AutoLink AL539B Self-Test Procedure
Autel AutoLink AL539B
with unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems tests, battery test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker. AL539b will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
The Tool Self-test function checks if the display, LED lamps and keyboard are working properly.
A. Display test
The Display Test function checks if the LCD display is working normally.
1) From System Setup screen, use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select Tool Self-test, and press the OK button.
2) Select Display Test from Tool Self-test menu and press the OK button to start test.
3) Look for missing spots in the red, green, blue, black and white LCD display.
4) When completed, press the ESC button to exit.
B. Keyboard Test
The Keyboard Test function verifies if the keys are functioning properly.
1) Use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select Keyboard Test from the Tool Self-test menu, and then press the OK button.
2) Press any key to start test. When you press a key, the key name should be observed on the display. If the key name does not show up, then the key is not functioning properly.
3) Double press ESC to return to previous menu.
C. LED Test
The LED Test function verifies if the I/M Readiness LED indicator lamps are functioning properly.
1) Use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select LED Test from the Tool Self-test menu, and then press the OK button.
2) In the LED Test menu, use the UP/DOWN scroll button to select one or more LED lamps to check. The LED should turn on or off according to the selected commands.
3) When completed, press the ESC button to exit.
For the user manual or the Autel AutoLink AL539B function, you can see on: