Autel MaxiCheck MX808 Full System Diagnostic & Service Scan Tool
Autel MX808 is an advanced OBD2 diagnostic tool based on the Android operating system, equipped with a fast quad-core A9 processor and a 7-inch LCD touch screen that displays at 1024 x 600 quality. It not only supports full systems diagnosis, all obd2 functions, special services for further vehicle maintenance, but also comes with excellent performance in advanced hardware for faster and more accurate diagnosis. With the Autel MaxiCom MK808, a novice mechanic looks like a pro, and a pro looks like the best of the best.
1. One Year Free Update Online, After One Year, MX808 Software Subscription Cost 110USD/Year
2. Unmatched Vehicle Coverage: MX808 covers more than 80 vehicle brands and more than 10000 10,000 vehicles in US, EU and Asia,
3. Compatible with MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Camera: Connect with MV108 borescope to enable up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders
4. Advanced Hardware: Its advanced hardware also facilitates its smooth and fast operation. Android-based tablet with optimized multi-core processor improves the efficiency of repair work and 7-in touchable LCD screen show you an intuitive navigation.
2022 Added Features: More Functions to Expand Your Business
1. Active test: Autel MX808 bidirectional scan tool is a vehicle diagnostic device that allows mechanics to send commands to a car, as well as read the data coming back from it. This is different from traditional scanners, which are usually read-only devices. For example, control the idle speed of the engine to solve the idle shudder problem; perform a throttle position sensor reset after cleaning the throttle; test fan operation to diagnose water temperature abnormalities, etc.
2. Compatible with Autel MV105/ MV108: Autel scan tool MX808 can work with Autel MaxiVideo MV108 Inspection Camera for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections. ( Need to buy MV108 additionally)
3. FCA AutoAuth: Are you still troubled by the diagnostic tool not supporting FCA cars？ Autel MX808 can support 2018 and later FCA cars(Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, Fiat etc).
4. Cloud Report Management: Report management is a cloud-based comprehensive solution for archiving and business applications of reports generated by Autel diagnostic devices.
1. Only Can Be Used in USA Local Area. Other Countries is not Worable
2. Language Support English Only. If You Want Multi-Language MX808, Please Choose to Buy Maxicom MK808 Which is Same As MX808
3. MX808 is Cabled to The Vehicle. If You Need Bluetooth Version, Please Choose Autel MK808BT
Select the Scan icon to read and erase codes and view data stream only.
Select the Service icon to perform tests and functions specific to certain service needs, i.e. electronic parking brake, battery maintanance, steering angle reset etc.
1. Read/clear codes for all available systems
2. Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review
3. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time
4. NEW! Support active test and complete special functions
5. Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS)
6. Reset service mileage and service intervals
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Support forced DPF regeneration and adjusting injectors
9. Support battery registration and reset
10. NEW! Compatible with Videoscope
If you want to know more about the new models, please contact us.
ACURA, AUDI, BENTLEY, MERCEDES-BENZ, BMW, BUGATTI, CHRYSLER, CITROEN, DODGE, DAEWOO, FORD, FIAT, GM, GMC, HOLDEN, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, ISUZU, JAGUAR, JEEP, KIA, LAND ROVER, LEXUS, MAYBACH, MAZDA, MINI, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, OPEL, PORSCHE, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SAAB, SCION, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, SPRINTER, SUBARU, SUZUKI, TOYOTA, VAUXHALL, VOLVO, VOLKSWAGEN, VW
1. Full Systems Diagnoses (Read hard codes, clear trouble codes, view live data):
1) To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2) To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3) To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4) To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5) To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, accident might happen because you can't see clearly;
6) To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights.
2. Special Reset Service
1) Oil Reset: Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turn off the warning light;
2) EPB Reset: Maintains the electronic braking system safely and effectively through deactivating and activating the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3) SAS Reset: Performs calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of the calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
4) TPMS Reset: Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
5) DPF Regeneration: Performs the regeneration procedure which is the DPF cleaning operation to clear the blockage through continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter.
6) BMS Reset: Re-match the control module and motoring sensor for battery detecting more accurately, clear original low battery information and prevent the related control module from detecting false information.
3. Complete OBD2 Functions
1) Reading codes: Show the detailed description of the Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTCs)
2) Erasing Codes & Reset: Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
3) Data Stream: Reads and displays live ECU/PCM data stream, plotting functions graphically and stores freeze frame data.
4) I/M Readiness Status: Shows whether the various emissions-related systems on the vehicle are operating properly and are ready for inspection and maintenance testing.
5) Read Live Data Stream: Show the information of continuous data stream from vehicle in live graphic (waveform) display.
6) View Freeze Frame Data: Check the certain vehicle conditions which are recorded by the on-board computer at the time the emission-related fault occurs.
7) O2 Sensor Test: Allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.
8) On-Board Monitor Test: Retrieves and displays test results for emission-related power train components and systems.
9) Read Vehicle Information: Display the information such as VIN (Vehicle identification Number), CID (Calibration ID) and CVN (Calibration verification number), etc.
10) Component Test: Allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system.
