Autel Maxisys CV Scanner MS908CV Heavy Duty Truck Diagnostic Tool
Autel MaxiSys CV heavy duty truck diagnostic scanner is built on the powerful MaxiSys 908 platform and provides a comprehensive diagnostic solution for virtually all commercial vehicles as well as machines made in North America, Europe and Asia. Offering advanced features and extreme ease-of-use, MaxiSys MS908CV diagnostic system is the ideal solution for independent repair shops, owner-operators and various sized fleets seeking a single scan tool for all their professional heavy duty needs.
1. One Year Free Update Online
2. Support ECU Coding for Passenger Vehicles and Commercial Vehicles
3. Vehicles Coverage: Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicles and industrial machine brands.
4. Cover the Vehicles from 1990-2020 Including light-duty trucks such as Ford F150, Ram Trucks, and semi-trucks such as Freightliner, Kenworth, Volvo, etc.
5. Includes a Compact Sized MaxiFlash Elite Which Performs J2534 and J2534-2 Pass-Thru Programming and Provides Bluetooth VCI Communication 230m Between the Vehicle and the MaxiSys CV Tablet
1. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
2. Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European commercial vehicle makes and machines
4. Complete capabilities for codes live data, actuation tests, adaptations
5. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
6. Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one-touch
7. Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
8. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
9. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
10. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
12. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
13. 9.7" 1024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi-Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
14. Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Autel Maxisys CV is compatible with 99% Light Duty / Medium Duty / Heavy Duty (1996-present)
Autel MS908CV performs diagnosis for heavy trucks, light trucks, natural gas vehicles, construction vehicles, and buses and so on, medium, and heavy duty commercial vehicle brands, working with more than 80 commercial vehicle brands, ideal for large repair shops and professional mechanics.
Expert (20): Allison, Bendix, Caterpillar, Cummins, International, Detroit, PACCAR, VOLVO, Freightliner, Wabco, ZF Meritor, MERCEDES BENZ, Boschauto, Power Stroke, AISIN, IVECO, Mack, Eaton, MTU, MWM...
Trucks (35): VOLVO, AGRALE, AUTOCAR, CAPACITY, Dodge, FIAT, FORD, FOTON, Freightliner, GMC, GREAT WALL, HINO, HYUNDAI, ISUZU, KIA, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI, MITSUBISHI FUSO, NISSAN, Sterling, International, IVECO, VOLKSWAGEN, Kenworth, Mack, Peterbilt, WORKHORSE...
Buses (30): OBD, VOLVO, AGRALE, HINO, ISUZU, MERCEDES BENZ, MITSUBISHI FUSO, VOLKSWAGEN, TOYOTA, Renault...
Trailer (3): Bendix, Haldex, Wabco
1) Coverage for Military Vehicles
That Autel CV does not have a "button" that says "Humvee", but it should be able to read all the modules separately.
1. In the case of Cummins, Detroit Diesel, or Caterpillar, use Expert Mode and select by engine.
2. Some vehicles may read under GM through manual module selection (example 2006 Humvee would read as a 2006 GMC pickup)
3. Depending on the transmission, it may be included under option #2 or it may need to be selected separately like an Allison that has a separate controller.
Larger military vehicles should be readable by selecting Freightliner, International, and such...
2) American Version Car List:
Cummins_Expert, DETROIT_Expert, UD_Truck, VOLVO_Truck, HINO TRUCK, HINO_BUS, Volvo_BUS, Agrale_BUS, Maxxforce_Expert, Aisin_Expert, Allison_Expert, Bendix_Expert, Eaton_Expert, Mack_ENG, PACCAR_Expert, Wabco_Expert, Mwm_Expert, CATERPILLAR_Expert, Agrale_Truck, Autocar_Truck, Capacity_Truck , Freightliner_Truck, International_Truck, Kenworth_Truck, Mack_Truck, Peterbilt_Truck, Sterling_Truck, Westernstar_Truck, International_BUS, Freightliner_BUS, Thomas built_BUS, Vanhool_BUS, BuleBird_BUS
3) Supported Protocols
SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Manufacture-defined Protocol J1939, Manufacture-defined J1708, KWP, VPW, UDS-CAN, CDL
1. Full Systems Diagnostics for Deep Inspection
As a mechanic or professional car technician, you will be spoiled for choice as you can diagnose more than 80 light/ medium/ heavy-duty commercial vehicles with this Autel scan tool, to get informed of ECU information, work on all parts of the electronic systems, and take advantage of live data:
* Retrieve ECU information of the tested control units including unit type, version numbers, and other specifications, etc.
* Read & erase DTCs to locate problem areas and clear the codes.
* View Live Data of each parameter item.
* This comprehensive scanning process is able to locate the faulty systems and retrieve the DTCs related easily. So you can work on all parts of the vehicle systems to enhance the performance, save energy, reduce emissions, and everything else.
2. ECU Coding
With the increasing complexity of automotive electronic control systems, ECU coding have become a must-learn skill for almost every pro mechanic. So we have pre-emptively followed in the footsteps of the times and have update the MS908 up to a brand new level.
The ECU coding for the heavy machinery is always a nightmare, but the time has changed. Once having heavy-duty scanner MS908CV by you side, you can match the modules with components, flash the hidden functions, and customize the OE-settings as you wish. And also it has extensive compatibility, such as light-duty truck Ford F-Series, RAM Trucks Series, Scania (Including CCC, CTS, EACS, EHS, EQU, FSS and SRC), Mercedes-Benz, Iveco, etc.
3. Service Functions and Adaption Functions
As a scanner especially designed for passenger vehicles and commercial vehicle, the MaxiSys MS908CV comes with a full-set of functions for your daily repair and maintenance. Let’s check out if there are something you’ve been looking for
1) For passenger vehicles:
* Gearbox Calibration: Complete the self-learning and calibrate the gearbox with other onboard systems after replacing or repairing.
* Throttle Matching: Initialize the throttle actuators so that the “learned” values stored on ECU are returned to the default state.
* ABS Bleeding: Bleed the brake system when the ABS system contains air to restore its braking sensitivity.
* BMS: Reset the monitoring unit of the car battery after replacing battery or battery monitoring sensors.
* Brake Reset: After or before changing the brake pads, the tool can help you reset the brake sensor.
* DPF Regeneration: Clear particulate matter from the DPF filter through continuous combustion oxidation mode to stabilize the filter performance.
* Injector Coding: Match the ECU to the injectors after replacement.
* Oil Reset: After the vehicle has been tuned, zero the oil light as well as set the next service mileage.
* SAS Calibration: calibrate the steering angle after replacing steering related parts.
* TPMS: reset the tire pressure and turn off the tire pressure fault indicator.
2) For commercial vehicles:
DOC/ DPF Replacement Reset, Fuel Pressure Adaptation Reset, Injector CEOM Reset, O2 Sensor Calibration, Injection Quantity Adjustment, DPF Regeneration, DSI System De-Aeration, MAF Sensor Calibration, Parameter Setting, Aftertreatment Maintenance, Aftertreatment SCR Catalyst Cold Soak Override, Boost Calibration, Timing Calibration
4. Mutual Communication with On-Board Systems
To help you track down the problems hidden underneath the hood, Autel scanner MaxiSys CV can build a bridge for you to mutual communicate with on-board systems through the function-Active Test. It can greatly help you to identify whether the source of the problem is the signal transceiver, control modules, or electronic parts.
* Cylinder Cut Out Test: Determine if the injectors are working properly.
* Cylinder Compression Test: Test the compression pressure of the cylinders to determine the operating capacity of the cylinders.
* On-board Electronic Components Test: Test the vehicle engine system and other components to see if they are working normally.
* And More
5. Add-On Functions:
1) MaxiFix: MaxiFix Platform on the diagnostic tool offers you a huge database of diagnostic tips and procedures.
2) Community Forums: Community Forums allow you to discuss with other users or find answers for diagnosis.
3) Data Manager: Since trucks will require more maintenance than a regular vehicle, it’s important for drivers to stay organized so they can make sure all bases are covered when it comes to safety. Drivers should categorize jobs/ inspections as daily, weekly, monthly, and annual maintenance. Data Manager enables you to save, print and review the saved files.
4) Digital Inspection & MaxiScope: Working with MV108, you can get an economical and simple solution to inspect areas hidden from sight.
|Operating System||Android™ 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich|
|Processor||Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz|
|Memory||2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory|
|Display||9.7 inch LED capacitive touchscreen with 1024x768 resolution|
Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection
|Camera (rear)||Rear-facing, 5.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight|
|Sensors||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)|
|Power and Battery||11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply|
|Input Voltage||12 V (9-24 V)|
|Power Consumption||6.5 W|
|Operating Temp||-10 to 55°C (14 to 131°F)|
|Storage Temp||-20 to 70°C (-4 to 158°F)|
|Housing||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot|
|Protocols||SAE J1939; SAE J1708; Manufacturer customized J1939; Manufacturer customized J1708; KWP; VPW; UDS-CAN; CDL|
Join our community: