Autel MaxiScan MS300 is able to retrieve the same emission related information as large expensive scanners. It can quickly find the cause of your vehicle’s check engine light with this easy-to-use, plug-in and scan code reader.
Autel MaxiScan MS300 CAN OBDII Diagnostic Scan Tool OBD2 Code Reader
Autel MaxiScan MS300 code reader supports all OBDII protocols, including KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN. Though small in size, MaxiScan MS300 is able to retrieve the same emission related information as large expensive scanners. MS300 works with most post 1996 vehicles that are OBDII compliant (including CAN).
1. Compatible with domestic, Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer
2. Retrieves generic, manufacturer-specific and pending Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC)
3. Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen and multilingual menu
4. Standard 16-pin OBD II connector; No additional cables needed
5. Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9
6. Powered by vehicle; No batteries required
7. Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) protocols
Comprehensive Vehicle Coverage:
* Supporte Vehicle Models: most OBD-II compliant U.S., European and Asian vehicles (OBD-II is standard on all cars sold in U.S. post-1996)
* Supported Protocols: Supports the CAN (Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols including KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM and CAN
1. TURN OFF CHECK ENGINE LIGHT:
MS300 check engine code reader can read, clear generic, manufacturer-specific and pending codes. It enables you to figure out why CEL is on like a pro and turn off check engine light instantly after proper repair.
2. MECHANIC APPROVED:
MS300 OBD2 scanner works with most OBDII compliant(OBD2 protocols: KWP2000, ISO2000, ISO9141, J1850 VPW, J1850 PWM, and CAN) sedans, SUVs and light trucks post-1996 for US cars, post-2000 for EU-based and Asian cars.
3. DIAGNOSE IN SECONDS:
MS300 auto code reader features easy to use 2 button design to read, clear DTCs to help home mechanics locate car problems fast. With an intuitive interface and easy-to-read backlit screen, this diagnostic code reader is easy to use.
4. SMOG CHECK:
MS300 car code reader retrieves I/M Readiness status to check emission-related systems like misfire monitor, fuel system monitor, comprehensive components monitor, O2 sensors, EVAP to help your vehicle ready pass the annual smog check.
5. NO BATTERY NEEDED:
MS300 OBDII scan tool communicates with vehicles through standard 16-PIN OBD2 cable and it's powered by vehicle directly- no battery needed. Please follow the correct usage order: Engine off- Plug MS300 in- Turn Ignition On.
6. RETRIEVE VIN NUMBER:
MS300 engine code readers can retrieve VIN (Vehicle Identification Number) on 2002 and newer vehicles supporting Mode 9 for quick vehicle identification and cut time spent locating the cause why the check engine light is on.
7. Retrieves generic and manufacturer specific Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTC), includes definitions lookup software on CD and displays DTC definitions on screen
8. Features an easy-to-read backlit LCD screen, multilingual menu and DTC definitions and standard 16-pin OBD-II connector--no additional cables are needed
Retrieves VIN (Vehicle Identification No) on 2002 and newer vehicles that support Mode 9
||Backlit LCD, 2 lines, 8 characters each
||0 to 50 ℃ (32 to 122 ℉)
||-20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
||DC12V provided via the vehicle battery
1pc x Autel MaxiScan MS300 Main Unit
1pc x 16 PIN Standard OBD2 Cable
Join our community: