Autel MaxiIM KM100 universal key generator kit is the latest intelligent automotive key programming tool from Autel, professional for universal transponder & key generation, new key added, transponder reading/writing/cloning, etc advanced key function and with easy to use operation guide.
Autel MaxiIM KM100 Universal Key Generator Kit
MaxiIM KM100 is an advanced key and immobilizer touchscreen tablet capable of smart key creation and IMMO learning via OBD. This 5.5-inch, Android touchscreen tablet with Bluetooth VCI can program the Autel IKEY as a smart key replacement for more than 700 vehicles and offers IMMO programming capability for multiple vehicle brands including BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, Honda, and General Motors. Additional innovative features include key renewal and Transponder Editing of 20 supported protocols.
1. Free Update Online Lifetime
2. Global Version No IP Blocking Problem
3. Supporting 8 Key Series And 37 Models
4. Simple Operation, Guided User Instructions, Easy To Use
5. Industry-Leading Coverage Of IMMO Learning Via OBD For More Than 90% Of Models
6. Multi-Language Supported:
English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Portuguese, Italian, Dutch, Swedish, Russian, Korean, Japanese, Chinese
7. KM100 Adopts a High-Resolution Display Screen of 1280*720, and Supports Touch-Screen Operation,
which is sensitive, convenient, and fast to use.
8. Support Chip Simulation for Emergency Use (for ID46 47 48 49 4A 8A)
, which can be used in an emergency when there is no chip around.
1. Android-based touch screen device
2. Support Toyota 8A all keys lost and all smart keys lost without APB112 emulator
3. Programs Autel' s IKEY universal key as smart key replacement for more than 700 vehicles
4. Extensive IMMO Key programming coverage including BMW, Volkswagen, Toyota, Honda, and General Motors
5. 60-Second Key Generation (Autel Universal Only)
6. Transponder Reading/ Writing/ Cloning
7. Chip Read & Write, Cloning and Frequency Detection
8. Key Renewal: Supporting 36 Vehicle Makes
9. Transponder Editing: Supporting 20 Categories
10. Supporting Certification Requirements of Various Regions
11. Dual-Band, High Frequency Transmitter 315m/434m or 868m/915m Supporting Certification Requirements of Various Regions
12. Contains MaxiVCI VCI200 so you can perform key simulation and key learning after generating a key. You can generate the key and go directly into programming with two button presses.
13. Use the USB cable to transfer data from another device, such as IM608, to a laptop and from the laptop to the key tool.
14. The key tool comes with 2 blank keys for you to use at your convenience. One has the Autel logo on the back and the other does not.
15. Supports generate aftermarket chip, i.e xhorse super chip. But can generate xt27 only once, need to reset chip with xhorse tool if want a second generation
16. The immo programming is very impressive. It is same as im508 for immo but without programmer. You can use it instead of im508 im608 on many vehicles to program keys as it's simple and easy to pack/unpack and compact, it's convenience.
* Industry-Leading Coverage Of IMMO Learning Via OBD For More Than 90% Of Models
* Supporting 8 Key Series And 37 Models
* Covering The Top 100 Selling Models In North America For The Last 10 Years
Acura, Alfa, Audi, BAICHuansu, BAICMotor, BaicNe, BaicSenov, BAICWeiw, Baojun, Bmw, Borgward, BYD, CfMotor, ChangAn, ChanganSuzuki, Changhe, Chery, Chrysler, Citroen, Dacia, DFVenucia, Dodge, DS, Emgrand, EXEED, Fawcar, Fiat, FiatBrazil, Ford, FordAU, FordChina, FordEU, GACMotor, GM, GreatWall, Haval, Holden, Hyundai, Infiniti, JAC, JAC, Jaguar, JEEP, JETOUR, JMC, Karry, Kia, LandRover, LandRover, Maserati, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Opel, Ora, Perodua, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Roewe, SaDatong, Seat, Skoda, Suzuki, Toyota, Traum, Volkswage, WEY, ZOTYE.
