Autel Maxicom MK908P includes full system diagnose and j2534 ecu online programming. Combine with MaxiTPMS TS601, MK908P is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This bundling package is the best solution for busy tire and automotive workshops that require a diverse tool
Buy Autel MaxiCOM MK908P Automotive Full System Diagnostic Tool with J2534 ECU Programming Get Free MaxiTPMS TS601
Why You Need MK908P with TS601 Together?
1. Package Contains Full Set Maxicom MK908P and Full Set MaxiTPMS TS601
2. The Maxicom MK908P includes the J-2534 reprogramming box and special MaxiSYS Pro software needed for shops and technicians who demand a comprehensive diagnostic system capable of completing even the most complicated and demanding tasks
3. MaxiTPMS TS601 is capable of wirelessly diagnosing TPMS problems as well as reprogramming the vehicle's ECU. This professional tool is the best solution for busy tire and automotive workshops that require a diverse tool
Maxicom MK908P Features:
1. Global Version, No IP Blcoking Problem. You Can Do Software Downloads and Updates in UK and EU Countries without Problem.
2. Support ECU Coding and J2534 ECU Programming Functions, Same as Autel Maxisys Elite
3. Extensive Vehicle Coverage of 80+ American, European, and Asian Car Makes and Models
4. High-End Automotive Diagnostic Tool, Comprehensive OE-Level Diagnostics, Easily, Quickly and Efficiently
5. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official website. After One Year, MK908P Software Subscription Cost 895USD Per Year
6. Multi-Languages Supported: English, German, Spanish, French, Polish, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Portuguese, Swedish, Russian
7. Ultimate Configurations: lighting-fast hexa-core 1.3GHz + 1.7GHz processor; 2GB RAM; 10.1; 1920*1200 back-lit LED multi-touch display; internal 64GB solid-state drive; built-in 8MP camera with a flashlight and autofocus, massive battery capacity for continues 24+ hours' using, etc.
Abundant User-Friendly Add-On Features:
1. MaxiFix: vast database of repair and diagnostic tips along with proven filed fixes.
2. Fast Data Transfer (VCI): dual band 802.11n Wi-Fi technology and long range Blue-tooth for ultra-fast Wireless Communication.
3. AutoVin Technology: latest AutoVIN technology with advanced Auto-Scan functions to identify CAN-Enabled vehicles, in one touch.
4. Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
5. One-Stop Solution for All Pro-level Needs
6. Online ECU Coding for software modifications to a vehicle, allowing the use of functions not available in the car when it left the factory.
7. Access to All OE-level systems and subsystems (ABS, SRS, Engine, Transmission, Brake System, Emission System, Fuel system, Light system, Wiper System etc.)
8. Work for Benz Online Programming (support new chassis e.g. 204, 212);
9. Complete TPMS Features (sensor program, activation etc.); Compatible with MaxiScope & MaxiVideo; WiFi / Cable / Bluetooth Connection Support
10. Work for BMW F Chassis Coding Backup, BMW F Chassis Coding & Individualisation (need OTG adapter and F chassis connector), BMW E Chassis Coding Backup, BMW E Chassis Coding Backup & Individualisation, BMW Online Programming (support most models including part of G chassis);
MaxiTPMS TS601 Features:
1. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official website
2. Automatic Power-Off to Preserve Battery Life (Built-in rechargeable Li-polymer battery)
3. Ergonomic Design Features Strong Housing and Protective Rubber Boot
5. Incredibly Easy to Use with Intuitive Navigation and Step-by-Step On-Screen Instructions
6. Proper LF Signal to Prevent Being Fooled by Other RF Signals
7. Built-in Rechargeable Li-Polymer Battery
8. Reads, Records and Playbacks TPMS Live Data, including tire pressure, signal status, temperature, battery status, etc.
9. Reads Activated Sensor Data Including sensor ID, tire pressure, temperature, battery condition, OE part number, relearn information
Why You Need TS601?
A growing number of vehicles need a diverse tool for the following:
1. To activate a newly mounted TPMS sensor;
2. To reprogram the ECU to facilitate the new sensor recognition when tires change order, or switch from winter to summer types, or a new wheel mounted to a vehicle, and so on;
3. To send TPMS sensor information to the vehicle's ECU after activating and receiving the TPMS sensor information.
1set x Autel MaxiCOM MK908P
1set x Autel MaxiTPMS TS601
Join our community: