Autel MaxiCheck Pro support EPB ABS SRS SAS DPF is designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems. MaxiCheck Pro include Anti-Lock Brakes (ABS), Supplemental Restraint System (SRS), Electronic Parking Brake (EPB), Steering Angle Sensor (SAS), Oil light resets
Top 5 reasons to Get Autel MaxiCheck Pro:
1. Exclusive Sale Product of Original Autel Brand. with Best Price
2. Lifetime Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as EPB, Oil Service, ABS, SRS, BMS, DPF and more.
4. Vehicles Coverage:
ABS/SRS(Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European): BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford, LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
EPB: BENZ, BMW, Citroen, Ford, LandRover, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
OLR: BENZ, BENZ Sprinter, BMW, Citroen, Fiat, Ford,LandRover, Porsche, Renault, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volvo, VW.
SAS: BENZ, BMW, Chrysler, Citroen, Fiat, LandRover, Peugeot, Renault, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota
5. Multiple Language Supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Description:
The MaxiCheck Pro service tool, based on Autel's latest diagnostic platform, is simple and easy to use. It is specially designed for professional technicians and body shops to service individual specialized systems, such as ABS, SRS, Oil Service, EPB, DPF and more. MaxiCheck Pro provides quick and easy solutions to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without the use of a diagnostic tool. It is the ideal service tool for today's technicians at a price everyone can afford.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker! In addition, it is designed to enable the technician to read and clear ABS trouble codes.
How to Update Autel MaxiCheck Pro ?
Autel frequently releases software updates that you can download. TheUpdate feature makes it very easy to determine and get exactly what you need.
1. Install Maxi PC Suite through the included CD, or download the applications in our website: www.autel.com or our distributors'site. You can use a Mac or a Windows-based computer to download the suitable version and proceed.
2. Make sure that your computer is connected to the Internet.
3. Load the SD card of the scan tool to your PC.
4. Run the Maxi PC Suite. Wait for the Log In window to pop up
5. Enter your Autel ID and password and wait for the Update window to display. If you forget your password unintentionally, you may always click the [Forget Password?] to link to our website and get your password back.
6. Select the product type and serial number, click OK to continue.
7. In the Update window, select the items you want to install.Usually, you should install all available updates.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scanner Features:
Crystal Clear TFT Color Screen
Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian & European Vehicles
Limited One (1) Year Warranty
Opens & Closes Electronic Brake Calipers
Reads & Clears EPB/SBC Trouble Codes
Turns off the ECU & Brake Warning Lights
Diagnoses EPB/SBC Caliper Functionality
Resets the Oil Service Light
Resets the Service Mileage & Service Intervals
Sets the Inspection Mileage
Resets Steering Angle Sensors (SAS)
ABS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
SRS Coverage for 50+ Vehicle Makes – U.S. Domestic, Asian & European
Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality
ABS Bi-directional Functionality
Resets battery adaptation and registers battery replacement
Reads, Records and Plays Back OBD2 Live Data Graphing
MaxiCheck Pro: Easy-to-use Service Tool to Quickly Perform Wide-Range of Vehicle Services
1. Read, Clear and Diagnose Electronic Brake Caliper (EBC)/ Sensotronic Brake Control (SBC) Caliper Functionality and resets the brake pad thickness required for Audi A8 service
2. Easily Perform Multiple Vehicle Services Resets Maintenance and Oil, Inspection and Resets.
3. Read and Erase OBD-II diagnostic trouble codes for domestic, Asian,and European vehicles
4. Complete OBDII/ EOBD coverage with easy to use step-by-step on-screen guided instructions
5. Provide a quick and easy solution to everyday tasks in the workshop that cannot be completed without a diagnostic tool.
MaxiCheck Pro Service Tool Can Do it All:
1. Read and Clear trouble codes for Air Bag (SRS) and EPB/SBC
2. Read and Clear ABS trouble codes as well as bi-directional functionality
3. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers
4. Diagnose EPB/SBC caliper functionality
5. Reset Steering Angle Sensors (SAS) functionality
6. Reset Oil Service Light and Mileage service intervals
7. Set inspection 1 and 2 service intervals / Set inspection mileage
8. Enhanced OBD2 Coverage for Domestic, Asian and European Vehicles
9. Turn off the ECU and brake warning light
10. View, graph, record and playback OBD-II live data
11. Mode 6 and freeze frame data coverage
12. Fully internet updateable and upgradeable
13. An SD card slot for memory expansion
OBD II Diagnostics:
1. Read and Erase Codes
2. DTC Lookup
3. Live Data/ Freeze Frame
4. Retrieve I/M Readiness Status
5. O2 Monitor Test/ On-Board Monitor Test
6. Component Test
7. View Vehicle Information
8. Modules Present
ABS - Anti-Lock Brake and SRS (Airbag) - Supplemental Restraint System:
Enables a technician to read and clear ABS/SRS trouble codes, and also reset Airbag and SRS warning lights. Perfect for body shops.
EPB - Electronic Parking Brake Service:
Activate/Deactivate Brake Control system. Assist with Brake Fluid Control. Brake Calibration. Open and Close Electronic Brake Calipers. Read and Clear EPB/SBC Trouble Codes.
Electronic Parking Brake (EPB)and Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Designed for safe and professional replacement and recalibration of brake pads on a growing number of vehicles with electronic hand-brakes. This tool automatically links up with the control module by connecting to the vehicle's OBD II port. By disengaging the brake system it increases safety with the push of a button. Eliminating the need to use expensive OE diagnostic systems to to the job on EPB systems makes the tool a time saver and a money maker.
OIL - Oil Light Service Reset:
Enables the resetting of service lights, and service intervals on a range of vehicles including the latest For BMW, For Mercedes, For Volvo, For VW/Audi, Fiat, for Mazda etc. This is a time and money saver for the service garage to have the service light turned out without using the expensive OEM scan tool.
DPF - Diesel Particulate Filter Functionality Maintenance Service:
The DPF function allows you to carry out numerous functions on the Diesel Particulate Filter system without having to send the car to a main dealer. The tool will retrieve/erase DPF- related codes, reset the DPF light after the filter has been replaced, micromanage the injection rate, and burn off collected particles when a maximum fill level is reached by performing static/dynamic regeneration.
Read/Erase DPF System Codes. Review Live Data of DPF System and Sensor Perform DPF Services including Particulate Filter Regeneration.
SAS - Steering Angle Sensor Calibration Maintenance and Diagnostics:
Designed to preform the zero position calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor in a growing number of vehicles equipped with ESP (Electronic Stability Program) View Freeze Frame Data to view the vehicle's operating parameters at the moment a code is detected.
BMS - The Battery Maintenance System Services:
BMS allows the scan tool to evaluate the battery charge state，monitor the close-circuit current, register the battery replacement, activate the rest state of the vehicle,and charge the battery via the diagnostic socket.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scanner Package Display
1) CONNECTOR -- Connects the scan tool to the vehicle' s Data Link Connector (DLC).
2) EXTERNAL DC POWER PORT – Connects the 12 volt power adapter to power the tool when disconnected from the vehicle.
3) LCD DISPLAY -- Indicates test results. TFT color display (320x 240 dpi).
4) FUNCTION BUTTON – Corresponds with "buttons" on screen for executing commands.
5) ESC BUTTON -- Cancels a selection (or an action) from a menu or returns to the previous screen.
6) HELP BUTTON -- Provides help information and Code Breaker function.
7) UP SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves up through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves up through the current screen to the previous screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
8) DOWN SCROLL BUTTON -- Moves down through menu and submenu items in menu mode. When more than one screen of data is retrieved, moves down through the current screen to next screens for additional data. When looking up DTC, it is used to change value of selected character.
9) LEFT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to previous character and views additional information on previous screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views previous screen or previous frames of recorded data. It is also used to view previous trouble code when viewing DTCs.
10) RIGHT SCROLL BUTTON -- When look up DTC definitions, moves to next character and view additional information on next screens if DTC definition covers more than one screen; views next screen or next frames of recorded data.. It is also used to view next trouble code when viewing DTCs.
11) OK BUTTON -- Confirms a selection (or an action) from a menu.
12) USB CONNECTOR -- Connects the scan tool to the PC for printing.
13) SD CARD SLOT – Holds the System SD card
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Scanner Comparision:
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Customer Feedbacks:
So far so good. Used on 01 Silverado 1500hd to bleed abs pump. Worked great for that. For whatever reason It didn't show the option for autobleed under 01 so I chose an 04 silverado and it worked just fine. Scanner already paid for itself by saving me $475 by not having a shop swap my abs module that had stripped screws, requiring the pump to be removed.
The Maxicheck Pro works great, and did exactly what I purchased it for, Auto bleeding the ABS system on my 2005 Chevy Tahoe. The menu system was cumbersome and took some time to understand and the PC client software doesn't recognize the SD card in Linux so it took double the amount of time to update everything. All in all I am extremely happy with the purchase as it paid for itself already. Without it I would have had to take my truck into a dealer or a mechanic to bleed my ABS system properly which would have been more than the purchase price.
Overall it's a good scanner. However the reason I purchased it was because I have a 2011 Ford Fusion Hybrid and was having ABS problems with it, this scanner will not do an auto bleed for this vehicle. Also, get a message saying, Security access failure. I did call Autel customer service, they told me to update the software, which I did. Got the same result. Note the second photo, it does not give the option for Auto Bleed. My neighbor has a 2012 Fusion non hybrid. The scan tool will do a Auto Bleed on it.
Great bang for the buck. I got this to specifically for the automatic bleed function (normally seem in expensive readers) for my 99 F250 Superduty. It plugged right in, found the function(there hardest part), I typed in my trucks info, followed the directions, and done. This product hits way above its price point.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro FAQ:
Yes, it is
Does this work with all vehicle models?
Yes, as long as the vehicle produces the codes (and since 1996 most do) the device will read them. Meaning of the codes can be looked up in the book or on the internet.
will this work on 1998 jeep laredo.
very well, it will work well
Does this tool reset the service engine light after you have done the maintenance work?
You can use this tool to reset your check engine or service engine soon light. There is nothing automatic.
is this campatible with 1992 Oldsmobile Bravada 6cyclned AWD, would i need to by an adaptor for it?
Yes this will work for your 92 Olds. Find your OBDII port and follow the instructions.
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Specifications:
Display TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi )
Operating Temperature 0°C to 60°C (32°F to 140 °F)
Storage Temperature -20°C to 70°C (-4°F to 158 °F)
External Power 12.0 to 18.0 V power provided via vehicle battery or adapter
Dimensions Length: 212 mm (8.35’’)
Width: 110.5 mm (4.35’’)
Height: 37.5 mm (1.48’’)
Weight: 0.28 kg (without wire) 0.484 kg(with wire)
Autel MaxiCheck Pro Package List:
1pc X Maxicheck Pro Unit
1pc X OBD II Cable
1pc X USB Cable
1pc X User Manual
1pc X Hard Carry Case