Autel MaxiPRO MP808TS offers maximum convenience and swift diagnosis. Together with the ability to quickly read and clear Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) enhanced codes for TPMS module of the majority of the makes and models on the market, MP808TS provides you with superior special functions for TPMS services with ease
1) Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes and models
3) Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, etc.
4) Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle's make, model and year information in no time
5) Automatic system and software updates with real-time push message notifications via Wi-Fi
13) One-stop multitasking designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized
14) Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
Extensive Vehicle Coverage - More Than 80 Makes
Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Kia, Lexus, Mazda, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Scion, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota...
Abarth, Alfa, Audi, Bentley, Benz, BMW, Bugatti, Citroen, Dacia, EU Ford, Fiat, Jaguar, Lancia, Land Rover, Maybach, Mini, Opel, Peugeot, Porsche, Renault, Saab, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, Vauxhall, Volvo, VW...
Chrysler, Ford, GM...
AU Ford, Holden...
1. Full Systems Diagnoses In All Vehicle Systems on the ECUs
Autel MP808TS can access to ALL vehicle systems and subsystems, such as Body, Chassis, Powertrain, Network and etc., to perform a comprehensive scanning on ECUs to locate fault systems and retrieve DTCs.
1). To diagnose Brake System if you feel the brake pedal is mushy and notice unusual odor or noise, etc. A properly operating brake system is critical to ensure safe vehicle control and operation;
2). To diagnose Emission System if the system is affected by vehicle age or poor quality fuel. A good emission system reduces harmful gases to a large degree and protects you from being fined;
3). To diagnose Fuel system if vehicle won't start or "Check Engine" light is illuminated. Check car's fuel system regularly ensures the best performance of your car with the lowest emissions;
4). To diagnose Transmission if your car is slipping or difficult to shift. The system plays an important part in the overall performance of your car;
5). To diagnose Wiper System if you observe chattering or streaking wiper. If the car is not regularly checked, the accident might happen because you can’t see clearly;
6). To diagnose Light System if you see rapid signal blinking or dimming lights. And many more ...
2. Comprehensive Diagnostic Functions
1). Exceptional OE-level system coverage for all electronic systems
2). Read/Erase Codes, Display Freeze Frame and Live Data, Perform Active/Actuation Tests and Adaptations
3). Auto VIN technology enables instant vehicle make, model and year identification
3. Advanced TPMS Diagnostics with Code Description
1). At-A-Glance TPMS Status screen—One-Step Complete TPMS health check
2). Activate 98% of all known TPMS sensors Program AUTEL MX-Sensor
3). Comprehensive OBDII relearn coverage
4). Displays vehicle-specific Relearn procedure for all manufacturers
5). Perform OBDII TPMS Sensor Relearn
4. Special Functions
1). Oil Reset Service to reset service mileage and service intervals for the Engine Oil Life system;
2). TPMS Service to look up the tire sensor IDs from ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after sensor replacements;
3). EPB Service to deactivate and activate the brake control system, assist with brake fluid control, open and close brake pads, and set brakes after disc or pad replacement, etc.;
4). ABS/ SRS Services to perform bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of ABS and SRS, such as Automated Bleeding, Pump Motor Test, and checking Module information, etc.;
5). SAS Service to perform calibration for the Steering Angle Sensor, and clear fault memory;
6). DPF Regeneration Service to clear the blockage through the continuous burning of the particulate matter captured in the DPF filter
7). BMS Service performs a reset on the vehicle battery for clearing the fault information and re-match the battery;
8). Brake Bleed performs various bi-directional tests to check the operating conditions of Anti-lock Braking System (ABS), and turn off the warning light;
9). IMMO Service clear the lost car key's information and program the new key into the ECU database to protect user's car from being stolen;
10). Injector Coding writes the new code to the ECU after replacement of injector, so that the injector works;
11). Throttle Adaptation initialize the throttle actuators to the default state for regulating throttle (or idle engine) operations accurately;
12). Tire Pressure Monitor System Reset (TPMS Programming Service): Quickly looks up the tire sensor IDs from the vehicle’s ECU, as well as to perform TPMS programming and reset procedures after tire sensors are replaced.
and much more......
Full OBD2 Functions Ready for Passing Emission Test
1. Read Permanent Trouble Codes
2. Read Live Data Stream when the engine is running to make sure it works fine
3. Query Freeze Frame Data which is saved when troubles happen and helps you find the problem
4. Read Current Trouble Codes
5. Clear Trouble Codes and turn off the check engine light (MIL)
6. O2 Sensor Monitor Test will measure the oxygen content of the exhaust to ensure compliance to a state emissions standard
7. On-board Monitored System Test can retrieve and display test results for emission-related power train components and systems that are not continuously monitored
8. Read Pending Trouble Codes indicate problems that has been detected but not considered serious yet. They won't turn on the MIL and can be erased if faults don't occur
9. Component Monitored System Test
10. Read Vehicle Identification Number which may be abraded on the engine. You can easily get the vehicles'info when you need.
You can use MP808TS to check the emission condition before you drive out. In this way, you can easily pass the test and can't be fined.
5. Active Test
During the actuation test, MP808TS outputs command to the ECU in order to drive the actuators, and then determines the integrity of the system or parts by reading the ECU data, or by monitoring the operation of the actuators, such as switching an injector between two operating states. (This option is used to access vehicle-specific subsystem and component tests. Available test varies by the vehicle manufacturer, year, and model.)
6. Other Supportive Features
1). Shop Manager feature keeps all data files, customer information, and vehicle records and history well organized on tablet
2). Cloud-based MaxiFix online community provides a vast database of diagnostic and repair tips and proven filed fixes
3). Automatic system and software updates with real-time Wi-Fi push notifications
4). Remote control technology enables support to quickly repair or update tool
5). One-stop multitasking is designed for ideal management of workshop operations to keep all data files, customer info, and vehicle records well organized.