Autel MaxiSys Ultra provides all the functions and repair tips you need to diagnose, repair and manage any issue. Combined with Autel MaxiSYS MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII adapter kits, you can use Maxisys Ultra to work on specific vehicles produced between 1996 and 2002 without the standard OBD2 pin configuration
Autel Maxisys Ultra with MaxiSys MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII Adapters
Autel MaxiSys Ultra is Autel’s most ambitious diagnostics tablet designed to maximize technician intelligence. It features a 12.9-inch touchscreen tablet with Android 7.0 OS powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), substantial 256GB built-in memory, all powering the new split-screen multi-application navigation to provide diagnostic guidance and test components to confirm repairs. Combined with Autel MaxiSYS MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII adapter kits, you can use Maxisys Ultra to work on specific vehicles produced between 1996 and 2002 without the standard OBD2 pin configuration
Autel Ultra Highlights:
1. One Year Free Update Online
on Autel Official Website
2. Support New VCI Protocols:
D-PDU/ SAE J2534/ RP1210/ DoIP/ CAN FD
3. Updated Version of MK908P/ MS908P/ Elite/ MS909/ MS919;
All-in-one comprehensive scanner for large repair workshops;
4. Advanced VCMI 5-In-1 Device:
VCI, OSCILLOSCOPE, MULTIMETER, WAVEFORM GENERATOR, CAN BUS CHECK
5. Provide Latest OE Level Coverage for 99.99% Makes in The Market:
for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
6. Multiple Repair Guidance:
Technical Service Bulletin (TSB), DTC Analysis, Repair Assist, Repair Tips, Component Measurement, and Relevant Cases;
What Can MaxiSys MSOBD2KIT Do for You?
1. Compatibility Expound:
Autel MaxiSys MSOBD2KIT is compatibility with Autel MS Ultra MS919 MS909 Elite II TS608 MP808 MP808TS MK808BT MK808TS MX808 MK808, etc. Owing
with MaxiSys MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII Adapters, specific stable connecting will be easily for diagnose vehicle.
2. Cover More Vehicles
With 9pcs connectors, you are allowed to connect vehicles between 1996 and 2002 without the standard OBD2 pin configuration. With MSOBD2KIT
OE-Compliant Connectors and corresponding diagnostic scanner, all kinds of commercial vehicles and passenger cars can be freely connected.
3. Extensive Use
If your Autel scanner comes with connectors but missed, if want to connect with cars with non-standard connector, if need get more stable
connection way than wireless, MaxiSys MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII Adapters Kit will be your perfect automotive scanner accessory. Non-OBD2 adapters
works surprisingly fast, connects in seconds and has excellent range.
What's the Advantage of Autel MSUltra
1) Processor: 2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad; 2)Battery: 18000mAh for 10hrs Continuous Use
2) Memory: 256GB SSD/4GB RAM; 4)OBD Interface: CAN, EOBD, OBD, OBDII
3) Protocols: KPW, CAN, CAN-FD, DoIP, etc,; 6)Screen: 12.9 Inch Touchscreen
4) Camera: 16MP REAR/5MP FRONT; 8)Connectivity: Wifi Bluetooth, MaxiFlash VCMI
5) Coverage: for 99.999% Car Makes like Ford Toyota Nissan GM BMW Benz,etc.
6) Supported System: All Systems like ABS, DPF, EPB, SAS, SRS, TPMS, IMMO
7) Accessories: Adapter Cable, Carrying Case, USB Cable, User Guide, MaxiFlash VCMI
The new Topology Module Listing CAN BUS Tree, specially designed for the OEM diagnostic tools, shows all available control units of the test vehicle in different colors, helping users get to know the numbers of systems, the scanned systems, and the scan results at a glance.
* Intuitively display the current module status (includes whether there's a DTC in a specific module, and the number of DTCs);
* Systematically show the communication structure between the modules;
* Directly display the fault code and enter the system execution function;
* Clearly view the color coded module status tree by zooming in and out;
* Compatible with BMW, Ford, Audi, Chrysler, Nissan, Honda, Toyota, Lexus, Land Rover, Jaguar, Benz, VW, etc.
1set x Autel MaxiSys Ultra
1set x MaxiSys MSOBD2KIT Non-OBDII Adapters
Join our community: