Autel AutoLink AL609 ABS CAN OBDII Diagnostic Tool is used to find out why the Malfunction Indicator Light or the ABS warning light is on. AutoLink AL609 help you turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
GM, Ford, Chrysler, Audi, Alfa, Benz, BMW, Bentley, Bugatti, EU Ford, Jaguar, Land Rover, Mini, Maybach, Seat, Skoda, Smart, Sprinter, VW, Volvo, Acura, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Kia, Lexus, Mitsubishi, Subaru, Mazda, Nissan, Scion, Toyota.
English German French Spanish Portuguese Polish Italian Dutch Russian
Autel AutoLink AL609 Feature & Functions:
1. Diagnoses ABS system codes on most 1996 and newer major vehicle models.
2. Works on ALL 1996 and newer vehicles (OBDII & CAN)
3. Turns off Malfunction Indicator Light (MIL) and ABS warning lights, clears codes and resets monitors
4. Views freeze frame data
5. Reads, stores and playbacks live PCM datastream and live sensor data
6. Retrieves generic (P0, P2, P3 and U0), manufacturer specific (P1, P3 and U1) codes and pending codes
7. Retrieves vehicle information (VIN, CIN and CVN)
8. Graphs data
9. Troubleshooter code tips guide technicians to the root cause of trouble codes faster
10. TF memory card for data backup and software update
11. Internet updatable and upgradable
12. Prints data via PC