Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today. With all the amazing functions, the small andexquisite tool is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford
100% Original Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro All System OBDII Scanner Update Online
1. Free Update Online on Autel Official Website till Now.
2. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
3. MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802 , covers more cars and more systems.
4. Vehicle Coverage: Global OBDII coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
5. Functions Supported: support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset. MD802 didn't have these functions
6. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level;
7. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
8. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop; Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
9. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro is built to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level. Loaded with oil service reset, battery registration and reset, parking brake pad relearn after replacement, steering angle sensor relearn and diesel particulate filter regeneration functions, MD808 Pro can access ALL available modules for the best diagnosis operations. With all that enclosed in a 4-inch hand-held device, there is no better multifunctional scan tool on the market.
The all new Autel MD808 pro offers technicians more advanced features and functions to diagnose all systems for major vehicles on the road today. With all the amazing functions, the small andexquisite tool is capable of delivering unmatched efficiency in diagnoses and services, making the ideal service tool priced for everyone to afford.
Abarth, Alfa Romeo, Audi, VW, For Seat, Skoda, Volvo, Saab, Bentley, Mercedes Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Renault Peugeot, Dacia, Fiat, Ford, Jaguar, Lancia, Landrover, aybach, Mini, Opel, Porsche, Smart, Vauxhall,Acura, Daewoo, Honda, Hyundai, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan Group, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki,For Toyota,Chrysler, Ford, G-M
1. Support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems
2. Read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS/Oil Reset/ SRS/EPB/DPF systems
3. Support oil service reset.
4. Support battery registration and reset
5. Diesel particulate service including forced regeneration
6. Reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality.
7. Relearn parking brake pad after replacement
8. Reset service mileage and service intervals
9. Turn off ECU brake warning light
10. Perform O2 monitor, on-board monitor, I/M readiness and component testing.
11. Print diagnostic reports via PC connection
12. Global OBD II coverage for U.S. domestic, Asian and European makes and models
13. All OBD II protocols, all 10 test modes and enhanced OBD II mode 6 support .
1. Service Functions
The MaxiDiag MD808 Pro provide Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, DPF and BMS functions for most modern vehicles on the road today. Select the Service function from the Main Menu to access the five special functions.
1) Oil Reset: The Engine Oil Life System calculates when to change the engine oil and filter based on vehicle use.
An oil change is required whenever indicated by the display and according to the recommended maintenance schedule.Whenever the oil is changed, reset the system so it can calculate when the next oil change is required. If a situation occurs where the oil is changed prior to a service indicator being turned on, also reset the system.
2) EPB: This electric parking brake (EPB) function has a multitude of uses to maintain the electronic braking systems safely and effectively.
3) SAS: Steering Angle Sensor Calibration permanently stores the current steering wheel position as the straight-ahead position in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. Therefore, the front wheels and the steering wheel must be set exactly to the straight-ahead position before calibration. In addition, the vehicle identification number is also read from the instrument cluster and stored permanently in the steering angle sensor EEPROM. On successful completion of calibration, the steering angle sensor fault memory is automatically cleared.
4) DPF: The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send your car to a main dealer.
The tool will manage DPF regeneration, DPF component replacement teach-in and DPF teach-in after replacing the engine control unit.
5) BMS: The BMS (Battery Management System) allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state, monitor the close-circuit current,
register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle, and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
6) ABS Maintenance: The tool can read codes,erase codes, record live data,read ECU information,perform active test,and perform special function.
2. OBDII Diagnostic Functions
OBD II Diagnostics function is a fast-access option that allows you to carry out a quick test on the drive train systems of OBD II vehicles.
When more than one vehicle control module is detected by the scan tool, you will be prompted to select the module where the data may be retrieved.
The most often to be selected are the Power-train Control Module [PCM] and Transmission Control Module [TCM].
1) System Status: Select this function to display the system status of the test vehicle, refer to the following description for the system status of the test vehicle.
2) Read Codes: Read Codes can be done with the key on engine off (KOEO) or with the key on engine running (KOER).
This function is used to read the detailed information of a particular diagnostic trouble code for technicians to better solve the problem.
3) Erase Codes: Erase Codes is performed with key on engine off (KOEO). This function is used to delete diagnostic trouble code when the fault the caused the specific DTC is fixed.
4) Live Data: In this function, you can not only read the live data but also record data for later review.
5) Freeze Frame: Freeze Frame Data allows the technician to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a DTC (Diagnostic Trouble Code) is detected. For example, the parameters may include engine speed (RPM), engine coolant temperature (ECT), or vehicle speed sensor (VSS) etc. This information will aid the technician by allowing the parameters to beduplicated for diagnostic and repair purposes.
6) I/M Readiness: I/M Readiness function is used to check the operations of the Emission System on OBD II compliant vehicles. It is an excellent function to use prior to having a vehicle inspected for compliance to a state emission program.
7) O2 Monitor Test: OBD II regulations set by SAE require the relevant vehicle monitors and tests on the oxygen (O2) sensors to identify problems related to fuel efficiency and vehicle emissions. These tests are not on-demand tests and they are done automatically when engine operating conditions are within specified limits. These test results are saved in the on-board computer's memory.The O2 Monitor Test function allows retrieval and viewing of O2 sensor monitor test results for the most recently performed tests from the vehicle's on-board computer.The O2 Monitor Test function is not supported by vehicles which communicate using a controller area network (CAN).
8) Component Test: The Component Test function allows initiating a leak test for the vehicle's EVAP system. The scan tool itself does not perform the leak test, but commands the vehicle's on-board computer to start the test. Different vehicle manufacturers might have different criteria and methods for stopping the test once it has been started. Before starting the Component Test, refer to the vehicle service manual for instructions to stop the test.
9) Vehicle Information: The Vehicle Info. function enables retrieval of Vehicle Identification No.(VIN), Calibration ID Nos. (CINs), Calibration Verification Nos. (CVNs) and In-use Performance Tracking on 2000 and newer vehicles that support Mode.
What The Advantages of MD808 PRO Compare Autel MD802
The Autel MD808 Pro has the features and functions of the older MD802 and the MaxiCheck Pro combined and offers more service functions than the either of the older units.
1. MD808 PRO is upgrade version of MD802, covers more cars and more systems.
2. MD808 PRO support Steering Angel Learning , DPF functions , and Battery Registration and reset. MD802 didn't have these functions
3. Autel MD808 pro is not just a diagnostic tool, but a professional service tool to service individual specialized systems, including Oil Reset, EPB, SAS, BMS and DPF, offers quick and easy solution to everyday task in the workshop;
Based on the ARM Thumb Processor (400 MHz), it needs only 6s booting time to allow you to build a more fluid user experience.
4. For MD808 PRO, Live data graphing for all available modules.
5. Brand New Design: Autel MD808 pro, a revelation in diagnostic and service tool is launched with brand–new exterior in terms of design, structure and buttons;
6. Efficient Diagnosis: MD808 PRO Offer more advanced features and functions to troubleshoot basic four systems (Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS) for major vehicles on the road today;
7. Powerful Hardware: MD808 PRO Included with 16G Micro SD Card, full color 800*480 display to take your diagnostic experience to a whole new level;
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro VS Autolink 609P VS AutoLink 629
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro VS MD808 VS MX808 VS MX808TS
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Views:
1. LCD Display--indicates test results.TFT color display(800*480 dpi)
2. Function Button--corresponds with "buttons" on screen for executing commands.
3. ESC Button--cancels a selection (or an action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
4. Up Scroll Button--moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data.When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
5. Left Scroll Button--when look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
6. Right Scroll Button--when look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC
definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data.. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
7. Down Scroll Button--moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved,moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8. OK Button--confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu.
9. Help Button--provides help information for the function conducted on the screen.
10. Connector--connects the scan tool to the vehicle's Data Link Connector (DLC) via OBD II cable.
11.Micro SD Card Slot--holds the System Micro SD card.
Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro Specifications
||ARM® Thumb® Processor (400 MHz)
||32MB, 166 MHz
||4.0 inch LCD with 800x480 resolution
||Mini USB: 2.0 Micro SD Card (16GB)
||-10°C to 60°C (14°F to 140°F)
||-20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158°F)
||5% - 95% non-condensing
||Strong plastic housing with protective rubber boot
Autel MD808 Pro FAQs:
Q1: Autel MD808 have any advantage over the MD802?
A1: MD808 is much more advanced than MD802.MD808 supports to read and clear trouble codes, control and test BMS / SAS / DPF systems,and reset steering angle sensor (SAS) functionality. These functions MD802 is unavailable to do.Hope it can meet your demands.
Q2: Will this be able yo bring up Transfer Case codes?
A2: Yes,this md808 can read/erase codes on Engine, Transmission, SRS and ABS system as well as lot of special functions.
Q3: Will this unit interface with all of the modules and eletronic controls on a Toyota Prius? And specifically to meter in coolant and bleed brakes?
A3: This md 808 can work on your Toyota Prius on four systems , if wanna get a all system supported product, you can have a look for the MD802 full system or md808 pro.And for metering in coolant and bleed brakes,you may have a look for Autel MK808.
Q4: Autel launched another new product md808. what's the differences between md808 pro and md808?
A4: MD808 pro is an more advanced professional scan tool than MD808. Though MD808 and MD808 pro are armed the same hardware, MD808 pro has more powerful built-in software system than MD808 pro. MD808 can only access to Engine, Transmission, ABS, and Airbag (SRS) systems while MD808 pro support Read/Clear Codes and Live Data functions for ALL systems.
Q5: Hi this able to bleed abs system on mb gl550?
A5: It will support reading and clearing all codes in all modules. But it would not support the brake bleeding functions. I think you need MX808 to bleed abs system.
Q6: Shops that would use Autel MaxiDiag MD808 Pro?
A6: General repair shops (Perfect for servicewriters), body shops, used car dealerships, auto repair shop, brake facilities, DPF Auto Repair shop, and transmission repair shops
Q7: How do I know if my Autel scanner is genuine or not?
A7: First and foremost, you should buy an Autel scanner from an authorized dealer. If you buy it from an unknown source, you risk being duped or being sold the wrong product. Every Autel scan tool comes with a serial number. After you purchase the device, you need to register it in order to get free software update/upgrade and as well as warranty. As a result, if you try to register the code reader with Autel and it fails, just know that your device is counterfeit. All-in-all, Autel is a reliable company and having a fake product is next to impossible.
Q8: Does the Autel MD808 offer its users with free lifetime updates?
A8: This is where Autel wasn’t clear about its product. In the description, it is written that the product comes with free lifetime updates but it is not. Most users have stated that the free software updates are provided for 3 years and from then onwards, you will have to pay for updates and upgrades. The manufacturer should be clear about this so that buyers are not duped into buying the product.
Q9: I am looking for a scanner that would let me access the onboard computer so that I am able to adjust the vehicle performance which would maximize my fuel economy. Will this model do this procedure or can you suggest a model that can do this
A9: I am looking for a scanner that would let me access the onboard computer so that I am able to adjust the vehicle performance which would maximize my fuel economy. Will this model do this procedure or can you suggest a model that can do this
Q10: This MD808Pro would not link up to a new 2019 Toyota Tacoma. I called US support and was told that I would have to wait at least one year for the update to the device that will cover this and other new vehicles. The support person told me that I would purchase a much more expensive reader with a paid subscription to be able to interact with new vehicles. Thanks Autel for not advising this in your advertising for this product. This MD808Pro will be sitting in my cupboard collecting dust for at least one more years.
A10: Yes, that's right. If you buy the most recent car model, then low price scanner like Autel md808 pro will not support. They need time( at least one year) to include that new car model with the scanner. All scanner brands follow that type of tactic. Because they need to write a new program for the latest car model to support the scanner
Autel MD808 Pro Reviews:
I did try it out and it did work very well. I work as a gm technician and i use the ms906ts model from autel and they both seem to read the same data. I would recommend any autel product to anyone. They have great products and great technical support. I did the current update on this unit which was simple. The newest update gave you the feature to do the updates through usb. I had to remove the mico sd card to do the updates the first time. You will need a micro sd to sd card adapter if you get a unit with the older software installed.
Autel MD808 Pro was recommended by tire shop because it's a well made quality product capable of high speed use for sports cars. Product installed and programmed easily for use in my '06 corvette.
I purchased this to help diagnose an ABS issue and to clear the trouble code(s) when the issue was fixed. It handled these tasks without issue. The ability to see sensors operate in real time and plot them on a graph is invaluable.
This is a new launched product of Autel. My friend bought a MD802 which works very good. This one is an updated version of MD802. It has a bigger screen and memory, and seems the scanning speed is a little bit faster scanning all systems. A very good diagnostic tool.
It clears code fast and works well. It's an all system diagnostic tool and easy to use. The 16G memory card which enables update is a plus compared to MD802. Though it's not a bi-directional tool, we won't get that at this price.
1 x User Manual
1 x Quick Reference Guide
1 x Main cable
1 x Micro SD card
1 x Carry case
1 x USB Cable
Join our community: