MaxiVideo MV105 5.5mm Digital Inspection Camera for MaxiSys Tablet Kit
1. POWERFUL GADGET: MaxiVideo MV105 is a digital inspection camera that is specially designed for work with Autel MaxiSys series tablet tools or PC through USB connection and it offers you an economical solution to inspect vehicle in a safe and quick way.
2. NIQUE WHITE LED: Super bright white LED light on camera tip, it greatly helps to improve image brightness and clarity even in dark or low-light condition. Moreover, the digital inspection camera can capture 320*240dpi image for your analyzing.
3. COMPACT & CONCISE DESIGN: The digital inspection camera is made up of Removable Imager Head Cable, Handgrip, and USB Cable. They are all designed for comfortable grips and agile operation to special tasks.
4. FLEXIBLE SNAKE CAMERA: This featuring 39.37inches cable, waterproof and 5.5mm diameter camera is bendable and suitable for various types of environment, including confined places or dark area, damp or wet area etc.
5. WARRANTY & SERVICES: Autel warrants to its customers that this product will be free from all defects in materials and workmanship for a period of 12-months from the date of the original purchase.
How to Use:
1) Connect the Removable Imager Head Cable to the Handgrip. Make sure the key and slot are properly aligned. Once they are aligned, finger-tighten the knurled knob to hold the connection firmly in place.
2) Power up the MaxiSys Tablet, and select the "Digital Inspection" application on the Job Menu.
3) Connect the MaxiVideo inspection camera to the MaxiSys Tablet with the USB connection, and you can start performing digital inspections with it.
MaxiVideo MV105 Digital Inspection Camera Connection:
MaxiVideo MV105 Digital Inspection Camera Features and Functions:
White LED lights to illuminate the inspection areas
Small diameter allows it to be used in the tight spaces
Wonderful for up-close visual inspections in confined areas, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections
Powerful and perfect for inspecting most spark plug holes
Super bright LED and high resolution provide crystal clear images
1. Capable of recording digital still images and videos
2. Small diameter allows it to be used in the confined spaces, such as engine cylinders and small part inspections.
3. Super bright white LED and high resolutions provide crystal clear images.
This digital inspection camera is made up of three parts:
Removable Imager Head Cable connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing;
Handgrip is an ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation;
USB Cable connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet or PC for data analyzing.
Useful accessories: Autel never neglects any details in order to provide the superior using experience.
The mirror and magnetic are utility, helpful and effective tools to shoot the trouble you detect in the gloomy environment.
Mirror – helps to look around corners and see the unreachable areas
Magnet - picks up small metal objects, such as dropped rings or screws
MaxiVideo MV105 Specifications:
NOTE: The power of MaxiVideo inspection camera is directly supplied by the USB port, and no external power source is needed
1. Removable Imager Head Cable – connects to the tool when performing digital inspections for image and video viewing
2. Handgrip – ergonomically designed handle for comfortable grips and agile operation
3. USB Cable – connects the Digital Inspection Camera to MaxiSys tablet
Optimal Viewing Distance: 3/8" to 12" (0.95cm to 30cm)
Image Capture: MV105 (320 x 240)
Image Head: 5.5mm (0.22")
Operating Temperature: Main Unit: 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
Cable: -10°C to 70°C (14°F to 158°F)
Storage Temperature: -20°C to 75°C (-4°F to 167°F)
Waterproof: Imager head and cable to 1m(3')
Weight: 0.2kg with 5.5mm diameter imager head
Compliance: FCC (EMC), CE (EMC and LVD)
1pc x Magnet
1pc x Mirror
Whatsapp: +86 13429866263
Join our community: