MaxiTPMS TS401 Newest Version V3.10 is a new generation TPMS diagnostic & service tool which features unparalleled sensor coverage and incredibly easy-to-use interface. This ergonomic tool provides you easy and quick access to the faulty TPMS sensor to help you increase customer satisfaction and boost your bottom line.
Autel TPMS Diagnostic and Service Tool MaxiTPMS TS401 Update Online
1. Software Version:
English, French, Spanish
3. Receives Both 315MHz and 433MHz Signals
4. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
5. Wide Compatibility:
TS401 is compatible with most European, American, and Asian TPMS-equipped cars.
6. TS401 Can Figure Out TPMS Problems Fast and Help Save Fuel, Extend tire Life, Decrease Downtime & Maintenance, and Improve Safety and Environmental Efficiency.
7. Update Anytime without Any Charge:
You can download the software updates for this TPMS diagnostic tool anytime without any charge to make your tool function like new. Remember to update it regularly for current vehicle coverage
Why You Need TS401?
A growing number of vehicles need a multi-functional tool to Activate newly mounted TPMS sensors; Reprogram the ECU to facilitate the new sensor recognition when tires change order, or tire switch from winter to summer types, or a new wheel mounted to a vehicle, and etc.; Send TPMS sensor information to the vehicle's ECU after activating and receiving the TPMS sensor information.
The MaxiTPMS TS401 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as activates any known OEM / Universal TPMS sensors, ID clone or reprograms sensors to the vehicle's ECU, and checks remote keyless entry (Key FOB) for transmissions.
1. Unparalleled sensor coverage – activates ALL magnetic, frequency and tire deflation triggered sensors on all vehicles sold worldwide
2. Ergonomic design features strong housing and protective rubber boot
3. Reads data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
4. Checks Remote Keyless Entry (Key FOB) for transmissions
5. Provides visual and audible responses to confirm sensors are working properly
6. Accurate diagnosing result – a tool users can trust
7. Incredibly easy to use with intuitive navigation and step-by-step on-screen instructions
8. Graphs vehicle with 4 or 5 wheels to simplify the diagnostic process
9. Pre-selection process offers faster activation and diagnostics
10. Proper LF signal to prevent being fooled by other RF signals
11. Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery
12. Saves up to 10 TPMS records for future data review
13. Automatic power-off to preserve battery life
14. Modular design allows for future capability expansions
Nissan, Infiniti, Toyota, Lexus, Scion, Honda, Acura, Subaru, Mitsubishi, Suzuki, Isuzu, Hyundai, Kia, Daewoo, Mazda, Holden, Bens, Smart, Sprinter, Maybach, BMW, Mini, VW, Seat, Skoda, Audi, Opel, Land Rover, Jaguar, Volvo, Porsche, Saab, EU Ford, Vauxhall, Ford, GM, Chrysler, Peugeot, Citroen, Renault, Dacia, Fiat, Abarth, Alfa-Romeo, Maserati, Lancia.
1. MX-Sensor Programming
Programs MX-Sensor by auto creating sensor ID, scan TPMS sensor ID and copy ID into MX-Sensor, and manual input OE ID into MX-sensor
2. TPMS Activation
Activates all magnetic, frequency, and tire deflation triggered sensors used on vehicle tire pressure monitoring systems
3. Sensor Data Retrieval
Reads sensor data including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition and relearn information to help you check the health status of vehicle tires
4. Relearn Procedure Guide on the Tool
Relearn procedure guide supports quick access to the faulty sensors and helps you complete the service project more effectively and efficiently
Program Autel MX-Sensor to Replace the Bad One: The Autel TS401 can program Autel MX-Sensors to replace OEM TPMS sensors in 3 ways:
1. Copy by Activation:
If the original sensor is not completely bad, you can use the TS401 to activate it, read the sensor ID, and copy the ID into the Autel MX-Sensor.
2. Manual Create:
If the original sensor is completely bad or gets lost, the Autel TS401 cannot trigger it and read the data. You can manually input the sensor ID and write it into the new MX-Sensor.
3. Auto Create:
If you cannot get the original sensor ID in any way, you can use the TS401 to automatically create a new unique ID into the new MX-Sensor.
After sensor programming, you need to use the TS401 to relearn the new MX-sensor to the vehicle's ECU.
NOTE: 1) The Copy by OBD is not available for TS401 to do TPMS programming;
2) Only the Autel MX-Sensors can be programmed by Autel TS401;
3) TPMS Relearn to Reset 98% OEM TPMS Sensors with 3 ways.
Relearn any Brand Sensors Quickly: The Autel TS401 can relearn 98% OEM TPMS sensors to the vehicle's ECU via 3 ways:
1. Copy Relearn:
Use the TS401 to copy the original sensor ID to the Autel MX-Sensor to complete the relearn procedure;
2. Stationary Relearn:
Stationary Relearn requires the vehicle to be placed in the “Learn Mode”. And complete the relearn procedure according to the TS401 on-screen instruction;
3. Automatic Relearn:
For some vehicles, the Relearn function can be completed by driving. Please refer to the on-screen Relearn Procedure for the exact details of the process;
NOTE: The OBD Relearn function is not available for the TS401.
Display: Backlit, 128*64 pixel display with contrast adjustment
Power: 3.7V Li-polymer battery
Operating Temperature: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122 °F)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 °F)
1. TS401 Main Unit
2. Carry case
5. USB Cable
6. User's Manual
Join our community: