Original Autel PowerScan Tool Circuit Tester electrical leads built in flashlight, enables you to work in the dark, comes with AVOmeter, test light, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator. It is easy to use and affordable
100% Original Autel PowerScan PS100 Circuit Tester
Top 8 Reasons to Get PowerScan PS100
1. Original Autel Brand Tool. High Quality
2. One Year Free Update Online on Autel Official Website
3. Ship from US/UK Warehouse
. Fast Delivery. No Tax Problem
4. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
5. Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
6. Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the finger tip
7. Four modes to diagnose the electrical systems:
DC voltage, AC voltage,Resistance, Tone On/Off
8. Best electrical tester for reducing diagnostic time in all 6- to 30-volt vehicle electrical systems,powered via the vehicle battery.
PowerScan Tool is the most revolutionary circuit tester to date. Featuring AVOmeter, test light, built-in flashlight, short circuit indicator, relay/component tester, continuity tester and bad ground indicator, the PowerScan is truly the ultimate in power and affordability, allowing users to check circuitry in one single step. An absolute must for every technician looking for a fast and accurate solution to electrical system diagnostics.
Autel PowerScan PS100 Feature:
1. Performs every type of service including power injection, measurement, ground testing, polarity checks, continuity testing and components activation
2. With a flip of the power switch, you have an instant hot/ground lead for powering up electrical components like cooling fans, relays, etc.
3. Easy to read AVOmeter allows you to read voltage, current and resistance at the fingertip
4. Instantly identifies positive, negative and open circuits
5. Simultaneously uses the hot lead and the ground lead to activate components right in your hand
6. Instantly checks continuity of switches, relays and diodes
7. Tests for bad ground contacts instantly, allowing you to follow and locate shorts fast without wasting fuses
8. Circuit breaker protected
9. Built-in Flashlight enables you to work in the dark
10. Audio tone indicator allows for no-look menu scrolling once users are familiar with menu tone assignment
11. 20ft (extendable) cable provides excellent accessibility to test along the vehicle
Autel Power Scan PS100 Tool Description
12. Extremely easy to use and highly reliable
Power Switch Replacement Procedure:
Remove the worn switch with a pry tool. Be careful when applying force
Make sure to install the switch straight and press until flush with casing.
It is recommended when buying you get two. This will fix your tool now and give you a spare so you won?t experience any down time in the future.
Autel PS100 Circuit Tester Specification:
Display: TFT color display (160 x 128 dpi)
Operating Temperature: 0 to 60°C (32 to 140°F)
External Power: 12.0 or 24.0 V power provided via vehicle battery
① Probe Tip – Contacts the circuit or component to be tested.
② Head Lights – Illuminates dark work areas or work areas at night. .
③ Red/Green Polarity Indicator – Identifies positive, negative or open circuits. The RED Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is3 contacting a positive circuit. The GREEN Indicator lights when the Probe Tip is contacting a negative circuit.
④ LCD Display –Indicates test results.
⑤ Circuit Breaker Reset – Resets the tool when the Circuit Breaker is tripped。
⑥ Power Switch – Allows you to conduct a positive or negative battery current to the tip for activating and testing the function of electrical components.
⑦ Mode Button – Selects the work mode: AC voltage, DC voltage, resistance, tone.
⑧ Speaker – When the audio tone is turned on, a beep will be heard.
⑨ Auxiliary Ground Lead – Assists test as a ground lead.
⑩ Adaptor – Connects to the battery.
Autel PS100 FAQs:
1) Is the PowerScan Probe Tester computer and air bag safe?
The tool LED and LCD pull no more than 1 milliamp of current, therefore when using it as a test light or multimeter it is computer and airbag safe. However, pressing the power switch is a different story. When you press the switch forward, you are conducting full battery current to the tip of the probe. There is a nice safety feature built into the tool. Simply connect the extra ground lead to the tool and press the power switch forward until it trips the circuit breaker.
This will prevent power from going to the tip but still allow you to use the tool as a multimeter. When you are away from computer components, simple press the reset button and you are ready to power up again.
2) Why do I have no power at the tip when I am pressing the power switch forward but the red LED is on?
The power switch goes through a lot. It is one of the few things thatgo wrong with the tool. The switch is a consumable that needs to be replaced on occasion. We have made it real simple to not only change it but also buy a new switch. The switch can be snapped out and replaced in seconds.
The tool with the Rocker Switch slots makes it easy to replace a worn switch in the field without having to send it in for repair.
1pc x PS100 main unit
1pc x Probe Tip
1pc x 20ft. Externsion cable
1pc x Cigarette lighter adapter
1pc x Battery hookup clips
1pc x User's Manual
1pc x Rugged blow molded case
Whatsapp: +86 13429866263
Join our community:
Autel PowerScan PS100 Work Mode:
There are four modes to diagnose the electrical systems, which can be accessed by depressing the Mode Button and cycling through each one.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the DC voltage with a resolution of 0.1 volt.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the Max. voltage, the Min. voltage, frequency and duty cycle.
While the tool in this mode, contact the probe tip to a circuit, then the LCD display will read the resistance between the tip and auxiliary ground lead.
While the tool in this mode, just do a quick press of the mode button to toggle the tone on or off. While quickly pressing (a quick press and release) the mode button, if a short high beep is heard, this means the audio tone is turned on. If a short low beep is heard, the audio tone is turned off.
This function is invaluable when working in bright areas where LED illumination alone is not sufficient. The audio feature may be disengaged when desired, such as for applications where the tool will be connected to circuits for long periods of time and the audio could become annoying.