The Update application allows you to download the latest released software.
The updates can improve the MaxiDAS applications’ capabilities, typically by adding new tests, new models, or enhanced applications to the database.
The Display Tablet automatically searches for available updates for all of the MaxiDAS software when it is connected to the internet. Any updates that are found can be downloaded and installed on the device. This section describes installing an update to the MaxiDAS System. A notification message displays
How To update the software for DS808 Full Kit
1. Make sure the Display Tablet is connected to a power source with stable access to the internet.
2. Tap the Update application button from the MaxiDAS Job Menu; or tap the update notification message when received one; or tap the Update icon on Vehicle Menu in Diagnostics application. The Update application screen displays.
3. Check all available updates:
If you decide to update all the items, tap the Update All button.
If you only want to update one or some of the item(s), tap the Update button on the right column of the specific item(s).
4. Tap the Pause button to suspend the updating process. When you tap Continue to renew the update, the updating process will resume from the break point.
5. When the updating process is completed, the firmware will be installed automatically. The previous version will be replaced.
Registration for Autel MaxiDas DS808
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the MaxiDAS Diagnostic Device the first time you use it.
How To register the diagnostic device
1. Visit the website: //pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the Display Tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click
Submit to complete the registration procedure.