Autel MaxiSys MS909 is an advanced diagnostic & analysis system based around a tablet and a VCI. It not only displays the relevant repairs gathered from experienced industry experts but also provides step-by-step guidance to ensure the repair is carried correctly and efficiently
Autel Maxisys MS909 Advanced Full System Diagnostic Tablet With MaxiFlash VCI
MaxiSYS MS909 is a 9.7-inch touchscreen Android-based advanced diagnostic tablet powered by an Octa-core processor (2.3GHz Quad + 1.7GHz Quad), 128GB memory and features an advanced VCI supporting latest DoIP, D-PDU and Mega CAN vehicle communication protocols. The MS909 features topology module mapping capability for supported vehicles and its Intelligent Diagnostics feature that guides the technician from code to repair to test with detailed repair information and illustrations, and Oscilloscope preset guides and tests and waveform library. The MS909 features a rechargeable Lithium battery proving 8 hours of continues use, a convenient docking station and front and rear cameras. It has a powerful octa-core processor and a 9.7-inch TFT-LCD touchscreen for swift diagnosis and optimum viewing. The touchscreen is resistant to dirt and oil and the hard rubber surface is treated with high-quality carbon fiber, making the surface texture more refined.
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Newly Upgraded Autel Brand Tool with Powerful Hardware and Intelligent Software
3. Worldwide Vehicle Coverage:
Support more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
1. New VCI Protocols: D-PDU, DoIP/CAN FD, Mega CAN
2. Topology Module Mapping: Color Coded All System Status Screen (on supported vehicles)
3. Relevant Cases: DTC Troubleshooting / Repair Tips Video Library
4. Repair Assist: Guided Procedures with DTC Analysis & Fault Code Solutions
5. Code-Related Technical Service Bulletins (on select vehicles)
6. License Plate Reader
7. ScanVIN: Barcode or Text Recognition with Camera
8. Secure Gateway Access: Authorized FCA SGM Access with AutoAuth Account (sold separately)
9. Enhanced Diagnostic Reports: PreSCAN & PostSCAN
10. Autel updates provide latest OE level coverage for more than 80 US Domestic, Asian and European vehicles, including supercar
11. Exceptional OE-Level functionality from comprehensive OBDII diagnostics & services to advanced ECU coding and programmin
12. Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via internet
13. Interactive Data Logging sessions enable direct contact with Autel Support for first-hand troubleshooting of diagnostic bugs and error
14. One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organize
15. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
1. Intelligent Diagnostics – Your Specialist Diagnostic Helper
The Intelligent Diagnostic Functions integrated on Autel scan tool MS909 provide every professional mechanic with massive and substantial information of faults detected and offer you exhaustive and comprehensive repair assistance.
1). Tech Services Bulletins – see official announcements issued by vehicle manufacturers regarding common problems including vehicle modules, DTCs, repair methods, program updates, and recall strategies.
2). DTC Analysis - contain repair assistance and information related to the fault codes, including the fault description, condition, fault influence, possible cause, and possible solution. The repair assistance information varies vehicle.
3). Repair Assistant - display a list of recommended tests, the completion status, and priority for the undertaking. The higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested. There are a location diagram and wiring diagram to help you to locate the components, connectors, wiring, and ground electrodes.
4). Repair Tips - display a range of diagnostic and repair steps, including the information needed in order to clear the faults. The repair steps are provided in text and video.
5). Component Measurement - direct technicians to an oscilloscope in one click. This section may include relevant waveforms and waveform analysis to aid the technician in diagnostics and repairs.
6). Relevant Cases - recommend repair processes that may be relevant to the vehicle and fault. These repair cases/suggestions provide the technician with great insight when diagnosing and repairing vehicle faults.
2. Advanced ECU Programming & Coding for Better Vehicles Performance
The coding and programming function of the scanner MS909 is used to code adaptive data of certain components after making repairs or replacements as well as update the computer software of the vehicle to the latest version. Available programming or coding operations vary by test vehicle.
* Coding: also known as Teach-in Program, or Component Adaptation, is used to code adaptive data for vehicle control modules or change parameters after repairs, replacements, or retrofitting of vehicle parts such as injectors, radios and or even starters, etc. It can also be used to flash hidden functions to make vehicles achieve higher performance.
* Reprogramming: download the latest version of the software from the online server database through Internet access to update ECUs, and reprograms the newest version into the vehicle's ECU. A series of on-screen operational instructions will display to guide you through the programming procedure. Autel provides its own server for BMW & BENZ software. All other OEM flashing software can be purchased separately and used with the MS908P VCI device.
3. Auto Scan for Full System Diagnostics
The Auto Scan function performs a comprehensive scanning of all the systems in the vehicles. The systems include but are not limited to ECM, PCM, TCM, ABS, RCM, IPC, ACM, AHCM, APIM, BCMii, DDM, FCDIM, FCDIM, FCIM, FDSM, GPSM, HCM, HVAC, IPM-A, etc., and it displays according to specific vehicle brands and models.
Topology Mapping Makes the Diagnostic Results More Readable & Comprehensive
The systems diagnostics result scanned by the scanner will be displayed in topology module mapping, which shows a system distribution diagram of the vehicle control modules and the relationship between vehicle systems. You can enter any specific system to see more detailed diagnostic information. On the Topology screen, a system with identified faults will display in orange, making the diagnosis results are clear at a glance, which is convenient for mechanics to perform systematic and comprehensive diagnostics and analysis.
4. Repair Assistant
Repair Assist Software displays a list of recommended tests, the completion status and priority for the undertaking. The higher the priority, the earlier the components should be tested.
5. Comprehensive Service Functions
Doing regular and routine maintenance on a modern car is impossible without a diagnostic system. Even the simplest procedures require the participation of an auto scanner. That's why Autel engineers have been working on them and making them as user-friendly as possible in the new MaxiSys MS909. Now you can easily do functions like:
1) Oil Reset: Reset the oil change calculator in the engine and automatic transmission
2) EPB: Replacement of brake pads on vehicles with an electric parking brake
3) SAS: Adaptation of the sensor to the angular position of the steering wheel
4) DPF: Regeneration of diesel particulate filter
5) Brake Bleed: ABS Brake Bleeding
6) TPMS: Battery registration and reset
7) Seat Calibration: Calibrate the memory in replaced or repaired seats
8) Airbag Reset: Resets the airbag data to clear the airbag collision fault indicator
9) A/F Reset: Set or learn Air/Fuel ratio parameters
10) Gearbox Reset: Help complete the gearbox self-learning to improve gear shifting quality
11) Suspension Reset: Adjust the vehicle body height sensor for level calibration
12) BMS: Battery registration and reset
MS909 Updates in 2021. Sep:
Tesla: Supports Basic Function including Information, Live Data, Read/ Erase Codes, as well as 41 Hot Special Functions including BMS Reset Alert, BMS Clear Contactor Stress Index, EPB Service Mode, Brake Bleed and Read/Write TPMS Sensor ID for Model X and Model S.
1. Adds Diagnostic Support for Ctpod, Supra of 2019-2021, and 65 New Models, Realizing Full Coverage of Models.
2. Adds Intelligent Recommendation Function for Hot DTCs for Corolla of 2010-2019 for North America.
1. Supports, 24 Models of 2021 including A 200 4MATIC,GLA 180, GLA 200,EQA 250 and EQA 300.
2. Adds Hot Functions including Information, Trouble Codes, Oil Reset, etc. for 243/298 Chassis.
1. Adds More than 900 DTCs, More than 80 Live Data terms and More than 3,000 DTC Analyses.
2. Adds Diagnostic Support & Topology Function for Models up to April 2021.
1.Supports Basic Functions (Read Codes, Live Data, Active Test Basic Settings and Learning) for Models up to 2021.
2. Adds 252 Guide Functions in 13 Categories including DPF, SAS, EPB and Oil Reset for WW, Audi and SKoda.
1. Adds Functions for 12 Models of 2020-2021 such as K8-Grand commander, PD-Neon and VM-ProMaster city.
2. lmproves 720 Special Functions for 48 Models of 2020-2021 Honda.
3. Adds Functions for 21 Models of 2021such as Ballade Hybrd. Breeze Hybnid, Breeze PHEV, etc.
1. 9.7" TFT-LCD Capacitive Touch Screen
2. Ambient Light Sensor – detects ambient brightness
3. Power LED - refer to Table 2-1 Power LED Description for details
4. Front Camera
5. Built-in Microphone
7. Collapsible Stand – extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the tablet
8. Rear Camera
9. Camera Flash
10. Head Phone Jack
11. USB Port
12. USB Port
13. Mini USB Port - cannot be used with the USB Port simultaneously
14. HDMI (High-Definition Multimedia Interface) Port
15. Micro SD Card Slot
16. DC Power Supply Input Port
17. Lock/Power Button – long press to turn on and off the Display Tablet, or tap the power button to lock the screen
1. DC Power Supply Input Port
2. Vehicle Data Connector
3. Ethernet Port
4. Vehicle LED
Flashes green when the device is communicating with the vehicle system
5. Connection LED
Lights solid green when the device is properly connected with the display tablet via the USB cable
Lights solid cyan (blue/ green) when connected via Wi-Fi; lights solid blue when connected via wireless BT connection
6. Power LED
Lights solid green when powered on
Flashes red when VCI is upgrading
Lights solid red when system failure occurs
Lights yellow automatically at power up when VCI is self-testing
7. USB Port
Qualcomm 660 Octa-core Processor (2.2GHz Quad-core A73 + 1.8GHz Quad-core A53)
||4GB RAM & 128GB On-board Memory
||9.7-inch TFT-LCD with 1536 x 2048 resolution & capacitive touch screen
Dual Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac 2x2 MIMO)
BT V5.0 + BR/EDR
USB 2.0 (2 USB TYPE-A ports and a Mini USB port)
SD Card (Support up to 256GB)
Rear: 16 Megapixel, Autofocus with Flashlight
Front: 16 Megapixel
Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jac
|Power and Battery
15000mAH 3.8V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||DoIP, PLC J2497, ISO-15765, SAE-J1939, ISO-14229 UDS, SAE-J2411 Single Wire Can(GMLAN), ISO-11898-2, ISO-11898-3, SAE-J2819 (TP20), TP16, ISO-9141, ISO-14230,
SAE-J2610 (Chrysler SCI), UART Echo Byte, SAE-J2809 (Honda Diag-H), SAE-J2740 (GM ALDL), SAE-J1567 (CCD BUS), Ford UBP, Nissan DDL UART with Clock, BMW DS2,
BMW DS1, SAE J2819 (VAG KW81), KW82, SAE J1708, SAE-J1850 PWM (Ford SCP), SAE-J1850 VPW (GM Class2)
1pc x Maxisys MS909
1pc x MaxiFlash VCI
1pc x Main Cable V2.0
1pc x USB 2.0 Cable V2
1pc x AC/DC Adapter(12V)
1pc x Cigarette Lighter
2pc x Light Fuse 6x30mm
1pc x Clipper Cable
1pc x Quick Reference Guide
1pc x Packing List
1pc x Soft Cloth
1pc x Carrying Case
Join our community: