Autel Maxisys Elite includes one year of free software updates. After the initial year expires, you may purchase an additional year of Total Care Program (TCP). This subscription can be purchased at any time and it will add 12 more months of updates to your current time
Autel Maxisys Elite One Year Update Service (Total Care Program Autel)
1. Very Easy to Operate, No Need Shipping
2. Subscription is Finished Online, No Need for Activation.
3. This is Only for Software Update, Without Hardware Warranty. Please Notice
4. It Will Take 3 Working Days To Be Finished
. The autel technician activate it for your in Autel online system
5. Suitable for: Autel Maxisys Elite
/ Maxisys Elite II
which are already over one year free update
Why You Need Autel Software Subscription?
Stay current with the latest Autel software versions and increase the value of your investment with the Autel Total Care Program (TCP). When you subscribe to an Autel TCP, you'll get to take advantage of new features and functions as they roll out from Autel, including expanded coverage for the latest vehicle makes and models. Updating your tool coverage is fast and easy and the Autel Total Care Program will keep your tool running and provide you unlimited access to the latest software and functionality for a full year
How to Pay and Get the Update Service:
Now the Autel provide the update service by using the Total Care Program Cards (TCP), Once you finish payment, we will help to arrange it online for you.
It will be finished within 3 working days normally. No need for shipping, No need for activation.
How to Make It Work?
Register all your Autel tools to your free Autel ID account at autel.com to download FREE software updates regularly to keep your Autel tools functioning like brand new.
* Constantly Update MaxiSYS for Current Vehicle Coverage
* Register Tool After Purchase for 1YR FREE Software Updates
* After the update service finished online. we will email you to inform about this.
Then You can go and get the new subscription via the following steps:
1. Reboot your tablet
2. Make Sure that your tablet power is enough for software updating.
3. Make sure the internet connection status is good
4. Enter "Update" to do software downloads and updates online on your tablet.
Finally, you will get the latest software version for your device.
Join our community: