Autel MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle’s diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 Code Reader with Full Systems Diagnoses AutoVIN TPMS IMMO Service for Family DIYers
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Highlights:
1. Simplified Edition of MK808
2. Convenient Usage:
3. All OBDII functions are available and free
4. One Free Vehicle Support + More Maker ($21.99 for BOth IOS/ Android)
5. Support up to 19 specific functions
, including Oil Reset, EPB, BMS, SAS, DPF, TPMS, IMMO, etc.
6. Expand coverage with additional in-app purchase
7. Auto VIN technology identifies vehicles automatically
(AutoVIN Retrieval Boost in Effectiveness)
8. Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing
9. Keep records of vehicles tested previously
10. Multi-Languages Supported:
English, traditional Chinese, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Why To Buy MaxiAP AP200?
1. One Second BLUETOOTH CONNECTION:
You can use AP200 turn your iOS/Android device into a car diagnostic scanner without relying on the mechanic. As easy to use AP200 as a code reader with all the functions of an expensive handheld scan tool. The Bluetooth pairing process needs to be done in App rather than in Android Bluetooth setting. (On the iOS device, go to Settings > Bluetooth. )
2. VERSATILE CAR DIAGNOSIS:
As an innovative obd2 scan tool, this AP200 includes but is not limited to OBD2 functions, it also provides users with a wide variety of reset services including Oil/ EPB/ BMS/ TPMS/ SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service.
3. Free APP & Car Brand:
The code reader car diagnostic tool works with most American, European and Asian OBDII-compliant models manufactured from 1996 and newer are covered by this OBD2 reader. And you will enjoy one model totally FREE for basic & advanced features just on a purchase. Additional vehicle coverage can be expanded with an in-app purchase ($21. 99 for iOS/$15. 99 for Android).
4. SPECIAL AUTOVIN FEATURE:
Easy Use & Intuitive Data--With AutoVIN retrieval, the obd2 scanner Bluetooth can automatically identify the vehicle and perform a quick scan. This will allow you to easily read and retrieve diagnostic trouble codes. The Vehicle History keeps records of vehicles tested previously so you don't need to restart a diagnostic session. Exclusive app of Austell and lifetime free upgrade, offer you the best using experience.
5. HISTORY RECORDING DISPLAY:
While offering you detailed diagnostic result, this car scanner is capable of recording history diagnostic information and the history recordings can be used as an effective data reference in the period of car diagnosis
6. Unrivalled Economical Scanner:
As tempting as this obd2 scanner looks, you might just further stimulate appetite when you see its price tag (much lower than MK808's while sharing almost the same powerful features). Along with the 12-month nationwide , it is ideal for any family Dyers looking for quality yet effective diagnostic device.
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Descriptions:
The wireless diagnostic interface MaxiAP AP200 is a small interface adapter used to connect to a vehicle's diagnostic connector (DLC) and connect with the Android or iOS device for vehicle data transmission, making your Android or iOS devices (hereinafter referred to as device or devices) a powerful diagnostic tool. The MaxiAP AP200 package includes a Bluetooth (BT) OBDII connector and a MaxiAP200 app. It is the perfect Do-It-Yourself tool for customers looking for quick and easy diagnostic functions of all systems. It is almost compatible with all vehicle models of European, Asian, and North America makes
Autel AP200, as an innovative Bluetooth OBD2 scanner, equipped with its own App -"Maxi AP200", complete OBD2 functions, along with various reset services (Oil/ EPB/ BMS/ TPMS/ SAS Resets, DPF Regeneration and IMMO Service etc.), is a compact option for family DIYers to troubleshoot vehicle's issues in no time.
1. SUPERIOR Full SYSTEMS DIAGNOSES
1). With superior systems diagnoses, this multipurpose obd2 scanner can be used to read all available systems' ECU information to facilitate the vehicle diagnosis. The complete systems vary from different cars and they usually include Engine, transmission, ABS, SRS, SAS, TPMS, EPB and Fuel systems etc.
2). Read DTCs from the vehicle's control systems to locate problem areas, and offer solutions;
3). Erase the codes easily after DTCs retrieving and certain repairs have been carried out;
4). Live data shows each parameter item displayed in analog, text, waveform graph modes etc.;
5). The active test used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests.
2. ADVANCED RESET SERVICES:
This Bluetooth OBD2 scanner is specially designed to provide you with quick access to the vehicle systems for various scheduled service and maintenance performances. There is some commonly-used special reset services are listed for your reference:
1). Oil Reset – Perform reset for the Engine Oil Life system, which calculates an optimal oil life change interval depending on the vehicle driving conditions and climate.
2). EPB Reset – Maintain the electronic braking system safely and effectively by deactivating and activating the brake control system, setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.
3). BMS Reset – Evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4). SAS Reset – perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, which permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the sensor EEPROM.
5). TPMS Reset – quickly look up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, as well as to perform TPMS replacement and sensor test.
6). IMMO Service - Disable the lost vehicle keys and program the replacement key fob.
7). DPF Regeneration – Manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
3. COMPLETE OBD2 FUNCTIONS:
1. Read extensive current, pending and permanent codes in OBD system quickly
2. Clear detected fault codes and turn off the Check Engine Light efficiently
3. View graphical live data of vehicle's computer module(s) for easy analyses
4. View the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC is detected
5. Read I/M readiness status to have a vehicle inspected for state emissions compliance
6. Perform O2 sensor test to check fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions
7. Read the results of on-board diagnostic monitoring tests for specific components/systems
8. Retrieve the vehicle information of VIN, CINs, and CVNs completely
9. Perform the component Test by allowing initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system
4. 10 Modes of OBD2: The fast-access option "EOBD" for OBD II/EOBD vehicle diagnosis to check for DTCs, isolate the cause of an illuminatedmal function indicator lamp (MIL), check monitor status prior to emissions certification testing, verify repairs, and perform a number of other services that are emissions-related.
5. Autel MaxiAP AP200 Other Functions:
AutoVIN technology identifies vehicles automatically.
Generate repair reports of tested vehicles and support PDF format for easy sharing and printing.
Keep records of vehicles tested previously.
How to Use THE Autel MaxiAP AP200 (OPERATING PROCEDURES):
1. Download & Install APP
1) Scan the QR code to download the MaxiAP200 app
2) Or search for MaxiAP200 in APP Store or Google Play to download and install the app to your device.
2. Register & Log in
1) Open the MaxiAP200 anpp and tap Register near the top right of the screen
2) Follow the on-screen instructions to complete the registeration
3) Log in with your registered email address and password
Note: If you have a previously operated Autel ID, please use it to log in
3. Bind VCI
1) Tap Me -> VCI Management.
2) Scan the QR code on the MaxiAP AP200 Bluetooth dongle to put in the serial number.
3) Check if the email information is correct.
4) Tap Bind to bind VCI
4. Purchase & Install softwware
1）Tap Mall or the plus sign below the diagnose list to purchase and install vehicle-specific software.
2) Full OBDII functions included at no charge.
3) You can get one free vehicle-specific software through Mall after successfully binding VCI for the first time.(For iOS devices, the purchased vehicle-specific software will display in the diagnose list. tap it to another application for diagnosing.)
5. Plug the connector of the MaxiAP200 tool into the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC)
The vehicle's DLC is generally located under the vehicle dash
6. Turn the vehicle ignition to Key On, Engine Off position.
The LED on the tool will light solid green when connected
7. VCI Connection
1) For Android devices, tap Me -> VCI Connection or the VCI button near the top right of the Home Screen.
2) For iOS devices, tap Setting -> Bluetooth on your iOS device to open the Bluetooth function. then tap the Bluetooth name of the MaxiAP AP200 tool to pair it with the device. The Bluetooth name starts with AP, followed by the serial number of the tool.
* When the device is successfully paired with the tool, the LED on the tool will light solid blue
* Ensure your Android device's Bluetooth is turned on.
8. Your MaxiAP200 is now ready for use.
1. The installed vehicle-specific software can be seen on the Home Screen. When a new version is available, an update button will display. Tap the button to update the software.
2. Tap Me -> VCI Management -> Detect firmware to update the firmware if a new version is available.
1. For iOS devices, the saved report can be printed via the Print function on the device.
2. For Android devices, download and install a third-party Print app to print the saved report
Note: The device needs to be connected with a printer to print
Comparison on AL319 VS MK808 VS AP200
Autel MaxiAP AP200 FAQs:
|1 System Affordable Code Reader
|All Module Diagnostic
||Read Mil Status
||Read Mil Status
||Read Mil Status
||OBD Live Data
||View All Live Data
||View All Live Data
||Most Makes & Models
||Most Makes & Models
|Read/ Erase DTCs
||Oil Reset/ DPF Service
||EPB/ ABS Bleed
||Generate Repair Reports
||Generate Repair Reports
||SAS/ WIN/ DR/ Roof/ Seats
||Language Change/Tire & Battery replacement/ Key Coding
||Odmeter change/ Change Tire
Will this open audi/BMW electric parking brakes?
Yes, Autel AP200 obd2 scanner comes with EPB functions, which allows you to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assisting with brake fluid control, opening and closing brake pads, and setting brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc. Please provide us your detailed car info to further confirm.
