Original Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 Tablet Scan Tool Update Online
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 provides you with superior experience in TPMS health check, TPMS sensor programming, TPMS sensor relearn, all system diagnostics as well as over 28 type of special service functions. Equipped with a 7-inch touch screen with 1024 *600P resolution and a VCI mini for wireless communication with the test vehicle, powered by the quad-core Cortex-A9 processor for smooth operation and featured by advanced TPMS & Diagnostic technology, Autel Scanner MaxiTPMS TS608 is setting new standards for TPMS service and all systems diagnosis tools.
1. One-Year Warranty and One Year Free Update Online
2. Vehicle Coverage: Work on More Than 80 American, Asian and European Makes and Models
3. Mini Bluetooth Vehicle Communications Interface (VCI) for Wireless Connectivity
4. Three Tools in One Tablet: Complete TPMS Diagnostics, Advanced Service Features and All Systems Diagnostics
5. Embedded Antenna for TPMS Sensor Activation and MX-Sensor Programming to Replace Damaged Sensors
1. No Sensors Contained In This Package.
2. TS608 is Not a Bi-Directional Control Scanner.
3. Autel TS608 Can Only Program Autel MX-Sensors, it can't program any other sensors.
4. Service Functions and Special Functions is NOT Universally Compatible with All Vehicles! Please send VIN number(s) of the vehicle(s) to check compatibility for any service function or special function before purchase.
5. Autel TS608 Can Not Support Key Programming Function, if you need to program key fobs, please check Autel IM608 or Autel IM608Pro.
WHY IS MAXITPMS TS608?
1. TPMS by OEM Part No.
By this specially designed feature into Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 professional TPMS service tool, when a OEM Part No. Is know, you can:
* Check the original sensor, and then write the information that was retrieved into a new MX-Sensor via Programming, then you can install the programmed MX-Sensor to replace the original sensor easily.
* And for tire shops, if a customer needs to replace one or more tires and sensors, or purchase a large amount of sensors for one vehicle model and the OEM part number of this model is known, this function can be used to program up to 20 sensors at the same time.
2. Toolkit, Special TPMS Functions:
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 TPMS reset tool with Toolkit section has a bunch of auxiliary functions for TPMS service and vehicle diagnosis. You can:
* Activate and display the data on a MX-Sensors
* Unlock the specified Redi-sensor 7002A; Check the signal strength of 315/433 MHz frequencies of remote keyless entry Fobs;
* Wake the OEM sensors in Sleep Mode and set them to Park Mode; Unlock some unlocked by default TOYOTA ECU before performing any ECU-related operations.
3. TPMS Functions Updates with First Priority, More Professional TPMS Functions than MK808TS/ MP808TS
It's highly recommended that tire and TPMS professional maintenance service providers get the TS608 over MK808TS or MP808TS, since as the top TPMS line product, TS608 enjoys first priority to TPMS functions with more frequent TPMS software updates.
4. More Advacned Functions but More Economical
Moreover, Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 scanner is now the highest-level model from Autel scanner TPMS line, it's with 8 pcs of MX-Sensors, valued over 240 bucks, definitely the most cost-effective TPMS and all systems diagnosis scan tool with sensors kit. If you purchase MK808TS and 8 pcs of MX-sensors separately, it's 150 bucks more than the TS608 Kit, why don't get the TS608+sensors kit to save the 150 bucks while you can get a much more professional and real useful scan tool.
1. Complete full service projects faster with TPMS and all systems diagnostics in one mobile tool.
2. OBDII connection to read & clear codes
3. Detect & display TPMS system faults
4. Activate & relearn all known sensors
5. Read sensor ID info & battery power level
6. Sensor position relearn assist procedure
7. Status screen
8. Single screen to easily view feedback of all sensors and pinpoint TPMS system faults
9. Toolkit Features
10. Check MX sensor ID
11. Unlock REDI 7002A
12. Wake-up sensor
Worldwide Vehicle Coverage
Autel TS608 Pro automotive all systems code reader is featured by a wide vehicle coverage database which included over 80+ Asian, US, EU vehicle brands and models, some most regular brands listed as below:
ACURA, DAEWOO, HONDA, HYUNDAI, INFINITI, KIA, MAZDA, MITSUBISHI, NISSAN, SUBARU, TOYOTA, ISUZU, DAIHATSU, LEXUS etc.
CHRYSLER, GM, FORD, FIAT, DODGE, JEEP, BUICK, CADILLAC, CHEVROLET, etc.
ASTON MARTIN, AUDI, BENZ, BMW, JAGUAR, LANDROVER, SAAB, SEAT, SKODA, SMART, VOLVO, OPEL, PEUGEOT, DACIA, CITROEN, MINI, PORSCHE, SPRINTER, VW, ALFA ROMEO, VAUXHALL, FERRARI, IVECO, MASERATI, BENTLEY, BUGATTI, etc.
Updates in this Sep has covered more newer vehicle models on TPMS Sensor Coverage for 400+ New Models including:
Toyota Sienna (2021/01-2021/12), Jeep Wrangler (2021/01-2022/12), Ford Transit (2021/01-2021/12), Hyundai BAYON (2021/01-2021/12), Nissan Kicks (2021/01-2022/12).
NOTE: Due to the particularity of automotive diagnostic scan tool, there is no one product working on all the vehicles, please check compatibility with your VIN# via Amazon message before you order.
SENSOR PROGRAM OPTIONS:
1. Copy by activation
2. Copy by manual Input
3. Auto create 1-16 Sensors
4. Copy by OBD
5. Read & clear codes (Generic&Manufacturer, Pending and Stored)
6. Control & test ABS; SRS; EPB; DPF Groups
7. Diesel particulate Filter Service
8. Set Inspection 1 & 2 Service Intervals
9. View and Graph Live Freeze Frame Data
10. Perform 02 Monitor, On-Board Monitor, I/M Readiness and Component Testing
11. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
12. Read & Clear Codes For All Module Systems Powertrain, Body, Chassis, Communication
13. Supports All 10 OBDII Test Modes - Freeze Frame, Enhanced Mode 6, ltM Readiness, Vehicle Information & Component Tests
14. Open & Close EPB Pads For Service
15. Diagnose EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
16. Oil & Service Resets; Battery Registration
1. ALL SYSTEMS DIAGNOSTICS
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 all systems diagnosis tablet enables a data link to the all available electronic control systems of the tested vehicle for comprehensive vehicle diagnosis. It allows you to retrieve vehicle diagnostic information such as trouble and event codes and live data from various vehicle control systems such as engine, transmission, ABS, and more. Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
Auto Scan & Auto VIN
Autel scanner MaxiTPMS TS608 diagnostic system features the VIN-based Auto VIN Scan function to identify vehicles and scan all diagnosable ECUs and run diagnostics on the selected system. This function is compatible with 2006 and newer vehicles. For vehicles not supporting the Auto VIN Scan function, you can always manually enter the vehicle VIN.
2. COMPLETE TPMS FUNCTIONS
Autel TPMS Reset Tool TS608 provides the most comprehensive TPMS services for technicians to quickly solve TPMS related problems in the shortest time and with the highest efficiency.
1) TPMS Health Check: Autel TPMS reset scan tool TS608 checks the status of the TPMS system via wireless BT connection, Read and Clear DTCs for TPMS, reset the TPMS light.
2) Activate All Known TPMS Sensor: Autel TPMS relearn scanner TS608 activates all known OEM or Autel TPMS sensors to view sensor data, such as sensor ID, tire pressure, tire temperature, battery condition and sensor position.
3) Program TPMS MX-Sensors: Autel TPMS program scanner allows users to program the sensor data to the MX-Sensor to replace existing sensors with low battery life and ones that are no longer functioning. This device offers four programming methods when programming MX-Sensor: Copy by Activation, Copy by OBD, Copy by Input and Auto Create 1-16 Sensors.
4) TPMS Sensor Relearn: Sensor Relearn is needed to be performed when the new sensor IDs are different from the original sensor IDs stored within TPMS ECU, you can use Autel TPMS Scan tool TS608 to write sensor IDs into the vehicle ECU for sensor recognition by 3 ways: Stationary Relearn, Automatic Relearn, OBD Relearn.
NOTE: TS608 can only program Autel Brand MX-Sensors, it can't program any other sensors.
3. Hot Services, be a Master in Vehicle Maintenance Yourself
Autel scanner TPMS TS608 professional tool can perform 28 service functions on a wide range of vehicle for most daily used maintenance service, including:
* ABS Brake Bleeding: bleed air out of the ABS module;
* EPB reset: Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;
* SAS reset: Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);
* Oil reset: Reset service mileage and service intervals; Turn off the oil light;
* DPF regeneration: Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;
* BMS: Support battery registration and reset;
* TPMS Services, Throttle Matching, Injector Coding, Trans Adaption, Airbag Reset, WIN DR Roof, Seats, Lang Change, Headlamp, CHG Tire Size, TEC Learn, Cylinder and so on.
Note: Service and special functions are NOT universally compatible. Please send VIN number to check compatibility before purchase.
Comparison of Autel TPMS Tools
|Quick Mode & Advance Mode||√|
|Activate TPMS sensors||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read sensor data||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|TPMS diagnose, one step for complete TPMS health check||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read/clear TPMS DTCs; on-screen DTC description||√||√||√||√||√|
|Scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Manual input OE ID into MX-sensor||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Program MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read Sensor ID by OBD and copy ID into MX-Sensor||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn by OBD function||√||√||√||√||√|
|Relearn procedure guide on the tool||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Check Key FOB||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Read TPMS live data||√||√||√|
|Tire Type/Pressure selection||√||√||√||√|
|Other TPMS special functions||√||√||√|
|TPMS Toolkit (other function)||√|
|Basic OBDII code reader||√||√||√|
|Read/clear codes for all electronic systems||√||√|
|Support all 10 test modes of the latest J1979 OBDII test specs||√||√||√|
|Enhanced OBDII Mode 6||√||√||√|
|Display live data in text, graph & analog for easy data review||√||√|
|Relearn parking brake pad after replacement;||√||√|
|Reset Steering Angle Sensor (SAS);||√||√|
|Reset service mileage and service intervals;||√||√|
|Forced regeneration and adjusting injectors;||√||√|
|Support battery registration and reset||√||√|
|Support IMMO functions||√||√|
|Complete diagnostic function||√|
|Built-in rechargeable li-ion battery||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Strong housing with protective rubber boot||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Print TPMS sensor data via PC||√||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Internet updatable||WIFI||WIFI||SD card||USB||SD card||USB||USB||USB|
|Historical test records||√||√||√||√||√||√||√|
|Software Update||1 year free||1 year free||free||free||free||free||free||free|
|Operating System||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat|
|Processor||Cortex-A9 processor (1.6 GHz)|
|Memory||1GB RAM DDR3 & 32GB ROM|
|Display||7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution|
|Connectivity||Mini USB 2.0;
HDMI Type A;
Micro SD card slot (supports up to 32GB);
|Sensors||Light sensor for brightness auto adjust|
|Audio input/output||Input: N/A;
|Power and Battery||3.7 V/5000 mAh lithium-polymer battery;
Charges via 5 VDC power supply;
|Tested Battery Life||Around 7 hours of continuous use|
|Battery Charging Input||5 V/1.5 A|
|Power Consumption||600 mA (LCD on with default brightness, Wi-Fi on) @3.7 V|
|Operating Temp.||-10 to 60°C(14 to 140°F)|
|Storage Temp.||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Operating Humidity||5% - 95% non-condensing|
|Protocols||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/ L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,
ISO11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN),
SAE J2610, GM UART, UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
Join our community:
How to use Autel TS608 to do BMW Battery Registration
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 — Advanced Service Functions All Systems Diagnostics
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 — Causes and Resolutions for TPMS MIL ON
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 — TPMS Relearn Function
Autel MaxiTPMS TS608 — MX Sensor Programming