Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT Pro KIT is a 7-inch wireless Android-based touchscreen tablet with All Systems Scan functionality and an extensive Service Menu for U.S., Asian, and European vehicles, 1996 and newer. The MP808BT PRO, which is equipped with a Bluetooth-enabled VCI, can read and erase codes, view Freeze Frame data and view and graph Live Data for all available systems
Autel MaxiPRO MP808BT Pro KIT OE-Level Full System Diagnostic Tool with Unlock Hidden Functions
Autel MP808BT PRO features a powerful Cortex-A55 1.8 GHz processor and 64 GB onboard memory. It offers technicians an extensive service menu, enabling them to quickly perform the most common service tasks. Advanced features include AutoVIN to instantly identify the vehicle make, model, and year and a cloud-based report management feature to share and manage reports.
1. One Years Free Update Online,
After One Year, MP808BT PRO Update Service
Cost 400USD/ Year
2. Comes With Full Set Non-Standard OBD Adapters to Work on More Vehicle.
3. 64GB On-Noard Memory for Better Performance
4. Android 11 Operating System for Fast Boot-Up and Multitasking
5. With Latest Configuration
, It Has Achieved a Giant Leap in Vehicle Coverage and Diagnostic Service.
6. Multi-Language Supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian. (After you get the package, just tell us your SN of MP808BT to activate the language you need)
New Added Functions - Expand Your Business
1. VAG Guided Functions (Same As MK906BT/MS906BT):
The guidance function means that it will prompt the steps of the operation or remind the preparation actions that need to be done. Guided Functions is compatible with Audi/ VW/ Skoda/ Jetta etc.
2. Refresh Hidden (Same As MS906 Pro/ MK906 Pro):
Refresh means release or restart, and we need to personalize the settings through this function. You can adjust the settings already in the system according to your needs such as turning off the seat belt reminder light. Compatible with Audi/ VW/ Skoda/ Jetta etc.
3. Add-on Compatible Tool
* With with MV108/ MV105
: Giving view to crowded and narrow areas inside the car that are hard to check
* Work with Autel BT506
, Expanded systems diagnostic to battery systems: Equipped with battery tester BT506, MP808BT Pro can be upgraded to a special battery tester scan tool. You can perform complete battery system detection, such as battery reset, in/out vehicle battery diagnosis, etc.
All Systems/All Service 7-inch touchscreen wireless tablet
Compatible with U.S., Asian and European vehicles, 1996 and newer.
Read and Erase Codes on all available vehicle systems.
View Freeze Data and View and Graph Live Data.
AutoVIN technology for rapid vehicle identification
Exceptional OE-Level system coverage for all electronic systems
Cloud-based report management for easy viewing and sharing
Powerful Cortex-A55 processor (1.8 GHz) processor
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024 x 600 resolution display
64GB On-board Memory for better performance
Android 11 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Ergonomic design with rubberized outer protection and a rugged internal housing to withstand everyday shop use.
Shop Management application designed to maintain customer information and vehicle history data.
Wide Vehicle Coverage
Autel MP808BT diagnostic scanner tool comes with unparalleled vehicle coverage of more than 80 American, Asian and European vehicle makes, with full set Non-Standard OBD adapters, it can support more vehicle than normal scanner.
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN) SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0, TP1.6
1. Full System Diagnostics
MP808BT Pro performs complete capabilities for all systems, not only includes 4systems diagnoses but all the other systems including Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Communication and more. You can get all the functions to fix your repair work more quickly with MP808.
1) Read hard codes on various systems. You are able to know the meaning of the trouble codes and figure out what's wrong with your systems.
2) Erase different DTCs easily after the problem has been carried out. Do remind that the check engine light will be turned off when you cleared the codes.
3) Retrieve live data to make sure all the systems run normally. The parameter item can be displayed in different forms, such as text, waveform graph, digital and more.
4) Active test is to test output elements. You can figure out whether a specific subsystem or component in your car functions well or not by using this tool to make the tester outputs function instead of checking in ignition status
2. ECU Coding for Unlock Hidden Functions
Autel Updates in MaxiPRO MP808BT Pro has been added with the with Advanced ECU Coding functions. Tap Update icon to update the device' s system and vehicle software to newest to get the ECU Coding functions. More functions related to ECU are now available in MP808BT Pro, for instance:
* Unlock Hidden Functions: works on Audi, VW, Skoda etc.