Will this work for a 2014 Equus?
A2: Yes, Autel AP200 obd2 scanner will work on a 2014 Equus, kindly check the detailed functions this device could perform on your car from the link, https://pro.autel.com/measurecarApp-1-1.html?m=94&operatorType=1
Can it reset the check engine light on a 2008 BMW 535i?
A3: Yes, Autel AP200 code scanner comes with OBD2 full functions, which allows you to reset the check engine light for most 1996 and newer vehicles, including 2008 BMW 535i.
Does this support the transmission of 2005 Chrysler?
This diagnostic scanner supports enhanced diagnostics (including transmission, ABS, SRS, etc.) for all Chrysler models up to 2017 once you add the Chrysler diagnostic support. Additionally, special service like oil reset, EPB, TPMS, and DPF services are all available.
Does it have 06 volvo xc70 srs code capability
Yes, Autel AP200 obd2 scanner has 06 volvo xc70 srs code capability.
Will it also show the status of the system monitors to let you know when they are done testing for emissions issues?
Yes, Autel AP200 OBD2 scanner will show the status of the system monitors, please provide us your detailed car info to further confirm.
Is App free? Is there any in-app purchase?
Hello, you can downlaod the APP with no cost, but all users will get one free vehicle’s software (for special functions) with the initial purchase. Additional vehicle coverage can be expanded to include more vehicle manufacturers with an in-app purchase ($21.99 for iOS/$15.99 for Android).
Does the "autel ap200 bluetooth" have the ability to "relearn" tpms sensors?
Yes, Autel AP200 Bluetooth OBD2 scanner have the ability to relearn tpms sensors
Will this test the bcm as well. like instrument cluster and so forth?
ello, Autel AP200 OBD2 scanner will diagnose all systems, including the BCM.
Can this scanner relearn throttle body?
Hello, this code scanner will relearn throttle body.
Will this work on Samsung's galaxy 10? Also will it diagnose abs and airbag also clear codes?
Yes, this bluetooth scan tool will work on Samsung's galaxy 10. Also it will diagnose abs and airbag also clear codes.
Does this scan for abs and traction control codes?
Hello, Autel AP200 code reader can scan codes from ABS system
Autel MaxiAP AP200 Customser Reviews:
I bought this little device because the check engine light turned on without any noticeable difference in my driving experience. Now I think everyone should own one of these tools. You must run diagnostics before getting inspected, so you would have an idea that if the inspection center is legit. As we know, knowledge is power, so arm yourself first guys.
A powerful all-in-one tablet diagnostic tool! Inspired by my friend, I bought this Autel diagnostic scanner for vehicle problem diagnosis, and it's definitely what I expected from an advanced diagnostic tool. It has complete TPMS functions plus the OBD2 diagnosis and the several of special reset functions, which greatly meets the requirements for complete maintenance and repair. I've used it for months and had no problems using it.
This little thing is nothing short of amazing. I work as a Honda Master Technician at the dealership and was a bit skeptical of all the things claimed this could do. I've been searching for a way to program immobilizer keys for Honda/ Acura by using my cell phone for some time now. Have seen other expensive scan tools and bluetooth dongles claiming all the capabilities of this one for at least $150-200 range so when I found this one and at the time was having a lightning deal for $44 I couldn't pass it up. Tried for first time the other day on a 2018 Honda Pilot and was just amazed by the things this can do. Will do almost everything the Honda HDS will do. Had the opportunity to try programming a new key on 2006 Pilot so was anxious to see if it will work. So went on to perform key program procedure and worked pretty much identically to using the Honda HDS. I can not recommend this tool enough. Also has the ability to do an all DTC scan and clear all DTCs using a quick erase function without having to go into each individual system. Still trying things out and learning everything its capable of.
Exellent scanner, easy to carry, good range to read from outside the car, easy to use apps. Did everything it said it would. I would recommend to others who have worked on cars long enough to understand what the given information means.
Awesome just a small blue tooth but so powerful. I am Automobile Master tech I bought a lot scanner in 30 years. But this device not expensive still has more functions than others scaner I had. Thank you I love it.
||BL 4.2 Dual-Mode
|Input Voltage Range
||9 VDC to 26 VDC
||100 mA@12 V
|Sleep Mode Current
||3 mA@12 V
||0°C to 50°C
||-20°C to 70°C
|Dimensions (L * W * H)
||59.2 mm (2.33") * 48.5 mm (1.91") * 24.6 mm (0.97")
||35g (0.07 lb.)
1pc x Autel MaxiAP AP200
Join our community: