Autel MaxiBAS BT608E is a 5.5-in Android-based touchscreen, Wi-Fi battery testing tablet with a Bluetooth VCI. BT608E features adaptive conductance technology, the intelligent battery, and electrical system diagnoses and analyses, andbattery registration and maintenance features plus comes with a built-in thermal printer for report generation. The BT608E is also an automotive all systems diagnostic scanner with free software updates for the life of the tool
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 BT608E Auto Battery Tester and Electrical System Analyzer Circuit Tester
Adopting advanced adaptive conductance technology, the accuracy of the tests performed by Autel battery tester BT608E is above the market average level. BT608E is featured with battery and electrical systems tests, auto battery registration, and a built-in thermal printer. The applied progressive AutoVIN and ScanVIN helps mechanics' efficiency up. User-friendly applications, Android 9.0, and Wi-Fi greatly enhance BT608E's practicality.
BT608 is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies Adaptive Conductance, an advanced battery analysis method that produces a more accurate examination of the battery's cold cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery's true health. The BT608 can display a quick health status of the existing battery, register a new battery and perform advanced battery and
electrical system diagnostics.
1. Lifetime Free Update Online
2. Global Version, No Blocking Problem.
3. Wifi TouchScreen with Built-In Thermal Printer
4. Support Quick Vehicle Identification and Battery Specifications Display
5. Multi-Language Supported:
English, French, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Dutch, Polish, Swedish, Korean, Japanese, Russian, Italian
What Are The Advantages of MaxiBAS BT608 BT608E?
1. Accurate Battery Diagnosis
Autel advanced battery tester MaxiBAS BT608 is a professional analysis tool for testing 6- and 12-volt batteries from 100-3000 CCA, it covers Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL Cell batteries. With the Adaptive Conductance technology, you can get the most accurate test results and deduce the mis-diagnosis to lowest, 95% battery accuracy and 100% detection rate of bad battery.
2. Intuitive Adaptive Conductance
With the adaptive conductance technology, BT608E' s testing results accuracy up to about 95% to reduce battery misdiagnosis; bad battery detection rates up to 64% to diagnose low capacity batteries; reduce 30% of charge & retest rate to save time and improve workshop efficiency. After numerous market research and rigorous calculations, Autel ensures to provide accurate battery's CCA and reserve capacity and provides users with a premium experience.
3. Powerful Compatibility Ability
With the battery tester BT608E, no compatibility issue should be worried about. The battery tester can test almost all 6/12-volt batteries, which include 100-3000 CCA Flooded/AGM/AGM/Gel and EFB, and 12/24-volt cranking/ charging systems, it's compatible with various battery standards such as CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS, and MCA. Cranking and charging systems failures of car, motorcycle, truck, RV, ATV, SUV, boat, yacht, and even lawnmower can be diagnosed.
4. Data Viewing/ Printing
Autel Digital Auto Battery Analyzer BT608 has data review function that enables technician to review the data record, and print out the diagnostic report instantly with the built-in thermal printer, sharing report by email is supported
1. Support in-vehicle and out-of-vehicle testing of passenger vehicle batteries
2. Test 6- and 12-volt batteries: 100 - 3000 CCA
3. Test 12- and 24-volt cranking/charging systems
4. Test Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries
5. Compatible with CCA, CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA
6. One-touch Battery registration
7. Quick display of battery specifications through battery barcode scan, Auto and manual VIN entry
8. Illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing
9. Print test reports via built-in thermal printer
10. Read and erase codes of all available systems
State-Of-The-Art Auto Battery Test
Autel MaxiBAS BT608 car load tester is designed to test 6V/12V Flooded, AGM, AGM Spiral, EFB and GEL batteries with CCA(100 to 3000 CCA), CA, SAE, EN, IEC, DIN, JIS and MCA standards. BT608 can test the battery state of health, offers illustration instruction guides for battery positioning and testing.
* State of Charge: The amount of energy stored in the battery relative to its capacity.
* Voltage: The difference in electric potential between the positive and the negative terminals of a battery.
* Measure Capacity: Battery energy storage capacity measured in Cold Crank Amps.
1. Adaptive Conductance for More Accurate Examinations
The BT608E with an extra screen wiper is a touchscreen Battery & Electrical System analyzer that applies adaptive conductance to produce a more accurate examination of the battery’s cold-cranking ability and reserve capacity, vital to determining a battery’s health. Following is the benefits of adaptive conductance technology:
1) Reduce Battery Misdiagnosis: INTERSTATE Statistics show that 50% of returned batteries are good and just need charging. With adaptive conductance technology adopted in the battery tester BT608E, the diagnostic accuracy rate reaches 94.11%, which is higher than conductance profiling with an accuracy of 92.06%.
2) Diagnose Low Capacity Batteries: Some misdiagnoses of battery issues occur when the battery tester cannot quickly identify the battery capacity status. The battery tester BT608E can fix the issues with the adaptive conductance for its bad battery detection rate ups to 63.55%, which is about 15% (56.36%) faster than battery testers using conductance profiling.
3) Reduce Charge & Reset for Discharged Batteries: Some other battery testers cannot perform SOH tests to identify discharge batteries and might do some reset and recharge in vain. With the adaptive conductance technology, the battery tester BT608E can quickly detect the battery SOH and save the diagnostic waiting time.
Compared to the conductance profiling technology, adaptive conductance can provide users with more accurate and quicker diagnostics for it uses dynamic load instead of fixed load, which allows adjusting the load according to the environment in the car. Besides, adaptive conductance has 30A discharge (10A for conductance profiling) for a faster battery test.
2. Battery & Electrical System Diagnostics
Battery Test: Follow the guidance provided, technicians can do the battery test. The battery test results include a color-coded result summary, a list of test data such as SOC, Voltage, Measure Capacity, and repair tips. Even when a battery is in a poor state of charge, the battery tester BT608E can accurately test its potential for stored energy without necessitating a recharge prior to test and expedite diagnoses.
1) Starter Test: Mechanics or DIYers can follow the on-screen instructions to complete the starter test. Start the engine and let it idle. The test results of the cranking system will display on the screen which include starting voltage, starting current and starting time.
1) Generator Test: Through processing the alternator test, technicians are able to check the load voltage/current, no load voltage/current, and ripple. The direct test result will also display on the screen to tell whether the charging is normal, and whether there is an issue with the output or ripple.
3. Register Batteries for 53 Vehicle Makes
Registering the battery is a necessary step to let your engine control module (DME) know the newly installed battery, and the vehicle will reset the old battery statistics, which help you avoid the below issues:
* Overcharge to shorten battery life
* Energy management system malfunction
* Start-stop function malfunction (some other on-board electrical appliances cannot work normally)
* Vehicle fails to start
* The IGR malfunction and the energy recovery is invalid
After registration of the new battery, the battery tester BT608E can perform vehicle systems initialization to reset the components.
4. One-Touch Battery Replacement & BMS Reset
Autel battery tester integrates the functions of existing batteries tests, new battery registration, error code reading, allowing shops to reduce tool investment and increase revenues. Below functions make BT608E stands out of the market and better suits technicians' need:
* Auto Battery Registration: Avoid using another diagnostic tool for registration.
* Step-by-step Battery Replacement Instructions: Save unnecessary steps and diagnostic time.
* Diagnostic Functions: Directly finish the code scanning in BT608E to read and erase code.
5. MaxiBAS BT608 Wireless All Systems Diagnosis
Autel BT608 is not only a professional battery tester, but also an ideal wireless OBD2 FULL SYSTEMS scan tool, which has the same vehicle/year coverage as autel MX808/ MK808/ MK808BT. It can read/ clear full system fault codes/ view DTC descriptions, live data and freeze frame data for 80+ US, EU and Asian cars, up to 2019/2020, and a few 2021. With lifetime free updates, supporting newer cars, BT608 is an ideal full systems scan tool.
6. Electric Appliance Reset
If vehicle power is interrupted or lost after battery replacement, the position settings of some vehicle components could be lost and would fail to work properly. The battery test scanner BT608E can help DIYer and mechanics reset the electric appliances and systems like sunroof reset, lane-departure warning system and Pre-Collision system, and Emission Inspection and Maintenance program with step-by-step reset battery instructions.
7. Re-Initialize Vehicle Systems to Make Them Work Properly Again
After battery replacement/registration, some vehicle systems may not work properly after a complete power loss. Autel MaciBAS BT608 battery test scanner comes with "Electric Appliance Reset" feature to enable mechanics and DIYers to re-initialize or restore learnt values critical to both safety and convenience related vehicle systems like sunroof reset, lane-departure warning system and Pre-Collision system and Emission Inspection and Maintenance program.
8. Cranking Charging System Test
BT608 Battery Tester can test battery and also 12- and 24-volt Cranking/Charging Systems( starter and alternator).
* Cranking Voltage
* Cranking Amps
* Engine cranking speed before start
* BT608 can test the health of a battery when it's not installed in the vehicle, just input the correct battery specifications based on the information printed on the battery's label, verify battery type, battery standard and battery capacity.
* Even when a battery is in a poor state of charge, it can accurately test its potential for stored energy without necessitating a recharge prior to test. This can expedite diagnosis and more quickly achieve the sales of a replacement unit.
|5.5'' LCD touch screen with 720*1280 resolution
|Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac),USB 2.0, Type C, BT5.0+EDR
|5 V DC
|450 mA at 7.7 V DC
|7.7 V, 3000 mAh
|100 to 3000 A
|1.5 to 36 V
|0° to 50° C (32° to 122° F )
|-10° to 60° C (14° to 140° F )
1x BT608 Main Unit
1x MaxiCVI MV200 Series
1x Battery Clamp Cable
2x Paper Roll
2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE T
2x Battery Side Post Terminal TYPE S
1x Power Adapter
1x USB Cable
Join our community: