oil reset, EPB/SAS/BMS/DPF/TPMS reset, especially and the Anti-theft matching service is great for protecting user's car from being stolen, which is great for meeting most user's demand for efficient repairs
When it comes to ultra-portability, MaxiCOM MK808 is your perfect companion. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, MK808 offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. The intuitive user interface makes using the device effortless through a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024x600 quality.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 is an advanced tablet scan tool based on the Android operating system. Consist of MD802 and Mexicheck pro, this obd2 scanner's advantages not only lie in its comprehensive functions including Full systems diagnoses, all obd2 functions, various reset features (Oil reset, EPB/ SAS/ BMS/ TPMS/ DPF reset), but it its excellent performance in advanced hardware, faster and more accurate diagnosis.
MaxiCOM MK808 is a powerful Android tablet with intuitive seven-inch touch screen capable of scanning all available modules for faulty codes and aiding in performing an extensive list of the most popular maintenance services including oil and service light resets and steering angle sensor calibration. The tool's quad-core processor and 32GB operating memory combined with its drill-down touch interface enables deft analysis of domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
MaxiCOM MK808 Features:
Read/clear codes for all available systems
Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time
Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
Support IMMO functions
Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
Reset service mileage and service intervals
Support battery registration and reset
Global Vehicle Coverage
Support many US cars after 1992, EU cars after 2002, Asia cars after 2008
Utilizes new Auto VIN ID Tech to automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year .
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 For Abarth, Acura, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, Daewoo, Daihatsu, Dodge, Fiat, Ford, Ford, GM, GTR, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Jeep, Kia, Lambor Ghini, Lancia, LandRover, Lexus, LT3, Maruti Suzuki, Maserati, Maybach, Mazda, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Scion, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, SsangYong, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Vauxhall, Volkswagen, Volkswagen CV, Volvo
1). The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 obd2 scanner read/clear codes for all available systems
2). The diagnostic tool displays live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3). Auto VIN technology automatically identifies the vehicle's make, model and year
4). Relearns parking brake pad position after replacement
5). The automotive scanner Supports IMMO functions
6). The diagnostic scanner supports forced diesel particulate filter regeneration and injector adjustments
7). The code reader resets Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
8). The scan tool resets service mileage and service intervals
9). TPMS sensor relearn
10). Supports battery registration and reset
1. Full Systems Diagnoses (Read hard codes, clear trouble codes, view live data):
1) To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2) To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3) To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4) To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5) To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can't see clearly;
6) To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
And many more ...
2. 19 Kinds of Special Reset Service Fnctions
1) Oil Reset: Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turn off the warning light;
2) EPB Reset: Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Reset: Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
4) TPMS Reset: Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
5) DPF Regeneration: Performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
6) BMS Reset: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
7) Anti-theft matching: By disabling the lost car key, this diagnostic tool can effectively protect your car from being stolen.
And many more ...
3. Complete OBD2 Functions
1) Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
4. Additional Features:
SUPERIOR MECHANICS ASSISTANT: In addition to the MaxiCOM standard features and special functions, there are also a host of enhanced features that are specifically designed for common repair shop work, including; Relearn parking brake pad position after replacement, Force fuel injector regeneration and adjustment, Battery registration and reset, Sensor relearning after repair or replacement
1) SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
2) DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
3) REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
5. The MaxiCOM Diagnostic System Supports 4 methods for Vehicle Identification.
1) Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-Based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2) Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3) Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer.
4) Manual Selection: When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
Different Choice for Diagnoses
MK808 is suitable for most OBD2 vehicles and support many car brands like Ford, Honda, Chevrolet, Jeep, Toyota, Dodge, GM, Volkswagen, Audi, BMW, Benz, etc.
When it comes to the Non-OBD2 vehicles, you can connect the device with vehicles via adapters (not included) to complete car diagnoses, and the signal connected will be more stable. This diagnostic tool support different kinds of adapter connection.
Autel MaxiDiag MD802 vs Maxicheck Pro vs MD808 Pro vs MK808 vs MK808BT vs MK808TS
||ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz)
||32MB+16GB SD Card
||32MB+16GB SD Card
||3.5 inch TFT
||3.5 inch TFT
||4.0 inch LCD
|All Systems Diagnostics
|Oil Reset, EPB,
BMS, SAS, DPF
|Basic TPMS Service,
|Complete TPMS Services
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 FAQs:
Does this have special functions? specifically calibrate turbo actuator vgt?
Special functions yes, generic ones such as injectors, brake bleed, window regulators, headlamps oil light reset etc. I have not seen anything for turbo/supercharger functions.
Can the mx808 read and clear srs lights?
Yes it can, but unless its your vehicle its against the law to clear it
Will this reprogram the tire monitors if I switch tires?
Yes that's what I'm learning from a friend that knows this device I'm still learning the device in all but, it's a great device also he stated that we can program additional fob for vehicle
Can this scanner tool reset oil service light on 2013 Porsche vehicles and newer?
Yes, it can be supported. It can support Porsche before 2017( 2017 included).
Can mk808 write new tpms id's to a toyota prius for my second set of tires?
As we know Toytda Pirus needs OBDII relearn. MK808 can support to write ID into this vehicle, but you need additional TPMS tool to read sensor ID first.
Autel MaxiCOM MK808 Customer Feedbacks:
I love the MK808. It's a responsive touch screen tablet with an Android operating system and wireless internet. You can easily look up information on the spot while working on a vehicle. It also has quick links to your online repair manuals. Fast and intuitive operation saves you a lot of time during repairs. You can save customer info in the scanner, so you have information at the ready for repeat customers or to educate aggressive customers. If you're using this for personal use, you'll have a reference on hand of your own vehicle's issues.
This tablet diagnostic tool worked exactly as needed on the Nissan. I connected it with the OBD2 port and then powered it on.
It could be easily updated via Wi-Fi through the update package files and I didn’t need to connect it to the PC to download software, which was very convenient. Additionally, it supported Auto VIN retrieving, from which I could straightforwardly get detailed info of the car, ranging from engine type to where it was manufactured. There were two modes of diagnosing and I personally preferred "auto scan" because it offered full system diagnosis and comprehensive codes. But if you wanted to check a certain system, "control unit" was a better choice. By the way, I was impressed by the comprehensive Live Data Stream. When this function was selected, the screen displayed the data list for the selected module. I can transmit the parameters into graph, checking my car's real-time running status in an intuitive manner. It was fortunate that it owned shop manager and data manager for offering recorded historical problems, so I can take the historical as references when I encountered some hassles. Overall, if you’re a personal user, you would be able to detect and address lots of car issues by yourself without requiring the assistance of a skilled technician by your side.
I have to say that this MK808 has powerful functions and worked well on my 2014 Toyota corolla. With this all-in-one diagnostic tool, I don’t need to open up my car hood to find out the cause of MIL especially in cold winter, but just sit in the car to operate it. Its tablet-like design and 7-inch touch-screen make it easy to navigate and read codes. And I was able to boot up it just within several seconds to start the diagnosis and press the button laid in the upper left corner of the screen to choose the car type, which was very convenient.
Much to my satisfaction, this diagnostic tool supports OBDII full functions, such as reading and erasing codes, live data, I/M readiness and vehicle information and so on. When I selected live data, the screen displayed the data list for the selected module, and I could transmit the parameters into graph, checking my car's real-time running status in an intuitive manner. On top of that, it also supports all systems diagnosis (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system etc.) and a majority of reset functions including oil reset, EPB reset and SAS reset and etc., which means that it is able to diagnose most problems in my car, and I don't have to cost a lot of money just for turning off a light. By the way, it gets the shop manager and data manager for offering recorded historical problems, so I can take the history records as references when I meet some tricky issues.Overall, if you're a DIYer, with this scan tool you will be able to detect and fix lots of car issues by yourself without requiring the assistance of a skilled mechanic by your side. And it should be in your shopping list if you are a skilled mechanic who wants to get the diagnostic work well done efficiently and effortlessly. Highly recommended.