- MaxiSYS Mini is a revolutionary, ultra-mobile solution for automotive diagnostics. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage.
- 1. AUTEL MAXISYS MS906 is next generation of autel maxidas ds708
- 2. One year warranty and One year free update online
- 3. Android 4.42 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Buy Autel MaxiSYS MS906 WIFI Touch Screen Tablet Scanner Get Autel MaxiTPMS TS401 Free
Top 7 Reasons to Get Mini MS906
1. 8 inch touch screen easy-to-use comprehensive vehicle diagnostics and analysis scanner,Next Generation of Maxidas DS708, run faster than autel maxidas ds708
2. One Year Free Update Online
,you need to buy Update Service(SP262-S) to continue to update over one year, only 495USD/Year.
3. Android 4.4.2 Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
How To Register Autel Maxisys MS906 Diagnostic Scanner
Original AUTEL MaxiSYS MS906 Auto Diagnostic Scanner is the updated Version of Autel MaxiDAS DS708 on Android Operating system
In order to get access to the Support platform and obtain update and other services from Autel, you are required to register the Autel MaxiSys MS906 Diagnostic System the first time you use it.
To register the Autel MS906 diagnostic scanner:
1. Visit the website: http://pro.autel.com.
2. On the Sign In page, input your account ID and other information to log in, if you already have an account.
3. If you are a new member to Autel and do not have an account yet, click the Create Autel ID button on the left side.
4. Enter the required information in the input fields, read through Autel’s Terms and Conditions and tick on Agree, and then click Create Autel ID at the bottom to continue.
5. The online system will automatically send a confirmation email to the registered email address. Validate your account by clicking the link provided through the mail. A product registration screen opens.
6. Find out the device’s serial number and password from the About section of the Settings application on the display tablet.
7. Select the product model of your device, enter the product serial number and password on the Product Registration screen, and click Submit to complete the registration procedure
Autel Maxisys Mini MS906 Description:
The MaxiSYS Mini is a revolutionary, ultra-mobile solution for automotive diagnostics. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with a powerful A9 quad-core processor and comprehensive OE-level vehicle coverage. The multitasking Android Operating system is capable of coding, adaptations, actuations and much more. Weighing in at only 1.5 lbs. with a crystal clear 7.9" screen, the
MaxiSYS Mini helps you organize information, diagnose complex vehicle symptoms and analyze fault codes quickly, easily and efficiently. The optional connector kit (P/N: MS905-CONKIT) allows MaxiSYS Mini users to access older vehicles ABS/SRS systems that cannot be accessed through the 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector. The MaxiSYS Mini comes with the standard 16-pin OBD-II DLC connector, wireless Vehicle Communication Interface (VCI), software for Domestic, Asian, & European vehicles
Autel Maxisys Mini MS906 VS Maxidas DS708 VS Maxidas DS808
Autel Maxisys MS906 Features:
Extraordinarily powerful Cortex-A9 quad-core processor
8.0" 1,024x768 LED-backlit glossy Multi Touch capacitive display with IPS technology
Internal reliable and fast 32GB Solid State Drive for better performance
Built-in 5-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and flashlight
Dual-band (2.4 GHz & 5.0 GHz) 802.11n Wi-Fi to access your favorite web resources
Unique shop tough ergonomic design features strong rubber protection and housing;
Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery for up to 8 hours of continuous operation
USB, audio and auxiliary ports make it easy to connect accessories
The VCI connects to the main unit wirelessly with up to 230 meters working range
Open source Android Operating System for fast boot-up and multitasking
Easy and intuitive navigation makes finding what you need simple and fast
Extensive vehicle coverage for more than 80 US, Asian and European vehicle makes
Complete capabilities for codes, live data, actuation tests, adaptations
Displays live data in text, graph, analog and digital gauge for easy data review and analysis
Configures display options, sets triggers, records and playbacks results with one touch
Records and playbacks live data to pinpoint troubles of sensors and components
Cloud-based Data Manager saves customer and vehicle records, scanner data and technician notes
Remote technical support for convenient demonstration, training and increased customer satisfaction
Prints out recorded data anytime and anywhere with Wi-Fi technology
Automatic Wi-Fi updates available in new software releases
Maxisys MS906 Specifications:
Operating System AndroidTM 4.0, Ice Cream Sandwich
Processor Samsung Exynos Quad-Core Processor 1.4GHz
Memory 2GB RAM & 32GB On-board Memory
Display 8.0 inch LED capacitive touch screen with 1024x768P resolution
Connectivity Ethernet: RJ45 Ethernet Connection,Cellular: 3G/4G module: WCDMA
Camera (rear) Rear-facing, 5.0 Mexgapixel, AF with Flashlight
Sensors Gravity Accelerometer, Ambient Light Sensor (ALS)
Audio Input/Output Microphone, Dual Speakers, 4-Band 3.5 mm stereotype/standard headset jack
Power and Battery 11000 mAh 3.7 V lithium-polymer battery, Charging via 12 V vehicle power
Input Voltage 12 V (9-24 V)
Power Consumption 6.5 W
Operating Temperature -10 to 55 ℃ (14 to 131 ℉)
Storage Temperature -20 to 70 ℃ (-4 to 158 ℉)
Autel MS906 Package List:
Quick reference guide
Compact Disc (CD)
Whatsapp: +86 13429866263
Join our community: