Autel G-Box is used when all keys are lost on Mercedes-Benz with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS. This unit helps to reduce the time it takes to read the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%! Compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and Auro IM600.
Autel G-BOX Accessory Tool for Mercedes Benz All Key Lost Used with Autel MaxiIM IM608
Top 9 Reasons to Get Autel G-Box:
1. Less Time, More Secure
* The time of reading the ECU data of W204 and W207 EISs is reduced to 1/8 of the original
* The number of insertions and removals of W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009 is refuced to zero
2. Works for Mercedes All Key Lost
3. Mercedes Benz All Keys Lost, Faster Password Calculation
4. Used for Faster Mercedes ECU data and EIS password calculation
5. Support Mercedes DAS3 can EIS/EZS all keys lost
6. Reduce time reading W204 ECU data & W207 EIS by over 85%
7. No need to remove and reinsert the key for W221 & W164 after 2009 models
8. BMW DME/DDE ISN reading and writing in boot mode
9. Works with Autel MaxiIM IM608 or IM508 with XP400
(Also Compatible with Auro IM600 and Auro IM100 with XP400)
Notice: If you try to use the Autel G-box with IM508, you need to have the XP400. Otherwise the Autel G-Box can not work with IM508
The Autel G-Box is used when all keys are lost on Mercedes-Benz with DAS3 CAN EIS/EZS. This unit helps to reduce the time it takes to read the ECU data from W204 and W207 EISs by over 85%! Compatible with both the Autel MaxiIM IM 608 and Auro IM600.
When you need Autel G-Box?
When you try to do Mercedes All key Lost, it will ask you to connect the EIS to the G-Box, and then perform the all keys lost.
Autel G-BOX -- Small is Smart:
1. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION.
- 8X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W172, W204, W207;
- 4X TIMES FASTER PASSWORD CALCULATION FOR EIS W209, W211, ETC.
2. MERCEDES-BENZALL KEYS LOST, NO MORE REPEATED INSERTIONS AND REMOVALS OF IR SIMULATOR
3. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE WITHOUT REMOVING THE EIS
EXCEPT FOR EIS W164/-2008, W251/-2008, W221, W202(K)/W208(K)/W210(K), AND W203(K)/W463(K), ALL OTHER EISS CAN BE PROGRAMMED ON THE VEHICLE DIRECTLY.
4. MERCEDES-BENZ ALL KEYS LOST, BMW DME/DDE ISN READING AND WRITING IN BOOT MODE
23 CATEGORIES OF BOSCH ENGINE, INCLUDING MEVD/EDC17. 6 CATEGORIES OF SIMENS/CONTINENTAL ENGINE, INCLUDING MSD/MSV ENGINE.
1. DC Port -Provides +12 DV power supply
2. Can-H Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN6
3. K1 Port: Universal K-Line interface, connects with OBDII PIN1
4. Status Indicator: Indicates the current operating status
5. Relay Ports: Connect with dedicated relay cables
6. +12V Power Port: Universal power input/ output port
7. OBDII Connector: Connects to the vehicle's OBDII directly or via a dedicated extension cable
8. OBDII Female Connector: Connects to the main cable of Autel Diagnostic Tool
9. Can-L Port: Universal Can Bus interface, connects with OBDII PIN14
10. K7 Port: Universal K-Line interface connects with OBDII PIN7
11. GND Port: Universal Power Input/ Output Port
12. OB15 Port: Used with dedicated BD15 Cable for reading and wrting multiple types of ECUs
How Does Autel G-BOX Work?
1. OBDII Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle Are Lost
This method is suitable for Mercedes-Benz W204, W207, W216 and W164 EISs after the year 2009
1. Connect the G-Box to vehicles's OBDII
2. Remove the fuse of vehicle EIS, Connect the Relay ports to the fuse using the supplied fuse cable
3. When the vehicle has an ELV, connect the K7 port and ELV plug using the supplied K-line cable
4. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
2. Desktop Operation When All Keys of Mercedes-Benz Vehicle are Lost
This Method is suitable for all Mercedes-Benz EISs that are already supported by Autel Diagnostic Tablet
1. Connect the G-Box to the Mercedes-Benz EIS using the supplied DB15 Cable
2. Connect to the DC port of G-Box using a power adapter (DV 12V)
3. Connect the G-Box to the Autel Diagnostic Tablet
1pc x Autel G-BOX Accessory Tool
1pc x Clamp Cable
1pc x K-Line Cable
1pc x Fuse Cable
1pc x OBDII Extension Cable
1pc x DB15 Cable
Join our community: