Autel AutoLink AL539B with unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key, circuit test, starting and charging systems tests, battery test, TFT color display, and built-in speaker. AL539b will streamline automotive service and help ensure rapid, accurate diagnosis and timely repair.
Autel AutoLink AL539B OBDII Code Reader & Electrical Test Tool
Top 5 reasons to get Autolink AL539B:
AutoLink AL539B is complete OBDII Code reader and Electrical Test Tool 2 in 1;
Support all 10 modes of OBD II test for a complete diagnosis
, also support diagnosing 12V starting and charging systems tests,circuit test and battery test
2.Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
-domestic and import.
3. Multilingual Menu and DTC Definitions:
English, German, French, Polish, Spanish, Dutch
4. Free Update online Lifetime
5.With unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key
6.Difference between AL539 and AL539B:Autolink AL539B have battery tester function, Autolink AL539 do not have.
Autel AutoLink AL539B Feature & Function:
1. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles(OBDII & CAN)-domestic and import
2. Easy-to-read AVOmeter allows you to test voltage, continuity and current at the fingertip
3. Capable of diagnosing 12V charging systems, starting systems and condition of discharged battery
4. Features the unique patented One-Click I/M Readiness Key for quick State Emissions readiness check and drive cycle verification
5. Provides quick and accurate load-free testing of most types of 12V batteries, including AGM, standard and maintenance-fee batteries
6. Bright color coded LEDs and built-in speaker provide both visual and audible tone for readiness verification
7. Easily determines the cause of the Check Engine Light (MIL)
8. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3, and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3, and U1) codes and pending codes
9. Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors
10. Displays monitor and I/M readiness status (emissions)
11. Graphs data (1996 and newer)
12. Reads live PCM datastream, live O2 sensor test data, freeze frame data
13. Troubleshooter codes tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble code faster, saving diagnosis and repair time
14. Memory/battery backup for off-vehicle data review and analysis
15. Multilingual menu and DTC definitions-English, Spanish and French, etc.
16. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
17. Internet updateable and upgradeable
Autel AutoLink AL539B Specification:
Display: TFT color display (320 x 240 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140 F°)
Storage Temperature: -20 to 70°C (-4 to 158 F°)
Autel AutoLink Function Compare:
1pc x AL539B Main unit
1pc x Probes
1pc x Battery Test Cable
1pc x OBDII Cable
1pc x USB Cable
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x CD
1pc x Carry Case
1pc x 3.7V Li-ion Battery
Whatsapp: +86 13429866263
Join our community:
How to Update Autel Autolink 539B:
1)Download the programs in official website www.autel.com
to be updated to your computer.
the MaxiLink II Tool
Kit in your computer.
3)Connect the scan tool
to your computer through the USB cable
4)From System Setup screen in scan tool, use the UP/DOWN
scroll button to select Update Mode,
and press the OK
5)Select the programs to be updated in your computer. There are two types of programs: operating system and DTC library.
in the MaxiLink Tool Kit window to begin updating
7)During the update procedure, the scan tool displays a message “Update Program. Please wait ...”.
8)When the update has finished, the scan tool will display a message “Program Update has been done!”
the scan tool to finish the whole update.
Please select the bin file
to update the operating system.
After updating the bin file, please choose the aut file to update the DTC library. Both the bin file and DTC file should be updated.Otherwise, the code reader cannot work properly.
When you made a wrong choice and the scantool is unable to work properly, you may need to update the programs.
To hold LEFT scroll button and power on the scan tool, you will enter the Update Mode forcedly.
Then follow the update procedure to refresh the program.
Troubleshooting for AL539B:
Vehicle Linking Error
: A communication error occurs if the scan tool fails to communicate with the vehicle’s ECU (Engine Control Unit). You need to do the following to check up:
Verify that the ignition is ON.
Check if the scan tool’s connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC.
Verify that the vehicle is OBD2 compliant.
Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds. urn the ignition back to on and continue the testing.
Verify the control module is not defective.
If the scan tool freezes, then an exception occurs or the vehicle’s ECU (Engine Control Unit)is too slow to respond to requests. You need to do the following to reset the tool:
Reset the scan tool.
Turn the ignition off and wait for about 10 seconds. Turn the ignition back to on and continue the testing.
Scan tool doesn’t power up
: If the scan tool won’t power up or operates incorrectly in any other way, you need to do the following to check up:
Check if the scan tool’s connector is securely connected to the vehicle’s DLC;
Check if the DLC pins are bent or broken. Clean the DLC pins if necessary.
Check vehicle battery to make sure it is still good with at least 8.0 volts.
LED lamps not working:
If you turn on the scan tool and perform the I/M Readiness test but the LED lamps are not working, there may be several possible causes, including bad connection and ignition off.In this case, follow these steps to check the scan tool.
Make sure thecable is connected to the DLC securely.
Verify the ignition key is in the KOER position.
Run the LED Test in the System Setup menu.
If the scan tool did not pass this test, there is a problem with the LED lamp. Please contact Autel Tech Support or your local selling agent.