Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT PRO automotive diagnostic tool, as an advanced version of Autel MK808/ MK808BT, based on Android OS and 7.0 inch touchscreen, has the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market
Autel MaxiCOM MK808BT PRO (Autel MK808Z-BT) Full System Diagnostic Tool
Featuring the powerful quad-core processor, and a 7.0-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen. Based on the Android multitasking operating system, and combined with the ability to quickly read and clear DTCs for all available modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, the MaxiCOM MK808BT Pro/MK808Z-BT is your ideal auto diagnostics and service tool, providing you with superior functions, including Oil Reset, EPB (Electronic Parking Brake), SAS (Steering Angle Sensor), BMS (Battery Management System), and DPF (Diesel Particulate Filter).
1. Globel Version, No Blocking Problem
2. Upgraded Version of Autel MK808BT
3. One Year Free Update Online
. After One Year, MK808BT PRO/ MK808Z-BT Subscription
Cost 130USD/ Year
4. Adds 7 Hot Special Functions:
Transport Mode, HV Battery, ACC, A/C, Rain/Light Sensor, EGR, and FRM Reset.
5. Adds Basic Functions and Special Functions for Models with 4 Types of Chassis Including G22 and G82.
6. Multi-Language Supported:
English, Polish, Korea, German, Italian, Russian, Dutch, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, French
7. Compatible with Autel MV108/ MV105 Inspection Camera:
This is a very pratical and useful functions, which allows you to have a futher wear situation check on your car engine/transmission,etc internal structure, to avoid further damage or avoid potential dangerous driving.
8. Battery Test work with MaxiBAS BT506:
* MK808BT PRO can work with Autel BT506 battery tester to perform professional cranking/ charging system test and In-Vehicle & Out-of Vehicle Battery Test, and with over 95% accuracy result with advanced adaptive condutive technology, which is far more accurate than the 50% of market avreage accuracy.
* Autel automotive battery test tool BT506 can test all 6V and 12V 100-2000CCA batteries including the most regular Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries, and compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA standards.
Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
Internal reliable 64 GB On-board Memory for better performance
Unique ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing
Android 11 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Compatible with U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Read and Erase Codes on all available vehicle systems.
View Freeze Data and view and graph Live Data.
AutoVIN technology automatically identifies vehicle make, model, and year
7-inch touchscreen wireless tablet with 1024 x 600 resolution touchscreen display
Powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
64GB On-board Memory for better performance
Android 11 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
Cloud-based report management for easy viewing and sharing
Ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and rugged internal housing to withstand everyday shop use.
Shop Management application designed to maintain customer information and vehicle history data.
Broad Vehicle Coverage:
99% of Vehicles Coverage: No matter whether the vehicle you are going to diagnose is come from the US, Europe, Asia, or Australia, the diagnostic tool Autel MK808 can fulfill your demands. If you worry that the car models update from one year to another but the diagnostic tool cannot scan the latest model, take it easy, the one-click update feature is here to make the scanner always compatible with the latest model. This list is still growing as the industry
The Autel MaxiCOM MK808 PRO works well with: Acura, Audi, Benz, Bentley, BMW, Bugatti, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Corolla Gm, Holden, Ford, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Land Rover, Isuzu, Jaguar, Lexus, Maybach, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Mazda, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Smart, Seat, Skoda, Sprinter, Subaru, Vauxhall, Volvo, Suzuki, Toyota, and Volkswagen vehicles, etc.
1. OE-Level Full Systems Diagnostics:
MK808BT PRO professional scan tool can access wirelessly ALL available vehicle modules including but not limited to PCM, ECM, TCM, CTM, EPS, PDM, BCM, TPM,
SCCM, RADIO and etc. With complete capabilities for codes, it can read and clear codes on all vehicle systems and subsystems and is capable of showing full
live data stream of multiple sensors in graph & text and turn off warning lights.
1) Read Codes: Retrieve detailed information of DTC records to locate problems.
2) Clear Codes: Erase DTC records and other data after reading codes and making appropriate repairs, used to turn off some annoying warnings light like check engine light(CEL) or reset ECU data after repair and replacement.
3) Live Date: view live data and parameters of multiple sensors in text, graph & analog, so you can monitor the working conditions of electronic components in real time to facilitate troubleshooting.
4) ECU information: Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
5) Freeze frame Data: Freeze error codes at the moment occurs, and you can analyze the error code caused. READ CODES: retrieve detailed information of DTC records to locate problems.
2. Battery Test Function
Battery Test function is a battery and electrical system analysis function that uses adaptive conductance, an advanced battery analysis method to produce a more accurate examination of the battery's cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery's true health. It enables technicians to view the health status of the vehicle's battery and electrical system. Together with the BT506, this application can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
Battery Test function includes In Vehicle Test and Out of Vehicle Test Function.
* In-vehicle Test is used for testing batteries that are installed in a vehicle. An in-vehicle test includes battery test, starter test, and generator test.
These tests help determine the health status of the battery, the starter, and the generator, respectively.
* Out-vehicle Test is used to test the condition of batteries that are not connected to a vehicle. This function aims to check the health status of the battery only.
Note: You need MaxiBAS BT506 to perform the battery test function (Need purchasing separately)
3. Reset Service Functions:
MK808BT PRO automotive diagnostic tool performs 36+ service functions that every mechanic wants for various scheduled service and maintenance performances including:
Oil Reset: Turn off the oil light, and reset the service mileage.
EPB Reset: Reset the brake pads after replacement.
DPF Regeneration: Clear the blockage in the DPF filter, to meet emission standards.
ABS Bleed: Cycling the ABS system to bleed the air out of the ABS system before traditional bleeding.
Injector Coding: Coding the new injector after replacement.
BMS: Reset a battery after you have replaced it.
TPMS: Read TPMS data and point out issues related if there are any.
And Throttle Adaption, Airbag Reset, SAS Calibration, Suspension Calibration, Gear Learning, Sunroof Initialization, Seats Calibration, Language Change,
Headlight Matching, A/F Setting, WIN DR Roof, Odometer, CHG Tire Size, Cylinder, Turbocharging, Limit, Trans Adaption, Power Balance, Component Matching,
4. 4 Methods for Vehicle Identification:
1. Auto VIN Scan: The MaxiCOM diagnostic system features the latest VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all the diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles.
2. Manual VIN Input: For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you may manually enter the vehicle VIN.
3. Automatic Selection: The Auto VIN Scan can be selected after selecting the test vehicle manufacturer
4. Manual Selection: When the vehicle's VIN is not automatically retrievable through the vehicle's ECU, or the specific VIN is unknown, the vehicle can be manually selected.
||Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (1.8GHz)
||4GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
|USB 2.0，Mini USB 2.0
|Wireless BT V2.1+EDR
|HDMI Type A
|SD Card (Support up to 64GB)
||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
|Power and Battery
||3.7V/5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
|Charges via 5 VDC power supply
||5 V/1.5 A
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
|| ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898(Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
1 x MK808BT PRO/ MK808Z-BT Tablet
1 x USB External Power Adapter_test
1 x USB Cable (for charging)
1 x USB Cable (for test)
1 x MaxiVCI Mini
1 x Quick Reference Guide
Join our community: