Autel MX-Sensor 315MHz + 433MHz 2 in 1 Universal Programmable TPMS Sensor (Metal Valves/ Rubber Values) - OE Level Tire Pressure Monitoring System (Screw-in)
1. High-precision air valve to prevent air leakage
2. Fast and simple assembly minimizes installation time
3. Automotive battery grade to meet severe weather conditions
4. Built to perform like OE sensor, in terms of signal, durability and functionality
5. Replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance (for Clamp-in sensor)
6. Robust clamp-in pivoting stem design allows for 0-35 degrees angle adjustment to fit all types of wheels (for Clamp-in Sensor)
7. Greatly reduce sensor inventory investment with the 1-SKU Autel MX-Sensor 1-Sensor solution providing 98% vehicle coverage.
1. Dual Frequency: Only 1 Sensor (315 + 433MHz) to service nearly every TPMS equipped vehicle to lower repair cost and to have higher install efficiency with no relearning required. It is 100% clone-able with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
2. 98% Vehicle Coverage: Featuring the latest and most comprehensive coverage of 98% OE sensors on the market, and up to 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles, it nearly fits all types of wheels on the road.
3. Superior Design: The unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier. Also it allows easy stem removal from sensor head, and easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel.
4. SAD Tested & Certified: Autel high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205/J1206 testing. Being able to withstand severe weather conditions and prevent air leakage, this sensor ensures superior stability and performance.
5. Easy to Use: The maximum sensor signal strength allows sensors to be easily programmed wirelessly even when they have already been mounted to the wheel. Moreover, the unique PRESS release valve design makes the manual sensor replacement much easier.
Angle Adjustable 1-sensor M (Screw-in)
Autel 1-Sensor combines both 315MHz + 433MHz frequencies into one TPMS sensor with the highest industry vehicle coverage. Built to match or exceed OEM sensors in frequency strength and durability, MX-Sensors are 100% ID clone-able with no relearn required and offer latest model vehicle coverage because they quickly update with an Autel wireless programming tool.
MX-Sensors (315 & 433MHz), the programmable universal sensors, offered in Clamp-in and Snap-in options, are both smart and efficient specially built for sensor replacement to perform like OE sensors, in terms of signal interval, durability and functionality, supporting up 90% of North American, European and Asian vehicles and covering over 98% of all OE sensors on the market. The MX-Sensor solution will greatly simplify your inventory management and lower investment and sales loss.
1. 2 IN 1 with OE-Level Design, Solid and Functional
This tire pressure monitoring sensor (for TPMS) has been manufactured to combine both 315 MHz and 433 MHz applications in one sensor to greatly simplify users' inventory management and lower the investment as well as sales loss. And it is built to perform like OE sensors in terms of signal, durability and functionality as follows:
1) The unique Autel MX-Sensor patented press release valve design allows rubber and metal sensor valves to freely interchange by hand, without requiring a tool for sensor head fitting.
2) It is equipped with an automotive-grade battery to meet severe weather conditions with long service life for over 5 years.
3) Its high-precision air valve is able to prevent air leakage. The high-quality housing can withstand cold, hot and resist corrosion.
4) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
5) The device can be assembled real quick to minimize the installation time.
6) 12G weight makes the sensor significantly lighter than most sensors in the market.
7) The replaceable aluminum valve stem is anodized for corrosion resistance.
2. Maximum Signal Strength - Wireless Programming
1) The extraordinary sensor signal strength allows AUTEL MX-Sensor to be easily programmed wirelessly even when the sensors have already been mounted to the wheel.
2) With strong signal strength, now up to 16 Sensors can be programmed in one session with AUTEL latest TPMS tools. AUTEL MX-Sensor is 100% clone-able.
3) No relearn is required when the MX-Sensor is cloned with the original sensor ID and put in the same position.
3. Superior Battery Reliability - Lower Sensor Weight
1) With the highest quality materials and advanced TPMS technology, AUTEL MX-Sensor provides superior battery life and reliability, to match OE-Sensor battery performance.
2) The MX-Sensor body weights only 11g, making it significantly lighter than most sensors in the market, which ensures better sensor stability and performance
4. SAE Tested & Certified - Strict Quality Control
AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205 / J1206 testing. AUTEL guarantees MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24 months or 24,000 miles, whichever option comes first. Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools. With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
1) AUTEL high-quality MX-Sensor is tested and certified to meet SAE industry standard J1205/J1206 testing.
2) The MX-Sensor are free from manufacturing defects for a period of 24months or 24,000miles, whichever option comes first.
3) Each Autel MX-Sensor has a series number for assuring quality control. The series number is imprinted on the sensor or can be read with Autel TPMS tools.
4) With the series number, Autel can track the sensor quality from our factory manufacturing to ensure only the highest quality parts are installed.
5. Complete TPMS Solution
Autel is the only manufacturer to produce both TPMS sensors and easy-to-use TPMS tools to offer a truly complete TPMS solution.
Most Current Vehicle Coverage
More Compatible Tools & Sensors
Easiest To Use Tool Navigation
Quicker TPMS Repairs & Service
instructions carefully. For reasons of safety and for optimal operation, we recommend that any maintenance and repair work be carried out by trained experts only, in accordance with the guidelines of the vehicle manufacturer. The valves are safety-relevant parts which are intended for professional installation only. Failure to do so may result in the failure of the TPMS sensor. AUTEL does not assume any liability in case of faulty or incorrect installation of the product.
The TPMS sensor assemblies are replacement or maintenance parts for vehicles with factory installed TPMS.
1) Make sure to program the sensors by AUTEL sensor programming tools by the specific vehicle make, model and year before installation.
2) Do not install programmed TPMS sensors in damaged wheels.
3) In order to guarantee optimal function, the sensors may only be installed with original valves and accessories provided by AUTEL.
4) Upon completing the installation, test the vehicle's TPMS following the procedures described in the original manufacturer's user guide to confirm proper installation
IMPORTANT: Before operating or maintaining this unit, please read these instructions carefully and pay extra attention to the safety warnings and precautions. Use this unit correctly and with care. Failure to do so may cause damage and/or personal injury and will void the warranty.
1. Loosening The Tire
Remove the valve cap and core and deflate the tire.
Use the bead loosener to unseat the tire bead.
CAUTION: The bead loosener must be facing the valve.
2. Dismounting the Tire
Clamp the tire onto the tire changer, and adjust the valve at 1 o'clock relative to the tire separation head. Insert the tire tool and lift the tire bead onto the mounting head to dismount the bead.
CAUTION: This starting position must be observed during the whole dismounting process.
3. Dismounting the Sensor
Remove the screw nut from the valve stem, and then remove the sensor assembly from the rim
4. Mounting Sensor and Valve
Step1. Connect the sensor body and valve stem at a suitable angle(Normally use the maximum angle of 30") and tighten the screw.
Step2. Remove the screw nut from the valve stem.
Step3. Slide the valve stem through the valve hole of the rim with the sensor on the inside of the rim.
Step4. Assemble the screw nut back on the valve stem with 4.0 Nm power, then tighten the cap
CAUTION：30° is suitable for most rims. If the angle does not match the rim while installing in step 3, please loosen the screw then re-operate from step 1.
5. Mounting the Tire
Place The Tire on The Rim, make sure that the valve faces the separation head at an angle of 180 o. Mount the tire over the rim. 5 Mounting the tire
CAUTION: The tire should be mounted to the wheel using tire changer manufacturer's instructions
|Battery Life||4-6 years|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to +125°C|
|Storage Temperature||-40°C to +35°C|
|Operating Frequency||315 MHz / 433 MHz|
|Pressure Monitoring Range||0 to 800 kPa|
|Pressure Reading Accuracy||±10 kPa|
|Temperature Reading Range||-40°C to +125°C|
|Temperature Reading Accuracy||±5°C|
|G Sensor Reading Accuracy||±15%|
|Transmission Power||5-8 dBm|
1 x Main Unit
1 x User Manual
Join our community: