Autel MaxiIM IM608 combines the most advanced key programming and immobilizer experience with advanced automotive diagnostics and servicefunctions, a 10-inch Android-based, touch-screen tablet with the latest in art, the Autel MaxiIM IM608. IM608 A comprehensive, ideal immobilizer and key programming tool for automobile technicians and locksmiths
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Advanced IMMO & Key Programming & ECU Coding Scanner Same as Auro Otosys IM600
1. Support Multi-Language:
* Diagnose Software:
Default Language is English, Can Be Changed Language to German, Swidish, Italian, Portuguese, French, etc. (Spanish Can Not be Valid)
* IMMO Software:
Only English Version Till Now
2. Ship from UK with Fast Delivery.
No Import Duty Problem
3. NO IP Blocking Problem, Can Be Used in All Around the World
4. One Years Free Update Online
(After One Year, Update Cost 1000USD/ Year)
1. Powerful Combination of Advanced Key Programming/ All System Diagnostics/ Advanced Maintenance Services
2. Smart Mode for Guided and Automated Key Learning, Expert Mode for Advanced Key Learning
3. Powerful OE Level Diagnostic Scan Tool and IMMO Features for Higher USA, Asian, European Vehicle Coverage
4. Professional Key Programming Equipped with XP400 and Maxiflash ECU Programmer for Complete IMMO Coverage
1. Pass-Through System
In-depth diagnosis of all vehicle modules.
Programming of modules and components of the vehicle.
2. No Holden Software Supported.
3. Can Not Be Sold to Spain and Turkey, Only Valid for UK and other European Countries
Autel MaxiIM IM608 is the most advanced and the unique all in one key programming and diagnostic tool that combines advanced key programming, all systems diagnostics, and advanced services in one Android based 10.1-inch touchscreen tablet. It is equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer to provide complete coverage of IMMO and programming functions. Together with the ability to quickly diagnose all modules of the majority of the makes and models on the market, IM608 provides you with all special functions. It is the unprecedented key programming and diagnostic tool that you ever wanted
IM608 is a state of the art 10-inch Android-based touchscreen tablet combining the most advanced key programming and immobilizer capabilities with OE-level diagnostics and service functions. Equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash JVCI ECU programmer, IM608 is a comprehensive immobilizer and key programming tool and ideal for auto technicians and locksmiths.?It combines the most advanced key programming and immobilizer experience with advanced automotive diagnostics and service functions, a 10-inch Android-based, touch-screen tablet with the latest in art. Autel MaxiIM IM608, a comprehensive, ideal immobilizer and key programming tool for automobile technicians and locksmiths
The IM608 is an Autel scan tool with additional software and accessories for IMMO and key programming.
1. Extraordinarily powerful Cortex A7+A15 six-core processor
2. 10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
3. Internal reliable 64GB On-board Memory for better performance
4. Built-in 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
5. 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
6. Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
7. Powerful combination of advanced key programming/all systems diagnostics/advanced maintenance services
8. Professional key programming equipped with XP400 key programmer and MaxiFlash ECU programmer for complete Immo coverage
9. Smart mode for guided and automated key learning
10. Expert mode for advanced key learning
11. Read PIN/CS (all key lost), generate key, key learning, remote learning
12. IMMO ECU reset/adaptation, refresh/coding
13. Read/write transponder data, ECU/MCU/EEPROM data (eg. 9S12 encryption chip), IC card, detect remote frequency
14. Powerful OE level diagnostics for more than 80 US, Asian and European makes and models
15. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, active test, ECU information, adaptation, matching, coding etc.
16. All special functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil reset, BMS, TPMS sensor ID relearn, etc.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 IMMO Vehicle List:
A1, A3, A4, A5, A6, RS4, B6, B7, RS5, RS6, A4 Allroad, A8, S8, Q3, RSQ3, Q5, Q7, R8, TT
Alhambra, Altea, Cordoba, CupraLeon, Exeo, Ibiza, Leon, Mii, Toledo
Citigo, Fabia India, Fabia, Kamiq, Karoq, Octavia, Rapid India, Rapid, Roomster, Superb, Yeti
Amarok, Arteon, Atlas, Beetle, Bora, BoraGli, Caddy, Crafter, EOS, Fox Africa, Fox EU, Fox, GTI, Gol County, Gol(5U), Gol (5W), Golf PLUS, Golf/Rabbit(1K), Golf6 ESTATE, Jetta, Parati, Passat, Phaeton, Polo, Scirocco, Sharan, Suran, T-Roc, Tiguan, Touareg, Touran, Transporter5/Multivan, up, UP!/cross UP!
500, 500L, 500X prox, Albea, Boxer, Daily, Doblo, Doblo New, Ducato, Egea, Fiorino, Freemont, Idea, Grande punto, Jumper, Linea, Marea, Nemo, Ottimo, Palio, Palio RST, Panda, Perla, Promaster, Punto, Sinea, Stilo, Viaggio
1. Read & Clear Fault Codes | Short description & code provided (can clear faults & warning lights)
2. Service Functions | Oil light / EPB / BMS / SAS / DAF etc
3. Access Live Data | Data from the ECU/Modulesnsors displayed in real-time (Oxygen sensor-rich/lean etc)
4. Actuation/Component Testing | Actuate (switch on/off) to diagnose functionality (relays, fans, locks etc)
5. Coding Functions | Allows you to change vehicle parts that need to be "coded" (Injectors, ABS, starters etc)
6. Flashing/ Reprogramming | Advanced updating/coding of ECU's online through a J2534 pass-through flashing device
7. Advanced Key Programming | IMMO functions, Transponder read/write/identify, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write
ADVANCED IMMO & KEY PROGRAMMING
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle (via the Bluetooth VCI or Main Cable) and to the XP400 (via USB cable) to access IMMO related functions, including Key Learning, Remote Control Learning, Remote Control Add, etc. The software provides two methods to access IMMO functions
1. Smart Mode – for Guided and Automated Key Learning - step by step through a series of functions.
2. Expert Mode – for Advanced Key Learning - select a specific function.
1). PIN / CS Reading (Full Lost)
2). Key Generation
3). Key Programming
4). Command Introduction
5). Backup / Repair IMMO Data
6). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Adaptation
7). IMMO ECU Brain Reset / Coding
8). BENZ 3rd Generation IMMO Key Splicing, Full Lost, Key Programming
9). BMW FEM / BDC Key Programming and ECU Adaptation
10). BMW CAS4 / 3/2 Key Programming
11). VW / AUDI MQB Key Programming, 48 Transponder (96-bit) Key Splicing, Full Lost, A6 Full Lost and More ...
XP400 Key SWITCH & CHIP PROGRAMMER
1. PC Supported
2. MCU / EEPROM Chip Read / Write
3. ECU Read / Write
4. MC9S12 Encrypted Chip Read / Write
5. Key Reading / Writing
6. Mercedes Infrared Key Reading / Writing
7. Finding the Control Frequency
8. IC Card Reading / Writing
KEY PROGRAMMING Functions
Connect the IM608 tablet to the XP400 Key Programmer (no vehicle connection required) to access the key chip, read, retrieve and write key information, as well as other key related functions. The XP400 includes 12 ports:
1. DC Port – provides 12V DC power supply.
2. USB Port – provides data communication and 5V DC power supply.
3. DB 26-Pin Port – connects with the Mercedes Benz infrared cable, vehicle key cable, ECU cable, MCU cable, MC9S12 cable.
4. Cross Signal Pins – holds the MCU board, MCU spare cable or DIY signal interface.
5. IC Card Induction Area
6. Vehicle Key Slot – holds the vehicle key.
7. Transponder Slot – holds the transponder.
8. Remote Control Transponder Induction Area Figure 2-5 XP400 Views 11
9. Mercedes Infrared Key Slot – holds the Mercedes infrared key.
10. Status LED – indicates the current operating status.
11. Locker – locks the EEPROM component transponder slot to ensure proper functioning.
12. EEPROM Component Transponder Slot – holds the EEPROM plug-in transponder or EEPROM socket.
OE-Level DIAGNOSTIC FUNCTION OF MORE THAN 80 VEHICLES IN ADVANCED LEVEL
Connect the IM608 tablet to the vehicle via the OtoFlash (VCI) to perform extensive diagnostic and service functions.
1. All System Diagnostics
2. Auto Search / VIN Finding
3. Reading / Deleting Error Code
4. Viewing the Live Data Stream
5. View Records of Failure History
6. Store and Data Management Applications
7. MaxiFlash JVCI ECU Programmer (Bluetooth / USB Cable)
ADVANCED SERVICE FUNCTIONS
1. ECU Coding
2. All Special Functions, EPB, DPF, SAS, Oil Reset, BMS and TPMS Sensor ID Re-Programming etc.
3. 10.1-inch LCD Touch Screen-64GB Memory-Android Kit Floor-TURKISH LANGUAGE Support-15000mAh Li-polymer Battery-8.0 Megapixel Camera-Wi-Fi-Bluetooth
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Features:
1. Support IMMO functions for over 60 worldwide makes and models.
2. Equipped with XP400 to support PIN/CS read, transponder read/write/identification, MCU/EEPROM chip read/write and IMMO ECU Reset/Adaption.
3. Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes.
4. Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations.
5. Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis.
6. Auto VIN technology can automatically identify the vehicle’s make, model and year information in no time.
7. Quick access for more than twelve common service functions including Oil reset, EPB, DPF, BMS, SAS, TPMS and more.
8. Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes.
9. Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction.
10. Print out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology.
11. Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 VS IM508
How to Update Autel MaxiIM IM608 Software:
Autel IM608 Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiIM applications' capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database. The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiIM software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiIM System. A notification message displays if an update is available when the Notifications Center function is enabled in the Settings application.
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiIM Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
* If you decide to update all the items of IMMO software, select IMMO Tab and then tap the Update All button; if you want to update all items of diagnostic software, select Diagnose Tab and then tap the Update All button.
* If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
How to Pair the MaxiFlash with the IM608 Tablet?
1. Power on the tablet.
2. Insert the 16-pin vehicle data connector of the MaxiFlash to the vehicle data link connector (DLC).
3. Tap the VCI Manager application on the MaxiFlash Job Menu of the tablet.
4. Select BT from the connection mode list.
5. Tap the Scan button at the top right corner. Now the device starts searching for available pairing units.
6. The device name may display as MaxiFlash suffixed with a serial number. Select the appropriate device for pairing.
7. When paring is successfully done, the connection status displayed to the right of the device name is shown as Paired.
8. Once paired, the VCI button on the system Navigation bar at the Connection LED on the MaxiFlash illuminates solid blue.
This signifies that the tablet is connected to the MaxiFlash, and is ready to perform vehicle diagnosis.
9. Tap the paired device again to unpair it.
10. Tap the Home button on the top left to return to the MaxiIM Job Menu
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Customers Feedbacks:
Golf MK5 2005 AKL - add key OK - 2min
Scirocco 2011 - add key OK - 2min40sec
Honda Civic 2006 - add key OK - 55sec
Golf V AKL 2007 without remove dashboard
Done Tiguan 2013, Scirocco and few others VAGs. Works fine on them
Autel MaxiIM IM608 program key for Volvo XC60 successfully
Benz W212 akl can be done by OBD
2014 Seat Ibiza, 2 keys added
Mercedes ML320 CDI 2007
BMW FEM system Add Key complete
Audi a3 2010 add key Sprinter 2006 add key Vw t5 2008 add key Skoda yeti 2014 add key
Added keys on Golf MK5 2005 AKL, Honda Civic 2006, Scirocco 2011, really fast!!!
Works Great on adding keys, all keys lost, G key
Mercedes E220 (All lost keys) New key works
MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit Overviews
1. 10.1-inch LCD Capacitve Touchscreen
2. Ambient Light Sensor-detects ambient brightness.
3. Power LED-indicates battery level & charging or system status.
5. Collapsible Stand-extends from the back to allow hands-free viewing of the Display Tablet
6. Built-in Bttery
8. Camera Lens
9. Camera Flash
10. DC Power Supply Input Port
11. Headphone Jack
12. USB Port
13. HDMI (high-definition multimedia interface) Port
14. USB Port
15. Mini USB Port
16. Lock/Power Button-turns the evice on & off with long press,or locks the screen with short press.
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Specifications:
Autel MaxiIM IM608 Package List:
||Android™ 4.4.2, KitKat
||Samsung Exynos hex-core Processor (1.3GHz Quad-core ARM Cortex-A7 + 1.7GHz Dual-core ARM Cortex-A15)
||2GB RAM & 64GB On-board Memory
||10.1-inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1920x1200 resolution
||Wi-Fi (802.11 a/b/g/n/ac)
BT v.2.1 + EDR
SD Card (Support up to 32GB)
||8.0 Megapixel, AF with Flashlight
||Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
3-Band 3.5 mm stereo/standard headset jack
|Power and Battery
||15000 mAh 3.8 V lithium-polymer battery
Charging via 12 V AC/DC power supply with the temperature between 0°C and 45°C
||12 V (9-24 V)
||0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F)
||-20 to 60°C (-4 to 140°F)
||ISO9141-2, ISO14230-2,ISO15765-4, K/L-Line,Flashing Code,SAE-J1850 VPW, SAE-J1850PWM,CAN ISO11898, Highspeed,
Middlespeed,Lowspeed and Singlewire CAN,GM UART,UART Echo Byte Protocol,Honda Diag-H Protocol, TP2.0,TP1.6SAE J1939, SAE J1708, Fault-Tolerant CAN
1x Autel MaxiIM IM608 Main Unit
1x APC101 USB Cable
1x APA101 Signal Cable
1x MaxiFlash JVCI
1x APB101+APD101(EEPROM Adaptor+EEPROM Adapter Shell)
1x APA103(EEPROM Clamp)
1x APB102 MB IR Cable
1x APA104 ECU Clamp
1x Main Cable
1x APA105(MCU Clamp)
1x USB Cable (2m)
1x APB105 MCU_FQFP80
1x APA106(MC9S12 Clamp)
1x Mini USB Cable
1x APA107(Connect Cable)
1x AC/DC 12V Adapter
1x Quick Reference Guide
2x Light Fuse 6*30mm
1x Packing List
1x Cigarette Lighter
1x APA002(EEPROM Socket)
1x Carrying Case 634*170*404mm
Whatsapp: +86 13429866263
Join our community: