How Should I Ship Back My Return?
1. Check that all of the parts you wish to return are included in your RMA e-mail.
2. We strongly recommend that you return your item with a shipping carrier that can provide you with insurance and a tracking number in case of loss or damage.
3. All returns should be able to be tracked from the time you ship your return until it is signed for on the dock.
4. Please make sure to clearly write the correct RMA number on the outside of the shipping box.
5. Please do not write on the "boxes" your parts come in as your product will not be considered "resalable".
6. All returns are freight prepaid by the customer. We do not offer return shipping reimbursement regardless of the party at fault.