1. IMMO Functions:
The IMMO application requires a data link to the IMMO electronic control system of the test vehicle for diagnosis via OBDII connection. The application retrieves vehicle IMMO information and performs IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, and Remote Control Add, etc.
1) IMMO Status Scan--The IMMO Status Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning over all the systems on the vehicle’s IMMO ECU in order to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
2) Control Unit--This option allows you to manually locate a required IMMO control system for testing through a series of choices. The function menu may include: Immobilizer, Remote System, Bosch(MED9)-Engine.
3) Hot Function--Hot function consists of guided functions with step-by-step instructions. The available functions may vary depending on the test vehicle. In this case, only Add Key (guided) function is available. Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the operation.
4) Vehicle IMMO Information--This function retrieves and displays the specific information for the tested IMMO ECU, including vehicle VIN number, PIN code and other IMMO information.
2. 60S Key Generation:
Supports more than 700 model years covering European, American, and Asian models; 60 seconds to generate a sub-machine, the efficiency is increased by 50%, and the sub-machine generation is simple and efficient; after the sub-machine is generated, one-click jump to the anti-theft matching function of the corresponding model, without Menu selection again, the process is simple and coherent.
3. Key Unlocking:
The Key Unlocking function enables you to renew a used smart key to unlock a new car. This is achieved by renewing the firmware of the used smart key via cable connection.
4. Toyota Smart Unlocking:
You may use this function to unlock other Toyota models with your Toyota smart key.
To perform the Toyota Smart Unlocking:
* Place your key into the key slot.
* Tap the Unlock button at the bottom screen to start unlocking.
* The LED on your key will illuminate, which indicates that the unlocking is successful.
5. 2pcs Autel Ikey:
1) Support 8 series, 37 types appearances, and continue increasing.
2) Support compatible low frequency (315M/433M) and high frequency (868M/915M) types.
3) Each model is strictly implemented according to the acceptance indicators of immo, RKE and PKE.
* 8 Serices IMMO Types: ID46, ID47, ID49, ID4A, ID5C, Megamos 48, MQB. (ID4D: ID4D only has remote control. If the key is out of power and the vehicle cannot be started in an emergency, an additional 4D transponder need be installed)
6. Transponder Reading:
Transponder reading gives you the access to some basic information of the key, including chip type, IMMO type, transponder ID, locking status, and code mode. To read the transponder information, place the transponder into the transponder slot or put the key into the key slot and tap the Read button. The Transponder Information screen will appear.
7. Transponder Cloning:
You are able to use this function to detect the transponder and vehicle information in order to decrypt a code which shall be used to directly clone and generate a functional transponder for your vehicle. The whole process saves the trouble of using the old OBD approach.
The KM100 supports various transponder types for cloning and editing. Choose the corresponding cloning procedure according to your transponder identification number (ID).
46 password calculation
42 transponder cloning
11 transponder cloning
12 transponder cloning
13 transponder cloning
33 transponder cloning
8C transponder cloning
8 Transponder Editing:
This function helps you read and edit transponder information such as its configurations and EEPROM data. Choose an IMMO type (which can be accessed by the transponder reading function) and start editing according to your needs. When a writing operation is successfully done, a “writing succeeded” message will appear, and you may move to another operation.
9. Transponder Functions:
1. Read chip type, IMMO type, transponder ID, locking status, code mode etc.
2. Generate a functional transponder for your vehicle.
3. Edit transponder information0
4. The Transponder Simulation function can be used to simulate the KM100 as a transponder using a variety of IMMO protocols. This function is particularly useful when your vehicle needs emergency start or such.
5. Conversion between two types of Ford transponder--ID63 and ID83.
10. Frequency Detection:
The Frequency Detection function supports detecting the frequency of the smart key for a wide range of vehicle models. The operation instructions and frequency data will display on the screen in both text and graph manners.
11. Universal Key Information Detection:
The Universal Key Information Detection function is especially designed to read the Autel universal key information, including the serial number, key ID, and IMMO version, etc.
12. Button Adjustment:
By using the Button Adjustment function, you are able to customize the buttons on the Autel universal key.
1. The icons of the remote control buttons on the left are consistent with the key buttons, but not necessarily represent the actual button functions.
2. When the function of a button on the universal key is inconsistent with that of the original key or there is a customized requirement, modify the corresponding button value.
3. When the number of the buttons on the universal key is not enough, combined buttons can be added for corresponding button function.
Autel MaxiIM Compariation Sheet:
How to Do Key Generation via Autel KM100?
||Autel MaxiIM IM508
||Autel MaxiIM IM608
||Autel MaxiIM KM100
|Universal Transponder & Key Generation
|Transponder Simulation Editing & Cloning
|Ignition Coil Detection
||Yes, Basic function
|Vehicle Service Functions
|IMMO Function via Programmer
|Key Unlocking/Key Renew
|Immobilizer Data Processing
|IMMO in Open OBD mode
1. Automatically scan the VIN code to obtain vehicle information
2. Obtain model information by scanning the VIN barcode on the nameplate
3. Scan the license plate number to confirm the model, if you can't scan it, you need to enter it manually
4. PLC V200 Bluetooth picks up the car, after generating the remote control, you can directly select the immo function to match the key, without the need to push back to the main interface to select the IMMO function, and then re-select the model.
Autel KM100 FAQ
Q: Is it compatible with other brands of chips or keys?
A: Chip: Support original chip, auxiliary factory chip, such as xhorse, KD;
Key: Only support Autel key (slave)
Q: How to activate? Need activation or not?
A: Create an AUTEL account online, bind the KM100 device to activate, and use the same method as other AUTEL tablet devices. You can click here. For activation video, we will upload on youtube.
Q: Is the KM100 matching bluetooth connector compatible with the Autel MaxiVCI VCI 200?
A: not universal.
Q: How many years is the upgrade free? Or is it free for a lifetime?
A: Currently a lifetime free upgrade.
Q: Dedicated chip generation?
A: It supports sub-factory chips, such as xhorse super chip, but can only be generated once on the KM100 device. If you want to use the super chip twice, you need to reset the super chip with the xhorse device.
Q: When I get it is not Spainsh, how to do?
A: Offer us serial number when you get it, we will ask the Autel team to open the Spanish for you.
Q: What is the version now?
A: You can check it.
5.5-inch screen with 1280 x 720 resolution
Rockchip PX30 (4x ARM Cortex-A35 1.5GHz)
2GB RAM/64GB on-board memory
USB 2.0 type C
4950mAh lithium-polymer battery
Ambient light sensor
-10 to 45°C (14 to 113°F)
-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
1pc x KM-100 Universal Key Generator
1pc x OBD Adapter
2pcs x Universal Keys
1pc x Hard Shell Carrying Case
Join our community:
Autel MaxiIM KM100 has an Android based touch screen. With its own APP, you can perform key generation, key cloning, immobilize pairing, simulation, data processing and key adjustments.
It's an innovative tool that can help you take blank keys and generate keys for you and your customers.
Autel KM100 Universal Key Generator Kit Full Configuration
1) KM100 Universal Key Generator: Generate key, clone key and more.
2) Two blank universal keys: Can be used at your convenience
3) Autel VCI: Perform key simulation and key learning after generating the key.
4) USB cable: Transfer data from the device to a laptop.
5) Another cable: is used to renew old keys.
6) Power adapter: Supply the power
How to use Autel MaxiIM KM100?
1. Generate Universal Key
Preparation: Autel MaxiIM KM100+ one blank key
Connect to the internet
Tap universal key
Find your vehicle by selecting region, make, series, and model year
Tap the vehicle appears on the screen
Read the instructions carefully once your vehicle is selected
Place the blank key in the slot at the top of the device
Tap "Generate universal key"
The key generation process may take up to one minute
Once the process is complete, the screen will display a message indicating key generation success
Tap completed, then exit this app and open special function
Tap "Universal key information detection"
It will read and display the keys information on the screen
After the key is generated, use the Autel KM100 to pair the key with the vehicle.
2. IMMO Pairing
Preparation: Autel MaxiIM KM100+ one blank key+ one working key
In Universal key, tap IMMO after the key has been generated successfully
Tap Hot function>> Add key (guided)
Press 'Start' to perform the following function automatically
Step 1: Function initializing
Step 2: Immo system check
Step 3: Read key number
Step 4: Immo security verification
Step 5: original key programming
Step 6: New key programming
Step 7: Key data synchronization
Step 8: Read key number
Follow the on-screen instruction to do.
Take one registered keyless access remote into the vehicle, and remove all other keyless access remotes from the vehicle.
Turn the ignition switch on (Don't press the foot brake and press the engine start/stop button twice)
The information from the working key was read successfully, click 'Yes' to learn the blank key
Take all original keyless access remotes out of the vehicle
Take a new keyless access remote into the vehicle
The new key will be registered almost immediately then to synchronize the info with the vehicle
Turn the ignition on and off a few times
Wait for the ECU to stabilize
Turn the ignition switch on (Don't press the foot brake and press the engine start/stop button twice)
Confirm if both the keyless access and immobilizer indicator lights turned off
Turn the ignition switch off
The registration is completed. Please turn the ignition switch off
Check all keyless access remotes to ensure each will start the engine, check all keyless access remotes to ensure each will lock and unlock the doors.
3. Clone key
Preparation: Autel KM100+ one smart key
* 46 password calculation
Tap Reading/Cloning>> Clone>> 46 password calculation
Place the key in the key slot at the top
Press 'Start' to recognize the key
Take apart the key so that the battery doesn't interfere the password calculation process
Next with the other key component head into the vehicle
You need to read the key's password for this step
Place the key next to the start button with KM100 key tool transponder end right behind it
You may need to press the start button two or three times for it to successfully read the password.
Once you reach this stage it may take up to 3 minutes for the password to be calculated
Take a picture of the password once it appear as you will need it if you are performing simulation
Vehicle: e,g, 2018 Nissan Sentry
Tap Reading/Cloning>> Edit
Select the IMMO type 'HITAG2 (ID46)'
Input the password calculated in last step
The password begins with the 5th character of the one you took a picture of
Take the first 4 and place them at the end
Once it is input correctly, tap 'Read All'
Take a picture of this info as you will need it for the next step
Exit the app and tap transponder function on the KM100
Tap transponder simulation and ID46 at the top
In P0: Input the field labeled IDE on the last picture you took
In P1: Input the original keys password minus those first four numbers
In P2: Keep the first four numbers then input the first four numbers from the original password
In P3: Input the TMCF information
Finally, tap simulate and you can enter the vehicle with KM100 and turn the engine on.
4. Adjust Key
MaxiIM KM100 makes the process easier to adjust the buttons on your key, so that the transponder works the way you want it to. Sometimes you generate a new key, the transponder buttons are out of the order, the lock button unlocks the door, the lock button opens the trunk and so on. The KM100 can correct this aberration quickly.
For example, the lock button is in the unlocked position and the unlock band is in the lock position
Tap 'Special Function' on the Autel MaxiIM KM100
Place the key you want to read in the device slot at the top, then tap 'Key Adjustment'
The system should automatically read the values.
If it doesn't, tap "Read Current Value". If you want to change the location, tap the arrow on the right.
Here show how to change the location of the lock and unlock buttons.
The keys order works top to bottom, so we can see that the unlock button is in position 1 and the lock icon is in position 2.
Set the unlock button to position 2 by selecting the drop down arrow.
Change the lock button's position to one by selecting one.
Tap "Confirm Writing" to complete the adjustment process
Then tap "Read Current Value"
Now the unlock button unlocks the door the lock button locks the door.