* Offline Coding: works on Chrysler, Bentley, Bugatti, Lamborghini, LT3, Seat, Man_LD, Peugeot, Citroen, Opel, Vauxhall, Porsche, Mitsubishi and etc.
* Online Coding: works on Peugeot, Citroen, DS_EU etc.
* VAG Guided Functions: works on Audi, VW, Skoda etc.
Note: ECU Coding only works on very few cars, do send the 17 digit VIN to check compatibility before you order.
3. FCA Auto Auth
Autel MP808BT Pro can access SGW Secure Gateway on 2018 and newer Chrysler, JEEP, Dodge, Fiat vehicles. Easily access the FCA ECU module to perform
complete diagnostic and services.
How To access SGW?
3 steps as follows: Account-Activation-Access!
1. Authorized OEM Access Account Registration;
2. Confirm Compatible Diagnostic Platform;
3. Immediate Authorized Secure Gateway Access. Note: FCA Auto auth only can be used in USA, Canada, and Mexico.
4. VAG Guide Functions
With step-by-step guides, you can follow instructions to complete the vehicle repair quickly and efficiently, speed up repairing, win more business for professional technicians.
5. Battery Test Function
Battery Test function is a battery and electrical system analysis function that uses adaptive conductance, an advanced battery analysis method to produce a more accurate examination of the battery's cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, which is vital to determining a battery's true health. It enables technicians to view the health status of the vehicle's battery and electrical system. Together with the BT506, this application can complete battery & starting and charging system tests and display the test results.
Battery Test function includes In Vehicle Test and Out of Vehicle Test Function.
* In-vehicle Test is used for testing batteries that are installed in a vehicle. An in-vehicle test includes battery test, starter test, and generator test. These tests help determine the health status of the battery, the starter, and the generator, respectively.
* Out-vehicle Test is used to test the condition of batteries that are not connected to a vehicle. This function aims to check the health status of the battery only.
Note: You need MaxiBAS BT506 to perform the battery test function (Need purchasing separately)
6. Special Functions:
Supports a wide range of special functions, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS, DPF, TPMS, and many more
1) Oil reset service: It allows you to perform reset for a new calculation of Engine Oil Life system once changed the oil.
2) EPB: The service is important in the maintenance of electronic braking system's safety and efficiency.
3) BMS: The service allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, and activate the rest state of the vehicle.
4) DPF: The service specially works for Diesel Particulate Filter system with DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5) SAS: The service helps clear the fault steering angle sensor memories and plays an important role in the steering angle sensor calibration.
6) TPMS: The service makes sense in displaying sensor IDs from the vehicle's ECU, inputting TPMS sensor replacement IDs and testing sensors.
7) ABS Bleeding: ABS brake bleeding to get a firm brake pad after air exhaustion.
Cortex-A55 quad-core processor (1.8GHz)
4GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
7-inch LCD capacitive touchscreen with 1024x600 resolution
USB 2.0，Mini USB 2.0
Wireless BT V2.1+EDR
HDMI Type A
SD Card (Support up to 64GB)
Light sensor for brightness auto adjust
Power and Battery
3.7 V/5000mAh lithium-polymer battery
Charges via 5 VDC power supply
5 V/1.5 A
0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2, ISO15765, K/L-Line, Flashing Code, SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM, ISo11898 (Highspeed, Middlespeed, Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN, fault-tolerant CAN), SAE J2610, GM UART UART Echo Byte Protocol, Honda Diag-H Protocol,TP2.0,TP1.6
1x MaxiPro MP808BT PRO
1x Power Adapter
1x Mini USB Cable
1x Main Cable
1x User Manual
1x Quick Reference Guide
1x Adapter for Benz-14 (for EU Version)
1x Adapter for Chrysler-16 (for US Version)
1x Adapter for BMW-20
1x Adapter for Kia-20
1x Adapter for Nissan-14
1x Adapter for GM/Daewoo-12
1x Adapter for Honda-3
1x Adapter for VW/AUDI-2+2
1x Adapter for Mitsubishi/Hyundai-12+16
Join our community: