Autel MaxiDAS DS808K full set is handheld 7-inch Touch Screen Android System Autel Diagnostic Tool for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes, also support New Function Injector Coding. It is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 provides you with access to the electronic control unit (ECU) for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, anti-lock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS) and more
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808K Full Set Handheld Touch Screen Autel Diagnostic Tools Update Online
Based on the Android operating system and with 7-inch LCD touch screen (1024*600 resolution), MaxiDAS DS808 full set is featured with an extensive coverage of OE-level diagnostics. Installed with a fast quad-core processor, DS808 offers maximum convenience and efficiency for your diagnosis and analysis.
AUTEL MaxiDAS DS808 provides you with access to the electronic control unit (ECU) for various vehicle control systems, such as engine, transmission, anti-lock brake system (ABS), airbag system (SRS) and more.
By establishing a data link to the electronic control units of the vehicle being serviced directly, this diagnostic tool allows you to retrieve ECU information of tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes easily, view live data of each parameter item, and perform active tests which helps users to figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in vehicles goes well or not by testing output elements instead of checking in ignition status.
1. Smart AutoVIN Technology for Identifying Vehicles Easily
2. Global Version, No IP Blcoking Problem.
You Can Do Software Downloads and Updates in UK and EU Countries without Problem
3. Automatic System and Software Updates with Real-Time Push Message Notifications via Wi-Fi
4. One Year Free Update Online.
After one year, Autel DS808 Software Subscription
5. Exceptional OE-Level System Coverage for All Electronic Systems:
for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
6. There are two options available when accessing the Diagnosis section:
* Auto Scan –
starts auto scanning for all the available systems on the vehicle.
* Control Units –
displays a selection menu of all available control units of the test vehicle.
After a section is selected and the tablet establishes communication with the vehicle, the corresponding function menu or selection menu displays.
7. Support Multi-Language:
English, German, French, Spanish, Russian, Portuguese, Polish, Italian, Swedish (Please share us your device serial number if you want to change to other language)
New Added Functions
1. VAG Guided Functions:
For VW, Audi, Skoda, Seat, Man LD
2. Refresh Hidden Functions:
For VW, Audi, Skoda
3. Support CAN FD Protocol
(Need CAN FD Adapter)
4. Compatible with MV108 Inspection Camera:
Connect with MV108 borescope to enable up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders
5. Adds FCA AutoAuth:
Unlock SGW module on 2017+ Chrysler and Fiat Vehicles, Providing an Independent Trust Authority to OEMs, Tools Vendors and Service Shops to securely service modern vehicles.
NOTE: All these new features are available(system V2.62 and above) to download since 1st, June, 2022.
1. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
2. Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
3. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles easily
5. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
6. Instant remote control tech support anytime, anywhere
7. Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
8. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors
9. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
10. Convenient data management system for managing internal program applications and reviewing data
11. NEW！Compatible with Videoscope
Supported Automotive Protocols
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850 PWM, ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Autel Maxidas DS808 Supported Vehicle List:
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
1. European Vehicle List:
AUDI, BENZ, BMW, DACIA, EU FORD, LANDROVER, MINI, OPEL, PEUGEOT, RENAULT, SEAT, SKODA, VW, VOLVO, SMART, JAGUAR, BENZ SPRINTER, SAAB, FIAT, ABARTH, LACIA, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, MAYBACH, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, PORSCHE.
2. USA Vehicle List:
GM, CHRYSLER, FORD
3. Asia Vehicle List:
SUZUKI, KIA, DAWEOO, ISUZU, TOYOTA, SUBARU, SCION, NISSAN, MITSUBISHI, LEXUS, INFINITI, HYUNDAI, HOLDEN, HONDA, ACCURA, MAZDA.
1. All Systems Comprehensive Diagnostics for Deep Inspection in Vehicle
Autel DS808 is an ideal diagnostic tool designed to work for diagnoses of complete systems, which allows users to operate functional tests, retrieve vehicle diagnostic information (trouble codes), freeze frame data and live data for various vehicle control systems (engine, transmission, ABS, etc.), providing its users with all the information pertinent to a vehicle's health quickly and in an accessible, reader-friendly format. To name just a few:
1) ECU Information: Retrieves and displays the specific information for the tested control unit, including unit type, version numbers and other specifications.
2) Trouble Codes: Includes Read Codes and Erase Codes functions. Displays detailed information of DTC records retrieved from the test vehicle's ECU and erases DTC records and other data from the test vehicle's ECU.
3) Freeze Frame: Displays the freeze frame data of the DCTs.
4) Live Data: Retrieves and displays live data and parameters from the test vehicle's ECU.
5) Active Test: During the actuation test, DS808 outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.
Provides specific subsystem and component tests. This selection may appear as Actuators, Actuator Test, or Function Tests, etc., and the tests options may vary depending on the manufacturer and model.
And much more …
2. Smart AutoVIN technology for identifying vehicles
The MaxiDAS diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles in just one touch, which allows the technician to quickly detect vehicles, scan all the diagnosable ECUs on every vehicle and run diagnostics on the selected system.
3. Functions Customized for Specific Needs
The Service section is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances
Autel DS808 is specially designed to add benefits of providing its users with quick access to the vehicle systems for 7 commonly performed service functions including:
1). Oil Service Reset – Performs reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate, and turns off the warning light;
2). TPMS Service – Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced;
3). EPB Service – Initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
4). ABS/SRS Services – Performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of both the Anti-lock Braking System and the Supplemental Restraint System;
5). SAS Service – Performs steering angle adjustment, clears steering sensor fault memory and turns off steering wheel warning light;
6). DPF Regeneration Service – Clears particulate matter from the DPF filter to stabilize the filter performance.
7). BMS Service - Perform a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed - When your brake pedal becomes soft and inconvenient to control, this diagnostic tool can perform bi-directional tests to check the Anti-lock Braking System;
9). Injector Coding - Make the cylinder better identify injector after ECU or injector is replaced;
10). SAS Service - to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor and clear steering sensor fault memory;
11). Throttle Adaptation - initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately
12). Headlamp, Suspension, Lang change, Odometer, Seats, CHG tire size, TEC learn and WIN DR ROOF, etc
4. Intelligent Applications to Facilitate Your Daily Repair Work
1) MaxiFix: The cloud-based MaxiFix application launches the on-line troubleshooter database, which not only provides users virtually all common diagnostic trouble codes (DTCs) database for most vehicles, but also serves as a forum allowing to network with others and gives the access to a vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
2) Shop Manager: The Shop Manager application helps users to manage the workshop information, customer information records, and keep test vehicle history records, convenient for related information search and helpful for time-saving, which is a great assist in dealing with daily workshop business and improves customer service.
3) Data Manager: The Data Manager application is used to store, print, and review the saved files, which is a convenient data management system for managing internal program application and reviewing data. Save needed or might-be needed data for later check or problem summary.
4) Data Logging: Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Technical support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and errors.
5) Notification Center: Receives the regular on-line messages from the server for system update notification or other service information. Never miss news or updates.