4. Additional Features:
* SHOP MANAGER – You can well manage the workshop information with 3 available functions within this application: Vehicle History, Workshop Information, and Customer Manager. Intuitively look up the summarized details.
* DATA MANAGER – The best solution for the data related operations, you can store, print, and review the saved files in Image, PDF，Review Data, Apps Uninstall or Data Logging.
* REMOTE DESK – you can directly get ad-hoc remote support from Autel via Team Viewer software.
* Bi-Directionals – The MX808 does not offer any bi-directional controls, for this capability consider the ms906.
Difference Between MK808 and MK808TS
|MX808/ MK808||MX808TS/ MK808TS|
|Basic Diagnostics (All Systems in All Makes and Models)|
|Complete OBD Diagnositcs||Y||Y|
|Oil Serive Reset||Y||Y|
|Parking brake pad relearn after replacement||Y||Y|
|Steering Angle Sensor Relearn||Y||Y|
|Battery registration and reset||Y||Y|
|Diesel particulate filter regeneration||Y||Y|
|Tire pressure monitoring system||Y|
|Complete TPMS functions|
|Advanced TPMS diagnostics for complete TPMS health check||Y|
|Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors||Y|
|Program AUTEL MX-Sensors||Y|
|Comprehensive OBD relearn coverage||Y|
|On-screen relearn procedure||Y|
|Processor||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz||Rockchip 3188 Quad-core 1.6GHz|
|OS||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Memory||1G + 32G||1G + 32G|
|Display||7" LCD||7" LCD|
|Battery||3200 mAh||5000 mAh|
|Historical Test Records||Y||Y|
|Save and Playback Data||Y||Y|
|Print Data via Windows PC or WIFI printer||Y||Y|
|Vehicle communication method||Wired||Wireless (bluetooth)|
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.4|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Sensors||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing|
|Audio Input/Output||• Input: N/A • Output: buzzer|
|Power adn Battery||• 3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery • Charges via 5 VDC power supply|
|Tested Battery Life||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5V/1.5A|
|Power Consumption||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Supported Automotive Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,
fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1pc x MaxiCheck mx808 Android-based tablet
1pc x Main cable
1pc x Hard carry case
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Mini USB cable
Join our community:
Autel MaxiCheck MX808 Shop Manager
|Any Difference||NO, Same tool with Different Name||NO, Same tool with Different Name|
|Works:||All 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles||All 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and newer vehicles|
|Operating System(OS):||Android 4.4.4||Android 4.4.4|
|Processor:||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)||Cortex-A9 processor (1.5 GHz)|
|Display:||7-inch LCD capacitive touch screen with 1024×600 resolution||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024×600 resolution|
|Connectivity:||• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)||• Mini USB 2.0 • USB 2.0 • Wi-Fi • Micro SD card (supports up to 32GB)|
|Audio Input/Output:||• Input: N/A • Output: buzzer||• Input: N/A • Output: Beep|
|Sensors:||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto changing||Ambient light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Power and Battery:||3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery,
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|3.7 V/3200 mAh lithium-polymer battery,
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
|Tested Battery Life:||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use||Around 4.5 hours of continuous use|
|Power Consumption:||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V||500 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Battery Charging Input:||5 V/1.5 A||5 V/1.5 A|
|Operating Temp:||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)||0 to 55°C(14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp:||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)|
|Operating Humidity:||5% – 95% non-condensing||5% – 95% non-condensing|
|Auto VIN Detection:||Yes||Yes|
|Display live data in text:||Yes||Yes|
|Support IMMO(Anti-theft matching) Functions:||Yes||Yes|
|Oil Reset,EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, ENG/AT/ABS/SRS Codes:||Yes||Yes|
|Basic TPMS Service,ABS Bleeding,Injector Coding,Suspension Calibration:||Yes||Yes|
|Freeze Frame Data:||Yes||Yes|
|battery registration and reset:||Yes||Yes|
|Check Engine Light:||Yes||Yes|
|Vehicle Coverage:||Acura, Audi, Bentley, Bmw, Bugatti, Benz, Auford,
Chevrolet, Holden, Euford, Chrysler, Gm, Ford, Honda,
Hyundai, Land Rover, Isuzu, Infiniti, Kia, Jaguar,
Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Lexus, Maybach, Mini,
Skoda, Saab, Porsche, Seat, Scion, Smart, Opel,
Sprinter, Subaru, Volvo, Vauxhall, Suzuki, Toyota, Vw etc..
|Acura, Audi, Bmw, Bugatti, Benz, Auford, Bentley,
Chevrolet, Chrysler, Gm, Euford, Holden, Ford, Honda,
Hyundai, Land Rover, Kia, Isuzu, Infiniti, Jaguar,
Lexus, Mitsubishi, Mini, Maybach, Nissan, Mazda,
Opel, Seat, Skoda, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Smart,
Sprinter, Subaru, Vauxhall, Volvo, Suzuki, Toyota, Vw etc..
|Software Update:||One Year||12-month free software updates|
|Warranty:||Limited One Year Warranty||One Year Limited Warranty|